[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was eating lunch and as I was leaving in my car a guy came up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Was eating lunch and as I was leaving in my car a guy came up to my window and asked me to not open until later and this is what I find inside. Not a number but a sweet message. Guys take note. Rather have this then your number.
>>
i don't give a goddamn what you'd rather have
>>
>>26668167
I'm surprised it wasn't filled with anthrax.
>>
>>26668167
But if you don't have my number how will we meet up and bang?
>>
>>26668167
>i'd rather have free, effortless compliments than actually deal with another human being
no shit
>>
Man, people aren't even trying to write believable stories anymore...fucking cunt
>>
>>26668167
no shit, you'd rather guys didn't give you their contact information
what a surprise
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
That might bee the gayest thing I've ever heard..
>>
>>26668167
Honestly looks like a girl's handwriting
>>
>>26668167
gl dealing with a possible stalker
>>
File: 1451072072921.jpg (96 KB, 645x767) Image search: [Google]
1451072072921.jpg
96 KB, 645x767
>women
>not doing everything for attention

lol ok
>>
>>26668167
>tfw so lonely and desperate for attention you write a fake note to yourself and post it on /r9k/

bad dog.
>>
>as I was leaving in my car a guy came up to my window
>not looking straight forward and accelerating the fuck away as strange men approach your vehicle
This bitch is going to die.
She won't even get my warning because this is obviously a repost.
rip in pp
>>
i read that name as Optimus Al at first and my mind started spinning
>>
>not even changing the facebook link

Are you even trying familia?
>>
fuck off whore
egoistic muppet
he just wants to plow and even if you decide to spread your legs its gona be because how he looks/how much money he has not because of an autistic messege on fucking TOILETPAPER

die
>>
>that handwriting
>male

yeah nice try whore
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.