[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the female body so lewd?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7
File: 1420351470327.jpg (489 KB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
1420351470327.jpg
489 KB, 1088x1920
TITTY MILK
>>
>>26668663
They are literally built for fucking. It's practically all they're good for.
>>
>>26669616
Men are literally built for protecting women. It's practically all they're good for.
>>
>>26669634
well good thing they don't need our protection anymore.
they definitely still are fucking though.

men: 1, women: 0

i hope there is a gender war someday, put this superior male strength to use.
>>
>>26669645
>men: 1, women: 0
I don't see how being useless is a "win" but okay
>>
>>26669658
you're still only useful for fucking, that's why it's a win for men.
>>
>>26669675
>women have a purpose
>men have no purpose
Still seeing how this is a win for you.
I mean you get to want to stick your dick in things, thats all you have going for you and its not really a good thing
>>
>>26669693
you can't see how it's a win because you're a retard.
you can't use us for our protection, but we still use you for sex, it's all you apes are good for.

MEN: 1, WOMEN: ZERO
>>
>>26669714
Roasties BTFO to be completely honest
>>
>>26669693
goddamn metric you are a fucking retard
>>
>>26669714
But you do, you build societies to protect us, you declare territory to keep us safe etc
>>
>>26669777
we don't do it FOR you. you're a byproduct (parasite) that's good for fucking. pussy is essentially a resource, like oil or food. men build societies and then women show up and slut around in exchange for shelter. do you think men would have kept women around if they didn't have vaginas? fuck no. what good is a weaker, mentally inferior, overly emotional, version of a man?
>>
>>26669818
>you're a byproduct (parasite)
You really think everythings about you, dont you?
>>
>>26669840
>says the one who claims men built society for women
>>
>>26669851
Have you read history?
Societies were built literally to keep their women away from the other men
>>
>>26669777
you are a disgusting whore, and only the most pathetic of men would lay with you after hearing just 1 of your thoughts towards men you misandric cum dumpster
>>
>>26669866
>Societies were built literally to keep their women away from the other men
Societies were built to keep our resources away from the other tribes

And yes, I have read history
>>
>>26669777
i knew you'd start strawmanning at some point.
first we had no purpose, no you're backpedaling.
all that stuff you said we did we did all that a long long long time ago.
but you're still molding yourselves around fucking us. painting your toes nails to attract us. everything a woman physically does is for male attention, lmao.

MEN: 1, WOMEN: ZILCH
>>
>>26669888
>Societies were built to keep our resources away from the other tribes
And women wern't a resource?
They were the thing babies came out of them, which they needed, at least as far as men think.
So sounds like I'm right

>>26669895
The reason evolution caused men to exist was so that they could protect the women for greater reproduction rate
>>
>>26669921
>The reason evolution caused men to exist was so that they could protect the women for greater reproduction rate
No, it was genetic diversity.
>>
>>26669921
bruh i literally said women are a resource like 3 times. you definitely can't into reading comprehension. but thats not important for you anyways, after all you are just a commodity
>>
>>26669947
Yeah that just happened for no reason

>>26669951
But resources are valuable, you understand?
Since men have no use I fail to see how they're greater
>>
>>26669921
>The reason evolution caused men to exist was so that they could protect the women for greater reproduction rate
oh yeah, sure, millions of years ago.

but now, in the today, the present time, MODERN times, men are absolved of all of this, now we just use women as fuck toys while all the single mommies toil and wonder where all the good men went.
these days, women are doing everything they can physically do to attract a man.
women are fuck-holes.

MEN: 1, WOMEN: nada, nothing
>>
File: war.gif (545 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
war.gif
545 KB, 324x216
Can the two people bickering in this thread please stop being incredible faggots and let this god awful thread 404 already?
>>
>>26669965
resources are only valuable if they're utilized. do i really have to explain this to you.

also
>men have no use
except for building all of society
>>
>>26669974
>but now, in the today, the present time, MODERN times, men are absolved of all of this,
Yes, and now they're useless. They're just a drag on the human race. A parasite.
>>
>>26669777
Lol that was never done for women. Men are simply idealist who want to create great things. Women are never in that picture.
>>
>>26669965
>Yeah that just happened for no reason
All things in the natural world happen for no reason, they only stick around when they're in a suitable environment. The male/female split was also long before humans even existed.
>>
>resources are only valuable if they're utilized.
Well test tube babies aren't really there yet so yeah kinda need to not kill off the human race

>>26669990
>except for building all of society
And? That already happened.

>>26669992
>want to create great things
Thats weird.. men seem more like they want to fight each other and prove their dominance or some shit

>>26669997
>The male/female split was also long before humans even existed.
And the men protecting women existed long before humans did
Before that, women had close to the same strength as the men, if not more
>>
>>26669991
well i get to be useless and fuck women who's only purpose and skill in life is to hunt for cock.
seems like a really really good deal to me.

MEN: 1, WOMEN: suicide watch
>>
>>26670035
>seems like a really really good deal to me.
Just because it feels good doesn't make you useful.
Thats just /your/ feeling, not anyone else's
>>
I think they're just built to be lewd.

