[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else fucked situation-wise when it comes to meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1439688590708.jpg (29 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
1439688590708.jpg
29 KB, 372x372
Is anyone else fucked situation-wise when it comes to meeting girls?

>live in south Louisiana, near the coast
>poor town is divided by a disgusting bayou
>intelligent people with good genes were smart enough not to live down here
>no qts my age throughout all of school life.
>tfw movie theater and mall is 45 minutes away
>tfw you've seen kids from your high school walking around wal-mart for fun.

Holy shit, there is not a single place for me to meet women outside of the local wal-mart. I'm hoping I can make some friends when I start commuting to technical school but my social life has been robot tier since my friends all left for college. I'm so fucked for another 2 months, I haven't talked to someone other than family in a year.
>>
>be robot
>live in california
I belong in a shitty place like New Jersey.
>>
>>26668588
what high school you go/went to?
>>
>>26668611
>be robot
>actually good looking

I would kill to live where you live right now, my best friend went to film school up there. One time I went to New Orleans and nearly cried, dozens of qt girls everywhere I looked.

Sometimes I look around on the way to the store, and considering never seeing my mom again for making me grow up in such a shit hole. Surrounded by stupid inbred Cajuns who want to work on a boat all their lives.

>>26668650
I'll tell you the parish. Lafourche Parish
>>
>>26668611
Meh. Only California could produce Elliot Rodger. We get to experience a rare kind of feel. Being so close to things you'll never have is a rare torture most people won't get to experience.

I'll enjoy living here while it lasts.

>go on 4 mile jog to the beach (8 there and back)
>dodge expensive cars youll never be able to afford
>pass by multimillion dollar homes youll never own
>pass by bombshell women youll never bed
>look out on an ocean with a cigar boat youll never ride in
>>
>Live in a town of 8000
>Live in a town of 8000 in the county with the province's highest percentage of seniors
>No mall
>No stores that cater specifically to my interests
>Movie theatre has one screen
>Nearest larger city is 45 minutes away
>>
>>26668670
>>26668588
Yeah, I used to live in some shitty farm town in MN before I moved. I'm at a big Southern university and the number of good looking girls is unbelievable. I honestly think it played a part in getting me over my social anxiety
>>
File: Lajefferson.png (148 KB, 602x715) Image search: [Google]
Lajefferson.png
148 KB, 602x715
>>26668670
I went to high school in Jefferson and it was okay... I mean shitty compared to any schools in the north but I didn't mind.

I go to SELU in tangipahoa parish now
I really like it and there are tons of qt girls... not that I would ever talk to them. Even the girls in my STEM classes look good it's actually weird. The higher you go the better things get... everything i mean.

Man I wish i was born wayyy up north where it snows a lot or something but whatever.
>>
>>26668862
Fucking save me please.
>>
>>26668588
Orleans parish reporting. Ain't nuthin but vegan tumblr liberal whores and niggers here. I'm ready to move.
>>
>go to a local tame youth program
>have sexy social worker who plays soccer
>meet and talk about shit
>we go for coffee

I don't know where you fucks meet women but thats about the only one I got besides a few in a schooling programs, programs and stuff where else do you get women as a spaghetti hustler
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.