[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We rationalize our irrational behavior and project our self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: q.jpg (55 KB, 540x650) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
55 KB, 540x650
ITT: We rationalize our irrational behavior and project our self loathing onto various groups of people
>>
File: yaper.jpg (31 KB, 540x801) Image search: [Google]
yaper.jpg
31 KB, 540x801
A person with X superficial trait did Y to me. All people with X trait must be like this.
>>
File: me.png (95 KB, 218x220) Image search: [Google]
me.png
95 KB, 218x220
How the fuck do I not have a gf when I spend all of my time alone posting on racist / sexist echo chambers for obese virgins. LOL wagecucks have fun meeting women and making friends through the workplace lol keep slavin away while I save more pictures of frogs
>>
white person criticized for his behavior
>"perhaps i was wrong to do that"

black person criticized for his behavior
>THAT'S RACISM
>IT WASN'T MY FAULT, IT WAS SYSTEMIC FORCES BEYOND MY CONTROL
>I CAN'T HELP THAT I MURDERED SOMEONE, I'M FROM A POOR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!
>RACISM!!! ANY CRITICISM OF BLACKS IS RACISM!! YOU RACIST

lmao no wonder niggers never improve
>>
File: veetkongg.jpg (567 KB, 1200x1614) Image search: [Google]
veetkongg.jpg
567 KB, 1200x1614
FUCK LIBTARDS I definitely am not a NEET who subsists on social programs created by them thats for sure huehuehue
>>
>>26669140
I too, support neo-Nazis despite the fact that their ideology requires them to exterminate the "work shy," which would obviously include NEETs like myself. I see no problem with claiming to be genetically superior to niggers in one thread and then complaining that I am genetically inferior to them in another.
>>
File: image.png (190 KB, 878x1546) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 878x1546
Why do supposedly well-adjusted people come here? Even if we start with the premise that the primary audience of people who post here are pathetically raging impotently at the world for their own failures... What does that make the people who come here to argue in vain? People also impotently raging at supposed losers because of trivial comments on the internet? Is that not the same level of the people they're supposedly superior to in every way? Seriously, it's 6:00 in the morning and you're already standing on a soapbox you know no one will listen to. You have no moral authority over anyone here.

I had a friend who once got into an argument with pro-life advocates that quickly erupted into a shouting match in the street, and that's exactly the same for r9k as a whole. The pro-life advocates are like robots, they're always going to exist here regardless if anyone is going to provoke them; the people who get into easily avoidable confrontations are just as bad because a fight is what both sides want. Both sides get to feel justified in that moment.

But if we've already accepted that the only people who seriously post here are losers, what does that make the people who ironically post here? Is your life really that great that your main form of entertainment is to shitpost on an imageboard to make people angry? Is that any better than the NEET who posts wagecuck threads daily because he has nothing else to do? Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. You're a dysfunctional person to keep coming here regardless of how you justify it.

If you truly think that r9k is for worthless people, don't waste any effort trying to argue because it gives them justification.
>>
File: kuuuuuutiss.jpg (144 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
kuuuuuutiss.jpg
144 KB, 540x540
>>26669192
> implying I'm well adjusted
> implying this thread isn't just for my enjoyment
> implying r9k isn't fascinating 2 normans

I don't think r9k is full of useless people, I do feel that it is ruled by a laughable ideology which I enjoy deconstructing
>>
>>26669180
b-b-but a-a-anon Hitler would have embraced obese NEET shut ins as long as I'm I mean they are white r-r-right??
>>
>>26669180
>>26669282

There was no genocidal program in Nazi Germany. Not even for jews.

A year in a government labor camp would probably do wicked good for most of us jobless losers here. You'd make gainz, get to goof around with other weirdo bros, and some jews.
>>
>>26669339
>LOL WAGESLAVES
> literal slavery would do us some good
>>
get out of my special club!
>>
File: 1442560990984.jpg (45 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1442560990984.jpg
45 KB, 466x700
>>26669339
Hitler dindu nuffin
>>
>WHAAA IM SHORT
>check out my rare pepes
>I dropped out of high school 6 years ago and I have not had a job yet
its all wimminz fault I'm a failure
>>
>wagies and roasties are so butthurt they made this thread
>>
File: mebasically.jpg (78 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
mebasically.jpg
78 KB, 736x547
>>26669192

I don't know, I usually just lurk here. sometimes an interesting thread pops up. or post passive comments like this one that get no replies because they have no moral judgments. comments like "good on ya m8" or "that really made me laugh". I think like 80% of the people who visit 4chan are like that. just gondola-type people who read threads but don't really post.

of course I have posted my own share of shitposts/autist rambling in the past, but right now I'm just chillin. doin nothin.

pic related. me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.