[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take a red piull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: red.jpg (80 KB, 1280x322) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
80 KB, 1280x322
Hi dere Gyus.

Jsut basic remidner to taking the red piul.

God lucks.
>>
Prease take a red piull.
>>
Just freindly reminder of takeing the red piul. Red pitul is for shows the true. Blue is for only crucks. You take the blue piul if your cuck.
>>
If yuo dont take a red piul you rae most porbably a cruck like JAME ROLF.
>>
RK( COMFIRMED AS CRUCKS
>>
IS THIS WEBSITE NOT TRUED ARYAN KEKS OF CHADs? I TIHNK TEHY TOOKED BLUE PIUL
>>
Nande tehy didnt taked red piuk senpia cooks anonkuns?s
>>
GUY S I CHOKE ON RED PIUL PLEASE HLEP ME
>>
>>26668826
Red pill

No?
>>
>>26668823
sempal anonkun?s betacooks menginer cookssss
>>
>>26668842
YOUD ASBOLUTE M A N D M A N
>>
File: doodly.png (244 KB, 618x422) Image search: [Google]
doodly.png
244 KB, 618x422
>pill

um sorry I only take me pills as a soy-latte flavoured gluten-free almond syrup
>>
>>26668858
plenhelp I cannot make air through esophagus I choke red piul
>>
Brothers, you are the only community I call home. My father (the only person who really cares) is a blue-piller, and is irritated by the words that are spoken from my mouth. My brothers, we are on something and are the first in history to question ourselves, women and society. In fact, I'll tell you what just happened:

I'm writing an essay on men in rights for the school, and my crap father and says: "Men should not get the girl pregnant, you should know the right person, blah, blah." (I was talking of criminal laws alimony / child-support / divorce) After about 30 minutes of discussion, bullshitting and white-knight, my father said: "You have to sleep with the enemy to know that you're the enemy." (The Godfather) I replied with, "No, you know yourself, or be ruled by those that do."

Regardless, I'm on a big relief as I'm fucking pissed. I just hate keeping the blue-pill in people's mouths, and I especially hate "mingling with the system." They are both a radical because of my young age (I am a teenager), or just so aware of all the crap that I can not manage to live in a "fairy tale." What do you guys think of blue-pillers, especially when people are so close to you?
>>
BRUMPED FOR BETAS OF RK(
>>
TOO MANY KEKS
OHHHH TOO MANY KEKS
TOO MANY KEKS SPOLL THE BROT
TOO MANY KEKS TOO ,ANY KEKKKKKS
>>
>>26668481
CRUCKS CRUCKS JEWWWS CONTROLL EVERYTHIGN WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>26668979
I just let them go about their daily lives

Not everyone is prepared to take the red pill, regardless if it's on gender, politics or history. Also they tend to think you're a crazy person because you have ideas that go against the societal norms and that scares people.
>>
>>26668481
Brothers, you are is a community of only I call home. My father (actually caring person only) is a blue pillar, it has been frustrated by the words that are spoken from my mouth. My brothers, we are in something, women and society, is the first one in history to question yourself. In fact, I will tell you exactly what happened.

I wrote an essay on men right for school, say is the father of my crap:. "Men should not be a girl pregnant, you are the right person, somehow, knowing somehow and you must have "bullshitting and white knight, after about 30 minutes of discussion, (I was the talk of alimony / child support / divorce of the penal Code), my father said:" the fact that you're the enemy we sleep with the enemy that knows. "(the Godfather) I," No, the answer and you will be dominated by those that know, or run yourself. "

I regardless of as drunk fucking, I am a big relief. I just socializing hate maintain a blue pill in the mouth of the people, and I especially hate "system. "Radical of them my young age for both (I teenager morning) or I just" fairy tale that is so aware of the No all can crap be managed in order to live, ". Do you guys, especially if people are to you very close, do you think the blue pillers?
>>
>>26670243
>THAT FEELING WEHN RK( BECAMES CRUCKED
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.