[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disturbing Schadenfreude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1245215.png (9 KB, 530x509) Image search: [Google]
1245215.png
9 KB, 530x509
Tonight was the happiest I've felt in a long time, and it's basically because I listened to my next door neighbor - a girl - get the shit kicked out of her.

Someone ended up calling the cops on the dude and he was just led out of the building in handcuffs like 30 minutes ago. When the cops came, everyone on our floor was looking out their door, watching, chatting among each other, etc. These people were expressing genuine grief for her.

I faked concern but really I couldn't help but feel happy about it. I'm pretty sure she's actively fucking like 20 different guys. Frankly I'm not surprised that 1/20 guys ended up being a piece of shit who beats the tar out of women. Maybe I'll get some peace and quiet for once instead of listening to her loud fuck sessions and techno music.

I'm a bit disturbed that this makes me happy. Am I a sicko or a psychopath?
>>
N O I C E tbqh fan
>>
thats uh.... not a particularly healthy way to think about someone having the shit beaten out of them lmao

good job
>>
>>26668002

you should fake sympathy for her and get her to fuck you desu
>>
>>26668061
I'd say it's perfectly normal. There are just some people that had it coming and it's very hard to feel sympathy for them.
>>
>>26668117
She won't. She was a total bitch to me.

One time over Christmas I came home from the 7-11 at like 3AM and found her stumbling drunk in the lobby. I went to walk her to her door and she pretty much implied that I was a rapist.
>>
>>26668180
Is it because you never talked to her when she was sober but put your hands all over her when she was clearly drunk? I wonder why she would think that.
>>
>>26668212
>>26668212
Oh fuck off. This isn't an isolated occurrence. She's always drinking her face off at the bar across the street then walking home loaded. It's how half guys in this building have fucked her.

I didn't make a single impure remark or gesture. I asked if she needed help, tried to brace her because she could barely walk, then asked if she needed any help beyond getting in the door. Guess that makes me a rapist.
>>
>>26668002
How bad was she beaten? Did she have to go to the hospital?
>>
>>26668317
You didn't say if you were on talking terms before that incident.
desu the way you describe it, it looks creepy to me, should have just ignored that bitch and gone on your way.
and if this isn't an isolated incident, then you should have known that she'd get back home, like she always does. Be honest, you had a fantasy of porking her when you went to help her, didn't you?
>>
>>26668370
She didn't go to the hospital. No idea how bad it was, she didn't come out of her unit at all. She was shrieking "stop hitting me" over and over as it was happening, there was some crashing and banging.

>>26668376
We were on speaking terms. Once we parked next to each other, and I dusted the snow off her car in the morning after doing my own. She came out while I was finishing up and said thanks. We talked for about 2 minutes and introduced ourselves.
>>
>>26668061

roastie detected

fuck offf slut
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.