[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the most fucked up thing you've done that your actually proud of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447131401648.png (717 KB, 770x460) Image search: [Google]
1447131401648.png
717 KB, 770x460
I lost almost a hundred pounds and became anorexic just to spite a bulimic girl that I orbited

dont ask me why
but it was an achievement of will and apathy none the less
>>
>the most fucked up thing you've done that your actually proud of
Shat a polite, elderly gentleman in the face
>>
>>26668067
You took a shit on a man's face?
>>
>>26668067
>Shat him in the face

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>26668067
u wot m8
you did a shit on him
>>
>>26668086
absolute fucking madman lmao
>>
>>26668075
Yes

He asked me to do it. And he paid well
>>
>Reject a date with an insecure girl who was clearly extremely nervous about asking me because I was going to a friend's house to play videogames.
It was game night. All my friends are there. I don't get why she had to pick the date so strictly.
>>
File: 1455462027975.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1455462027975.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
On a winter day in elementary school when I was like 11, I was outside pretending to be a normie with the other boys and I have seen some nerdy girl running for her class. I stuck my foot in her way and tripped her, she literally fell into a puddle of mud, her glasses got broken and lots of papers slipped out of her bag and got wet and muddy.

I felt slightly bad for it initially but then she grew out to be a holier than thou menhating tumblrina so I have no regrets.
>>
>>26668174
You don't think you might have caused that?
>>
>>26667991
Keyed rich peoples cars.
Got away with launching fireworks in high school way back when.
Inherited my evil stepmothers ashes and constantly invent new humiliating things to do with them. Fuck you she abused the shit out of me
>>
>>26668198
If she starts hating all men and becomes a huge bitch just because some guy tripped her once then she was inclined to it in the first place and deserved what she got.
>>
>>26668242
you fucking idiot lol
>>
>>26668241
the posterboy for ineffectual rage right here
>>
>>26668262
lol did the little roastie get toastie???
>>
>>26668242
this
good job famalamb
>>
>>26668262
If a dog bites you once would it be perfectly reasonable to hate and spite all dogs?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.