[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women such liars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Women.jpg (759 KB, 1076x2221) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
759 KB, 1076x2221
Why are women such liars?
>>
Because we let them be. The one thing I do like about Islam is that they know how to keep their parasites in line.
>>
>>26668468
If the dad did fell uneasy about it then it was okay. He has no obligation to accept his daughter. He shouldn't be mean but he is not obligated to accept her.
>>
because there are no repercussions or consequences for women
>>
>>26668468
It's an evolutionary trait.
Men had their muscles and brains to get shit done, women had to find a different solution.
>>
>>26668468
Why the fuck is "Christian" in quotes? What does Christianity have to do with this? You can certainly be a racist Christian.
>>
File: 67657.png (54 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
67657.png
54 KB, 500x513
>i'm only *Insert age* card
>>
>>26668468
imagine millions of years of being physically inferior and you do the wrong thing (usually involving sex with someone other than your mate) you get beaten and potentially killed. but you don't want to stop doing the wrong thing, so you develop a knack for saying the right thing to hide that you're doing the wrong thing. that's women. their universal propensity for deception comes out of evolutionary survival necessity.

just keep in mind that it only works on stupid or gullible people, and don't be one of those people. shrug.
>>
>>26668468
I really really really doubt she was lying.
If you study the letter a bit you'll discern that painted a sentence which said "I'll still pay for your car" or something like that.

If the letter is made up why the fuck you would write something like that and then use mspaint to hide it to make your dad look worse.

I think the letter is genuine, but too much online backlash made her pussy out.
>>
>>26668659
This. Papa was probably getting death threats or possibly fired from work.

The letter was genuine for sure.
>>
>>26668468

link to her insta? cant find it
>>
>>26668688
>>26668659
Exactly. If the letter was made up she wouldn't bother with hiding the more positive paragraphs. They wouldn't be in the letter.

I also lol at "he is a real Christian" probably Dad forced her to say so lol
>>
>>26668468
coalburner turns out to be lying, histrionic slut with daddy issues? wow what a shocking turn of events who would have ever guessed.
>>
>>26668718
only have twitter

https://twitter.com/st3phanie_hicks?lang=en
>>
>>26668532

> Father has no obligation to his daughter

What a fucking dearth of logic there. The mother and him brought her into the world without any sort of consent on her part, they are entirely fucking responsible for her and fully obligated to care for her.

If you can't manage that then don't presume to have a child.

That said "disowning" her could still be an act of caring if it is intended to bring her around. But no parent should ever truly disown their child.
>>
>>26668659

Yep, she probably got some good trade off deal, gets back in the circle and boyfriend gets accepted (and the kid thats on the way) - but in exchange she has to pretend she made it up.

Still it shows some decency that she was willing to embarrass herself on social media, most people are so far gone that the fame and victimhood would be the highest prize.
>>
File: burt_reynolds-620x412.jpg (52 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
burt_reynolds-620x412.jpg
52 KB, 620x412
Why do women think it's acceptable to bring family affairs to the public?
>>
I really can't determine whether the letter is fake or not.

It could be that she made the letter to spite her dad, or the dad made it, and then coerced his daughter into telling everyone it was fake.

So in the letter, she blocked out all the parts where the dad said he would still pay rent, car, tutition etc

Okay. It seems unlikely that she would be smart enough to write that part, then block it out.

But, in the letter, the dad goes on to explain his beliefs to the daughter. Wouldn't the daughter know what his beliefs are? Why are they stated so unambiguously for? And "I was hoping I'd take the high road and accept this relationship"? Who the fuck writes like that.

There is no reference to the girls boyfriend being disrespectful, or any personal bad mouthing of her boyfriend at all.
Wouldn't that be something you'd see in a genuine letter?

And why the fuck did the dad write a letter in the first place?
If she needed to pack up and leave, then she obviously lives at home. Where did the father send the letter too? This makes no sense at all.

Does the boyfriend even exist?
"Nike"? She's wearing a nike t-shirt in one of the photos, so did she have a 'the usual suspects' moment and make it up?

I don't think we will ever know the truth
>>
>>26668468
Coalburners....baka desu senpai
>>
>>26668820
they love attention
they are selfish and want everything to be about them
their greatest punishment is being unnoticed
>>
>>26668847
>Nike

Yeah it was clearly made up.
>>
>>26668468
What a load of shit, she is probably jewish and this is false flag shit
>>
File: 1455112474792.png (594 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1455112474792.png
594 KB, 640x1136
>>26669910
>they are selfish and want everything to be about them

Had a feeling.
>>
>>26668766
She's 19, parents own her nothing now.
>>
coalburners always have the same miss piggy face. Either that or a huge chin.
>>
>>26668468

Why does a dog eat a steak left alone?
>>
>>26669871
>"fucking niggers" he muttered in Twitter lingo popularized by black people
>>
>>26668468
Her father did the right thing.

And yes it IS "anti-Biblical".
>>
>>26668587
People use religion to back whatever agenda they have, whether it's pro or anti racism. That's why i'm a fedora tripper
>>
>>26670313
>"He muttered about a website created by every race but black people"
>>
>>26668468
It literally makes me sick to imagine kissing a nigger? That picture is literally disgusting
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.