I used to be afraid of the male gaze. I wondered why men kept objectifying me so much, but now I realize it's because I'm an object. They look at me like I'm lewd because I AM lewd. Built to please. As soon as I accepted that, I started feeling lewd all the time. Now I have a "sex addiction problem" and "Histrionic Personality Disorder" lmao. Better than the neurotic disorders I had before. They say my mental disorders have "Inverted."

Good.
>>
File: image.jpg (479 KB, 1600x1571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479 KB, 1600x1571
>>26670027
This has got to be the best bait I've seen in a while
>>
File: 0909090.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0909090.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>26670048
>doesn't make you useful.
try not responding so fast so you can actually read what people are typing. second time you've been called on reading comprehension.
i never said anything about feeling good or being useful.

>resorting to making shit up out of thin air and appeal to history fallacies
MEN: 2, WOMEN: ZERO
>>
>>26670027
>And the men protecting women existed long before humans did
>Before that, women had close to the same strength as the men, if not more
Now you're just babbling.

>men and women existed before humans
No, clearly not.
>males protecting females existed long before humans?
Maybe, but not at the cellular level and not outside of the animal kingdom.
>women had close to the same strength as the men, if not more
First: evidence? Second:
>The reason evolution caused men to exist was so that they could protect the women
This can't be true at the same time as the above statement.
>>
>>26670080
My point is that since you're useless, you don't help out at all and since you still need society to function, if you were removed it would only get better.
As in women are important, you're not and therefore women are better
>>
>>26670107
>>The reason evolution caused men to exist was so that they could protect the women
>This can't be true at the same time as the above statement.
>lol what is evolution
>>
>>26670111
who the hell do you think does all the manual labor to maintain society? fuck you probably think it just repairs itself magically
>>
>>26670125
So basically you're just mules?
We have tools now, pure physical labor is useless
>>
>>26670123
You should stop pretending to know anything about this subject, you're talking complete nonsense.
>>
>>26670131
tools that were invented by men, y'know, like everything else you use. you're shitposting on a man's invention right now
>>
>>26670163
Theres this thing called efficiency, look it up
>>
File: frogpost.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
frogpost.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>26670131
>Women using tools.
>>
>>26670168
Only because men demand that they make them
Gotta feel masculine
>>
>>26670169
I'm not familiar with this trip, can someone tell me if I'm talking to a junkie or a schizo or something?
>>
>>26670131
We live in the information age.
The tool is code.
I do not know any women programmers.
>>
>>26670176
as opposed to what? being feminine and crying about everything?
>>
>>26670196
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2016/02/18/study-shows-women-are-better-coders-but-only-when-gender-is-hidden
Try reading something for once then

>>26670212
I dont know, maybe just being normal and working together with everyone else?
>>
>>26670111
>therefore women are better
except i get to be useless and fuck superior women who's only purpose and skill and talent in life is to take cock in their butt.
i get the better end of the deal.

MEN: 2, WOMEN: ZERO, ZILCH, SINGLE MOMMY STATUS
>>
>>26670219
>I dont know, maybe just being normal and working together with everyone else?
how do you think societies were established? also do you even think before you type
>>
>>26670219
That would be great IF THERE WERE ANY
>>
>>26670261
just copy and paste the last thing you said, the psychotic tripfag will just keep responding to it.
they need R9K attention, even if it's just them responding to shitposting.
>>
>>26670257
But that's not the better end of it, because like I said, nobody needs to pay attention to them because they're useless.

>>26670281
Well tell men to stop acting like it's their job

>>26670261
They were made by people working together, men alone cant even do that
>>
>>26670308
ok

ravioli's good.
>>
>>26670322
So is being valuable
>>
>>26670308
so you're either an actual female or a troll
>>
>>26670219
>http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2016/02/18/study-shows-women-are-better-coders-but-only-when-gender-is-hidden
>GitHub
>not peer reviewed
>based solely on merges, not content
>huge difference in sample size
>not even a large gap in results
>>
File: 1449922378416.jpg (3 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1449922378416.jpg
3 KB, 108x125
>>26670308
but people do pay attention to them, even if they are useless.
and your superior women still fuck them, even though they are useless.
damn it feels good to be a useless parasite getting my dick sucked by the "superior, useful" gender!
why are great female beings having sex with lowly parasites?
>>
>>26670333
whatever

spaghetti sucks tbqf.
>>
>>26670357
>but people do pay attention to them
But they don't have to, they can be thrown out at any time
would that still feel good?
>>
I just wanted to come in here and post about wanting to knock up my gf and taste her milk but nooo some ponce and metric had to ruin it

Now I won't tell you guys about her child bearing hips, soft heavy breasts and how she constantly begs me to inseminate her. Smh bakas responding to trips and misogyny wank
>>
>>26670371
no one has to pay attention to anyone, sweetheart.
it doesn't matter if it feels bad to be ignored, i can just go on Tinder and one of the superior goddess gender will have sex with me, a useless parasite.

either way you slice it, i end up with a good deal. thanks, feminism.
>>
>>26670393
Either way, you're just programmed to make women feel good.

