[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
motherhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
Why are good mothers so perfect?

I honestly and unironically revere the concept of motherhood and maternal instinct in women. I can't think of anything more beautiful.

If only women understood this instead of being slutty.
>>
One of the things I find cute about mothers is how they all bicker among themselves about methods of child-rearing. "You shouldn't give your baby such and such thing" for example.
>>
Biggest turn off ever, and nothing makes me respect a woman less
>>
>>26668731
>If only women understood this instead of being slutty.

Chad likes sluts though.

Guess who women want.
>>
File: 1443244975975.jpg (384 KB, 1242x1242) Image search: [Google]
1443244975975.jpg
384 KB, 1242x1242
I like this thread. If only women didn't destroy themselves.
>>
>>26668848
WHY.

WHY DO YOU FEMANONS DO THIS?

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE CUTE LOVING MOTHERS WITH TWINS?
>>
My mother was a good mother but she's a minority and you conservatives are racist
>>
It depends. I have seen shit mothers and top tier mothers.
>>
>>26668848
Have you ever spoken to young mothers?

They're the most selfish, vapid, boring cunts on the planet. Having children destroys them
>>
>>26668880
>racist

What do you want me to say? I'm sure she may have been a good mother, if you say so.

But that doesn't change the fact I care about my own people first.
>>
File: 1456018323788.gif (164 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456018323788.gif
164 KB, 320x240
>>26668815
It's not fun when you're a mom actually looking for input and a simple question turns into a pissing match. I'm part of a breastfeeding support group and I completely avoid any topic about introducing rice cereal or oatmeal. It immediately becomes a 200-300 post war on who's right and who's wrong.
>>
File: 1454797076440.jpg (83 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
1454797076440.jpg
83 KB, 500x697
>ywn be a dad and tell shitty dad jokes
I JUST WANT A LOVING FAMILY AND WIFE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26668886
and they destroy their children aswell
>>
>>26668893
it's pretty uncommon for people to have this obsessive, fetishistic, near-mystical "love" for their "own people", even in socially conservative circles

it's we wuz kangs-tier shit
>>
>>26668886
Young mothers (as in 18-25) are what nature intended, and they're beautiful. They are what women are meant to be, and you will not meet people so fulfilled. Yes they can be vapid and boring and very condescending, but they're doing something noble and beautiful. Much better than a vapid and boring and very condescending girl the same age getting a gender studies degree who blogs online all day about the patriarchy

>>26668880
You're losing power fast. People are waking up to your schemes
>>
>>26668901
Why would rice cereal or oatmeal come up? Do you mean using breast milk to make those things?

My experience is the vast majority of women prefer breastfeeding, am I right? They say it increases bonding with your baby.
>>
>>26668904
I will soon :^)
>>
>>26668911
>pretty uncommon for people to have this obsessive, fetishistic, near-mystical "love" for their "own people"

Among white people, yes.

Among non-white people, especially in the non-western world. It's the norm to have a preference for one's own. The fact you expect white people to display a universal preference for no group in particular but wouldn't expect the same of say, Chinese or Japanese, is very telling.
>>
File: 1452931432322.jpg (107 KB, 840x846) Image search: [Google]
1452931432322.jpg
107 KB, 840x846
>>26668933
>I'm going to have the one thing you want but cannot get
>:^)
haha thanks lad already dont wanna kill myself
>>
>>26668911
>this obsessive, fetishistic, near-mystical "love" for their "own people",

He said he cared about his own people first, gg putting words into his mouth you needy little child minority.
>>
>>26668957
The great thing about being a man is we are fertile pretty much all the way up until death. You could knock a bitch up in your 50's senpai, don't give up
>>
>>26668940

>but wouldn't expect the same of say, Chinese or Japanese

Most white people just don't realize how racist those fuckers are. If the progressive knew, they'd hate racist Asians too. And in America it's almost unheard of for white people to hate other "different types of" white people because we're not as familiar with the wars. If Americans knew what was good for them they'd hate Slavs like everybody else.
>>
>>26668926
Rice cereal is something you buy, you mix it in with pumped breastmilk and feed it to your baby. Its basically used to help your baby start understanding chewing and swallowing. The debate comes in that a lot of people start giving cereals too early (4 months becauses of old research, when WHO guidelines say 6 months for all solids now) and that it has no nutritional value, so mom's who used rice cereal get super defensive when someone knocks it and it turns into a huge debate.

Also, yes breastfeeding is the best nutrition for your baby. Its more about the introduction of solids.
>>
>>26669011
Honestly I don't care how racist other groups are only in so far as it relates to the welfare of my own group. Obviously Asians are "racist", and this is bad for us in that trying to adopt a policy of racial universalism when every other group are staunch tribalists is suicidal in the long run.

