[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a robot join the Masons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 9.png (70 KB, 312x310) Image search: [Google]
9.png
70 KB, 312x310
Can a robot join the Masons?
>>
>>26668633
Are you a rich old douche, or the son of a rich old douche?

Why would you want to? It's a literal "muh sekrit klub" and from what I've been told, all they do is drink together. You can drink without being in the Masons.
>>
Robots yes, NEETS no. You need to pay dues.
>>
My mum's a tattoo artist, and she was asked to draw an owl on a branch with the freemason's symbol hidden in it's eye by some ex-militant. The guy asked if she knew of the symbol, so she said no. He paid, got inked and left.

I thought masons would have some reputable artists for this kinda shit.
>>
>>26668633
Do you believe in god?
Were you born a man, and are you a man today?
Do you have two Freemasons to recommend your entry?

If you answered yes to all of the above, you'll probably get in. Some chapters also require you to have a blood relative that was in the Freemasons.
>>
>>26668855
>I thought masons would have some reputable artists for this kinda shit.

The Freemasons don't require or even encourage tattoos, and in most cases actually discourage open displays of their symbolism. The guy was probably a poser, especially if he went out of his way to ask if she knew of the symbol.
>>
>>26668868
When will SJWs attack Masons for not letting women and trannys in?
>>
>>26668868
>Do you believe in god?
Nigga almost none of them believe in god. It's the same as being gay in the military, they pretend they're righteous but in reality they're degenerates.
>>
>>26668868
>Do you have two Freemasons to recommend your entry?

That doesn't mean the same as it used to. You can register online to meet Masons in order to get a recommendation.
>>
>>26668903
Freemasons don't give a fuck about nancy tumblrettes. They're not even an issue that warrants address.
>>
>>26668936
But you still need to meet them and get their approval. They still screen against, you know, autists and other outcasts.
>>
>>26668936
I don't know why but reading this made me really sad.
>>
>>26668633

Masons are some of THE biggest normies you'll ever encounter. These are real men OP. It's like a church but for people who want to be active within their communities. They will not trust or respect a robot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.