[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we pretend to be Stacy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: party-girl_0.jpg (123 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
party-girl_0.jpg
123 KB, 500x333
ITT we pretend to be Stacy.
>>
>>26668124
Go away you weirdo
>>
Damm Tyrone your big greasy nigger cock sure feels good thrusting around violently into my white womb, please ejaculate inside me and end my Grandfather's blood lineage by giving me an ugly nigger baby to raise on my own until some white cuck beta comes through to save the day and take care of us both while I still fuck your big nigga dick on the side, I am so sorry for slavery!
>>
hahaha what even.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 940x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 940x782
>>26668160
What would compel you to type all of this out?
>>
>>26668367
realising the horror of reality, probably
>>
>>26668367
Tyrones tall muscular body glistens in the night, the street light peering in through the window shades illuminates his dark naked body, a stark contrast between the milk white tone of the naked Stacey on the tip of his African spear. Beads of stinky nigger sweat roll down his muscular body, the bed sheets are soaked in bodily fluids, he lets out a roar like that of a beast and reply to her moans then closes his eyes

Visions of the mighty ancestors dance in his head, his large body tenses as he envisions the powerful African warriors being captured by slavors and forced to use their physical gifts and cunning in order to serve filthy white swine

He grits his teeth and grabs the white whores hips, he sees his ancestor Nat Turner ambushing a family of slave owners and decimating them for their sins against the black race, with that Tyrone thrust deep into Stacey she lets out a yelp as his 16 inches of black steel penetrate her lily white body
>>
>>26668124
On Facebook: No one understands my anxiety and depression, especially not my boyfriend, 17 friends, the people at my job, or the guys who constantly hit on me. I'm like so anxious I literally can't do anything, none of you know how hard it is pay attention to me
>>
OMG I haven't had a date in two weeks I'm gonna be single forever xD #foreveralone #allthesingleladies
>>
>>26668444
checked n kekked
>>
File: 1447707374098.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447707374098.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>26668160
Here's a visual aid
>>
>>26668578
Anon lay awake in the middle of the night, a tradition that dated back countless nights since his older sister Stacey had gotten into trap and drill music. Although their home was large enough to house comfortably the entirety of Tyrone's family, who in contrast all piled into a two bedroom apartment on the other side of town, Anon could clearly make out the content of the reprehensible lyrics of Stacey's music

"Suck a nigga dick for an outfit when you get through get out bitch" a black raspy voice cried out in the night a beat accompanying his request.

Anon didn't particularly like rap music, and he liked black people even less, so it was peculiar he had memorized the lyrics of the entirety several young hot black artist's discography.

He turned to his side placed his pillow over his ears and let out a heavy sigh then banged on the wall, this was typically enough to get Stacey to lower the volume to where the nigger's voices could at least lull him to sleep
>>
How does this disgusting website work? And what are all these filthy images of green frogs and girl-like fuckboys? Ughhhh #groanzone
>>
File: 550276.jpg (49 KB, 358x361) Image search: [Google]
550276.jpg
49 KB, 358x361
hahah omg look at u wridos

what r u even doing with your lyfe?

get laid or something you creeps, this shit is not funny
>>
I'm glad we agreed that our past didn't matter.

I know lots of pictures are all around, but the important thing is I'm with YOU now.

cuntcuntcuntcuntcunt
>>
>>26668693
best one yet, ishigy
>>
>>26668160
>>26668589
/thread
/oc'est oc
>>
>>26668694
I'LL NEVER GROW UP AND STOP LOVING YOU
>>
File: littlepenis.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
littlepenis.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>lol anon's penis is so small! He actually thought I'd let him fuck me if he showed me it!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.