....But let's try to keep this on topic.

>>26669012
I see. Thank you for your explanation.

What do you think about breastfeeding in public?
>>
>>26668985
Sperm goes to shit and produces dodgy kids as we age. Just look how many old parents we have here.
>>
File: pGxIfRc.jpg (380 KB, 556x1007) Image search: [Google]
pGxIfRc.jpg
380 KB, 556x1007
>ywn father milana's children
why go on ladz
>>
>>26669041
>What do you think about breastfeeding in public?
I don't think women should be harassed for doing it, as I'd rather have a baby nursing then a baby crying. I had to do it a few times when my son was young, luckily I wear baggy shirts so my boob was pretty much covered by shirt and baby the whole time.

I don't know about people breastfeeding toddlers in public though, that seems like a bit too much. Just give your kid a healthy snack and some coconut milk/cows milk/whatever you choose to give your kid instead.
>>
>>26669110
That seems reasonable. How many children do you have? Do you want any more? And how do you think a husband can best help his wife during pregnancy?
>>
>>26669120
>How many children do you have?
One, a little boy who just hit his 9 month mark. He's starting to try to walk now, it's crazy how big he's gotten..
>Do you want any more?
Yeah, I'd like at least one more. We're trying to space the next one so he'll be about 3 and 1/2 years old before I have to do the newborn thing again. My max is 3 kids, but 2 is my ideal.
>And how do you think a husband can best help his wife during pregnancy?
Just depends on how bad the pregnancy symptoms are for her. If she gets morning sickness, holding her hair back and rubbing her back. My pregnancy was really easy, but just my huband picking up my slack in the house work (laundry was really hard to do at the end) helped
>>
>>26669200
Do you have any pets? What is your advice for combining pets and children in the same house?

I'm sorry if this is a raw question, but if your husband cheated would you leave him?
>>
>>26669271
>Do you have any pets? What is your advice for combining pets and children in the same house?
3 cats. We basically just let the older ones sniff the baby and the had little interest. Although the female cat would get really anxious if she heard him cry, I'd have to watch her like a hawk because she'd try to jump in the bassinet with him. We just got a kitten from a neighbors a month ago and him and the baby are hilarious together. The little cat takes all that abuse and goes back for more, then he curls up and sleeps with my son. It's cute.
>I'm sorry if this is a raw question, but if your husband cheated would you leave him?
I'm not sure. I'd probably try to make it work, if for no other reason then to ensure that my son has his father whenever he needs him. My parents were divorced so I've always really wanted to have a 2 parent family. Unless he got into drugs/started being physically abusive and he was an actual threat to my son's well being, then I'd try to make it work.
>>
Yeah, aren't single mothers great?
>>
>>26669396
There are actually some single mothers I genuinely respect. Becoming a mother actually instills a sense of responsibility they never usually had.

Ones with black kids are an instant write-off though.
>>
>>26669365
>Although the female cat would get really anxious if she heard him cry, I'd have to watch her like a hawk because she'd try to jump in the bassinet with him.

That's strange, what do you mean by "anxkious"?

>I'm not sure. I'd probably try to make it work

That's incredibly selfless and sweet of you.
>>
>>26669458
She'd start pacing and meowing loudly, then attempt to jump in with him. Like she needed to know the source of the noise.

>That's incredibly selfless and sweet of you.
Thanks, I just ultimately want what's best for my son. He and my husband are the two most important people to me, I want them both to be happy and I want them to be able to have a great relationship as well. My father in law was in and out of my husband's life, and I know that bothered him. And while my dad was around, I want my son to always know his dad is just a room away - not a phone call or weekend visit.
>>
>>26669522

Not the person you're replying to, but what advice would you give to a girl in her mid 20s who finds it impossible to find men who want to commit and get married? It seems like if you don't want to put out on the first date, they aren't interested in you.
>>
>>26669559
Unfortunately, I don't really have any. By dumb luck, I met my husband at 17 and we've been together 10 years next month. He was my first boyfriend and everything. I wouldn't even know how to begin trying to meet someone nowadays. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help Anon.
>>
>>26668880
well where are the minority conservatives then?

literally every blackbot on /r9k/ says they hate feminism yet they're relieved that society is going in a "men and women are interchangeable" direction and like that they don't have to "be men" anymore
>>
File: 1437077904182.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437077904182.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Mature, modest, matriarchal women are probably the most attractive sort.

Too bad they're incredibly rare.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.