[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys. My gf is playing video games all day with some fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1328819971626.jpg (23 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1328819971626.jpg
23 KB, 290x290
Hi guys. My gf is playing video games all day with some fucking stragers, she said she wants to get to muh gold division bruh. I am so pissed off on her. I ended messaging her since im the only who initiates chat. Shes been playing that leafue of fagets for 3 days straight and havent sent me a single fukcing message. She will wake up after a week and be like oh im sorry anon i just got into it i wanted to grind my leagues. Am i being cucked. What the fuck. I am so butthurt. How can person choose fucking vidya and faggoty friends over a bf whos been in relationship over 3 years. Aaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>26668350
>Can't make it to gold.

Tell her to hang herself, she won't make it anywhere in life desu. Make sure you plant a tree on top of her grave.
>>
>>26668350
She clearly doesn't love you and thinks little of you.

I've been with my gf for 2.5 years and she spends ALL of her free time with me to this date, if i ever got myself in a situation like you i'd honestly just end things off i can't even imagine the rage i'd get if i found out she was cucking me.

Also i think that if you want your GF to be faithful you have to make it clear that she can't have male friends, she can have acquaintances who she talks ocassionally on school/job but that's it, no outside contact.

I'd just tell her to stop the bullshit gaming with beta orbiters or to fuck off.
>>
>>26669507
this is weak
i am original
>>
File: 1455761263106.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455761263106.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>26669533
Weak how?
You are a faggot that's what you are.
>>
>>26668350
I've been chatting with one gril that has an obvious crush on me. She wants to see me IRL but I'm keeping it at the interwebs level for a third month. I do not feel same as she does to me. I tried to explain it to her reasonably but she doesn't or doesn't want to understand. Even if I . She's getting mad for not initiating discussions. I just want to play my vidyas in solitary peace.

But man, she's fucking tireless and stubborn in her efforts.

PS: I'm 26 years old KHV.
>>
>>26669507
Telling a woman that she can't have male friends is hilariously insecure. You are in a shit relationship if you can't trust your GF to see dudes outside of school or work.
>>
>>26669589
>You are in a shit relationship if you can't trust your GF to see dudes outside of school or work.

What the fuck do you know about relationships buddy? I know what "just friends" usually means, i've had a decent amount of girls with BFs try something with me on work alone, i can't imagine what they would do if we were hanging out alone.

Friendship between males and females can't exist without something sexual happening some time.

How old are you, kiddo?

I can tell you still buy into that "trust" meme, if a girl can't sacrifice "male friendship" for you then she doesn't love you enough to have a long term relationship and she wants to have more options.
>>
>>26669626
What do I know about relationships? Well, I'm 28 years old and I've been in a relationship for four years. And again, I tell you - if you cannot trust your GF to have friends then you are a retard in a shit relationship. Your assertion that men and women can't be platonic friends is patently false and assumes the worst of people. A woman is not some toddler you have to lock in a play room so that she doesn't run off and get into trouble. Maybe your GF has the self-control of a four-year-old, but mine is an adult.

I can hear the cuckposters typing furiously away already about how my GF is cheating on me. Fuck off. I know that my GF is crazy about me; she is more invested in this relationship than I am and she would never jeopardize it by cheating. You can call me naive if that helps you sleep at night but the only way to have a truly meaningful relationship where you are equals is to avoid imposing weird paranoid rules on your woman.
>>
>Grinds for days
>Not even gold
>Lol
Your gf is a scrub bro
>>
>>26669695
>but the only way to have a truly meaningful relationship where you are equals is to avoid imposing weird paranoid rules on your woman.

Except i don't have female friends either so we stand on equal ground.

Remember me when you find out she was cheating you all long with one of her "friends".

If you let her hang out with a male friend by herself then you are fucking clueless, kiddo and its a known fact that men and women can't be platonic friends.

