[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made it guys, I finally got a gf; she is taller than me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1455935823221.jpg (282 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455935823221.jpg
282 KB, 1600x1200
I made it guys, I finally got a gf; she is taller than me and looks like pic related. Its a dream come true and I can finally leave this board of wretched depression with a light sprinkling of beta humour. I'll miss you guys.
>>
>>26668527
>I finally got a gf; she is taller than me and looks like pic related
im jelly
post pics
>>
See you in a month
>>
>>26668527
Bull ring is pretty major red flag so i hope she doesnt have it.
>>
when she breaks up and cucks you

and if she looks like that then wow that heartbreak man be strong anon what a cutie

see you in a month or twoooo
>>
>>26668527
Best of luck to you, hope it's not over in a month
>>
>>26668527
And you'll be back here with a tread, green texting about how she cheated on you with tyrone.
>>
>>26668527
>looks like pic related
A tranny?
>>
>>26668527
You'll keep coming here out of boredom and pure muscle memory. The women hate threads will get inside your head and you'll decide to go alpha on her, get an ego, treat her like she's fighting for her spot on the team and Fuck everything up.

I guarantee it.
>>
Congrats OP. I'm going to meet a qt I met on 4chan this weekend. Wish me luck.
>>
>>26668542
I'll give it a week
>>
my wifes son found me a gf on his college
wish me luck guys
>>
>>26668560
She doesnt have that stupid ring in her face. For a girl sith short hair ahe actually raises very few red flags & wants to grow it out, which give me plenty of time to fulfill my tomboy fantasies.
>>26668567>>26668571
Shit guys is this a trend? How do I not fuck this up? So far I've been acting alpha on everything and she really digs it, everything I do makes her wet but I don't know how long I can keep up the facade before I do something Omega or run out of money from being a fucking student for so long
>>
>>26668639
>met on 4chan
it's a trap!
>>
>>26668665
>he falls for buying for her meme
If she's really that interested in you she will gladly spend money on you but if you're the only one doing that, i have bad news for you.
>>
File: 1451687245271.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1451687245271.png
35 KB, 805x556
>>26668665
it's simple man, just be yourself
>>
just don't be too depressive when she breaks up
also seems to be the kind that likes tyron dick
also post more pics
>>
>>26668527
>she is taller than me and looks like pic related
Holy shit I'm so jealous
>>
moar pics
moar
pics
>>
>>26668527
Congratulation.
May it last.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.