[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet nice girl >actually put the energy and time to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453980473973.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1453980473973.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>meet nice girl
>actually put the energy and time to get closer to her
>a month or so passes
>completely lose all energy and drive
>can't be fucked to even talk to her anymore
>she loses interest
>chance of gf is gone again

Why the fuck does this always happen?
>>
>>26667989

It shouldn't take a month for something to happen you imbecile.

Next time this happens don't be a retard and 'put in the energy and time to get closer to her', just ask her out on a date and make your intentions clear.
>>
>>26668009
This. Wtf are you even doing for a month that is not "making shit happen"? There should be some physicality on the first date, and so on moving it further.
A month is like what, minimum 4 dates? You shoulf have atleast kissed her by that time. No fucking shit you both lose interest
>>
>>26667989
I feel you. I always have to be the one starting the conversation. Never does she bother to message me first. It's been a month since I've last messaged her.
NotLikeThis
>>
File: 1417337491624.jpg (25 KB, 632x634) Image search: [Google]
1417337491624.jpg
25 KB, 632x634
>meet nice slut at work
>ask her on a date
>a little while later ask her out
>says yes
>2 months with a GF pass, lose my virginity
>she dumps me saying she wasn't ready for a relationship and that maybe when she's in a better spot we can get back together
>at first I'm like, haha that's alright I can wait
>realize this means she wants to fuck other guys
>activate maximum clingyness
>she goes back to chad and posts the same dumb shit on her tumblr that she posted when she was with me

FUCKING ROASTIESSSSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26668073
rather than focusing on pussy as an item you lost from your inventory, think about all the xp you gained and how you can apply it to future encounters with more difficult girl bosses
>>
>>26667989
We've got a cheeky saying in UK:
>If winks and laffs
>Were squnks and faffs
>I'd be Russell Fuckin' Brand

Translation: Lots of guys will chat up women, make them laugh, etc. but don't express their romantic intentions. Then they end up feeling resentment, like they should be fucking all these women like some sort of celebrity. Gimme a break. You've got to be forward with women m8, they don't often make the first move. Good luck.
>>
>>26668092
aye, at least I know what that means now. I really just need a tighter leash on my emotions, because they went crazy at the end there.
>>
>>26668009
How the fuck do you know if you like someone when you barely know them
>>
>>26668107
I'm from the UK, never heard one person say that in my entire life. I think you and your social circle are just retards.
>>
>>26668134

that's what the dating is for...

You ask someone you find attractive on a date and then if you figure out that you actually like them you continue dating. Of course, you wouldn't call it a 'date' because people today are massive retards and have confused all the proper dating terms.

'dating' literally just used to mean you and another person were going on dates.It doesn't mean you were fucking, hell, it didn't even necessarily mean you had even kissed. What people consider 'dating' nowadays is what used to be called 'going steady', as in you and another person are in an exclusive relationship.
>>
>>26668046
My self-esteem is fucking bottom zero and I need people to carry most of everything, I just feel as if I'm intruding most of the time. But with her I didn't feel that way, but I was still hesitant to really do anything
>>
>>26668092
this nigga gets it

never focus on what you lost but on what you gained and how you can apply it to other girls.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.