Also i'm pretty sure my gf has more self control than whatever whore you snatched, she remained a virgin with an intact hymen until the age of 22 when i fucked her for the first time of her life.
>>
>>26669730
Why do you keep calling me 'kiddo'? Are you projecting your own fucking childishness onto me? I love that I called you out on this 'DURR SHE IS CHEATING ON U' response ahead of time and you still bit like the one-trick pony you are. Maybe you are the problem - maybe you lack self-control around women, so you think that everyone else must be the same way as well. I guess it's fine if you are in a relationship where neither of you has friends of the opposite sex, but it is still fucking silly.

'Its a known fact that men and women can't be platonic friends' - fuck off, you retard. What kind of argument is this? You think something is true so you claim that everyone knows it's true, even when someone is telling you they disagree? What kind of asshole thinks that his opinions are held by everyone else? Probably the same kind of asshole that thinks no one else can keep it in their pants because he can't.

And by the way, my GF was a virgin at age 23 when we first had sex.
>>
Honestly, everything else aside that's been said here - and some things made sense, some didn't - if you have a GF that's playing LoL and ignoring you for it...

Give 'er the fucking boot, man. I mean, seriously? LoL?

Come on. Get her out of your system, start looking for something fresh, cuz this here relationship just got stale as shit bro.
>>
>>26669815
>And by the way, my GF was a virgin at age 23 when we first had sex.

Sure thing kiddo, bet she screamed and faked pain while having a torn hymen, my gf has had quite a few women tell her this and then confess they had been with more than 10 men.

Just read up on the subject kid, it isn't a matter of opinion, its a fact that men and women can't be platonic friends, if a man cares so much for a woman that he can't stop being her friend then the man obviously has some attraction towards her and viceversa.

I bet your whore of a gf is laying next to her friends after getting split roasted.

You are unironically that dude who made the "My gf is going to a party on detroit with her friends" greentext.
>>
>>26669903
So your GF was a real virgin when you met but mine was definitely a fake virgin. Cool. You are a literal man-child. Look forward to the day your GF realizes that she is dating a baby and leaves you for an adult.
>>
File: baldlet.jpg (131 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
baldlet.jpg
131 KB, 633x758
>>26669939
I saw her intact hymen i didn't just go by her word.

Call me a manchild all you want you're literally cuck and proud, i have the power over my GF to stop her from seeing other men, i see yours doesn't respect you enough to do the same.

Trust me man, remember me when you come in a year or two after you find out the truth, i'd appreciate if you started your post with this picture so i know it is you.
>>
>>26669939
>Engaging the myopic in sincerity
He's sub 90, stop yelling at the retarded.
>>
>>26670014
An heterosexual man/woman on a relationship has absolutely 0 business being alone with someone of the other sex.
>>
i fucked a norgayan whore this way

yep you are probably cucked

>guy is butthurt
>goes to sleep
>she plays with her tits on skype with me
>while his guy is sleeping alone in the bedroom

eventually he got bored and gave her an ultimatum
she left and chocked on my cock as soon as it was possible
then left me becaue i had no money
what can you do, whores are whores
>>
>>26670081
Can you start chatting up this guys gf as FRIENDS ONLY?

And then meet up in person as FRIENDS ONLY?

>>26669695

Kid is totally ok with it anyway, what's the big deal ;).
>>
>>26669903
>You are unironically that dude who made the "My gf is going to a party on detroit with her friends" greentext.

Post the greentext, faggot. I gotta see this shit.
>>
>>26670264
It was a meme on /tv/ mostly variations of this but i don't know how to search for the longer story.

>wife and her son went to Detroit to spend time with her ex
>mfw i have the ENTIRE weekend to myself

rec me some kino /tv/
>>
>>26670102
no
when she said we are friends the first time i told her we arent friends
then i had to explain that friends for me is much much closer than talking on the internets

caused major butthurt, she has zero RL friends :^)
>>
>>26669626
2 of my best friends are girls and nothing sexual has ever happened between us

the closest thing you could point to is sleeping in the same bed when we visit each other (we live far apart), nothing remotely sexual has ever happened

I'm not a KHV either, had lots of girlfriends and I don't have an issue flirting with women

if you can't trust your gf then there's something wrong with you or her or both of you
>>
>>26670604
you sure sound like a faggot professional bullshitter

you are just keeping options open like they do
you are basicly women
disgusting muppet
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.