My point is that men could be treated much worse than they already are, and it could degrade much faster now that they dont have any actual value
>>
>>26670389

;~;

B-but titdrinking-anon...I need that. It helps me sleep, breath, and feel determined through my day. Tit-milk is my lifeblood. Hips are my nerve-pleasers. PLEASE DON'T DENY ME.
>>
>>26670308
No. Tell women to stop being dumb cunts.
I guess since that's not going to happen. At least programming lets me earn enough money to fuck whores sometimes.
>>
>>26670389
It tastes a little funny, just a heads up. Also, fun to squirt but gets sticky pretty quickly.
>>
>>26670447
>Tell women to stop being dumb cunts.
How exactly is being better at stuff being a "dumb cunt"
>>
File: 1433856072931.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1433856072931.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
I want a qt wife that I can cum inside daily and have kids with.
>>
>>26670464
If you don't do the thing, it doesn't matter if you do it better.
>>
>>26670464
They're not better, GitHub is just a safe space where women are taken seriously for changing pronouns in comments.
>>
>>26670451

How funny does it taste? I thought, as Sadie once claimed, it tasted 'sweet like ice cream'.
>>
>>26670412
i thought men were programmed to protect?
nice goal post moving, by the way.
your point keeps changing, that's funny, almost like you don't have a point.

my point still stands, women have always been and always will be just fuck-holes and no matter what men become, women will still be fucking them and planning their entire existence around men.

MEN: 2, WOMEN: nothing
>>
>>26670500
It is a bit like that, but there's another element to it that I can't quite describe. Maybe it's the colostrum. It's not bad, but I have no desire to drink a glass of it.
>>
>>26670556
Huh. Well, that saddens me. But please, tell me this: If you or her squirt the tits, does she actually feel pleasure coming from them, like cumming, or is it just annoying to her?

Sorry for going so detailed, it's just a lifelong dream of mine.
>>
The male body is lewd. The female body is completely nonthreatening.
>>
>>26670464
i dont know who you are and wont repond to you again so dont bother typing back. just no you're a bad person with an unwarranted ego complex. turn the trip off its an embarrassment to everyone on this board and that says something.
>>
>>26670594
I didn't specifically ask how it felt, but I guess the release if she's full, combined with the stimulation itself and the increased sensitivity would be better if it's not painful? If she likes tit play in general it probably won't be annoying, but the leaking at other times definitely can be. Sucking seemed to be more effective in any case.
>>
>>26670748
Thanks, tit-anon. Now I know how tits kinda work!

Even with this knowledge, I'm afraid I can't get a gf, much less a lactating gf, much less a MILFlike gf. I hope someday I'm as lucky as you are. Farewell.
>>
>>26670432
Ah I had to walk home after a bus so I couldn't get back to you, but it seems like another anon who's further along has.

Still, I might as well go on too:

We're both blackbots. She's not lactating yet, but she really wants to for me and loves it when I suck on her teats for very prolonged periods of time- sometimes she has me do JUST that and plays with her clit. I mean, if I could do that every day I'm sure she'd be producing milk by now, but it'll have to wait.

She's so amazing though, we have so much fetish and fee-fee overlap, I really want her to be the mother of my children. In the mean time though, impregnation dirty talk and roleplay really gets both of us off a lot. Normally she's dominant, and she's really good at making me do exactly what she wants, or else, but lately it's been a bit different. She got off of her old meds because they were sapping her motivation to do anything, and since then her orgasms roll out like quarters from a winning slot machine. It gets to the point where she can't articulate anything beyond "breed me" when we've been going at it for long enough.

Beyond that, her breasts increased noticeably in size (could tell they were spilling out of her bra before she even took her dress off), and her appetite is back to normal so she kind of gained a little bit of weight- she was skinny before though so it's ABSOLUTELY PERFECT right now. No muffin-top or paunch, just soft and feminine curves all over. I'm a bigger person than she is but when she sits in my lap I feel like the shota, her hips are so wide and her butt oh my god.

I'm so lucky.
>>
>>26670956
Here with a question for:
>>26670451

How did it start out, your girl's lactation? Was it noticeable all at once or was it preluded by tiny little squirts? Sometimes it feels like there's suddenly a little extra bit of liquid and the taste seems different, but I feel like it might just be me slurping back up all of my saliva all at once.

My boner tells me there really was breast milk involved though. How can I know for sure / induce more (if I can't suckle every day)?
>>
>>26670842
Good luck.

>>26671006
It seemed to start pretty suddenly after she gave birth. I can't tell you much about inducing, I'm afraid.
>>
>>26669634
Then why won't they let me cater to their every need and become a sex toy and a complete DOORMAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26669634
>>26669658
>>26669693
>>26669777
>>26669921
Shits like this are why imageboards are dying.
>>
>>26671795
>Heavily assuming they weren't dead by the time Gamergate happened.
>>
>>26671817
Good point. Only reason I'm even posting today is because I wanted to see if there were any lewds by obnoxious bimbos.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.