[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you legit use these fuckers as friend simulators I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: rlm group.jpg (64 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
rlm group.jpg
64 KB, 800x601
>tfw you legit use these fuckers as friend simulators

I just watched all the Best of the Worsts in a couple of days, then moved on to their movie commentaries, and will probably start Half in the Bag again.

I think I'm gay for Mike and Rich.

HELP
>>
I only examined the picture because you said Mike and Rich so I thought my favorite electronic duo were making terrible youtube videos now. Thanks for the heart attack OP.
>>
I don't blame you. RLM is some good shit.
>>
>>26667692
Love me some Half in the Bag. Rich Evan's laugh tho
>>
>>26667717
I would like if they released the raw videos of them watching BotW movies, so I could play it and watch the movies and then talk along with them and imagine they are my friends.
>>
>>26667692
iktf, but it was a relief when jesse stopped being on botw, she was cringy as fuck
>>
File: 1455706948325.png (745 KB, 828x720) Image search: [Google]
1455706948325.png
745 KB, 828x720
>RLM
>IHE
>2BFP
>Cinema Snob

These are my only real friends anymore
>>
>>26667727
eh she was alright, wasn't an annoying bitch like 99% of internet women
>>
>>26667692
Gotta put the roastie in front, robots won't watch 4 ugly guys.
>>
the mega64 podcast was my best friend during high school
>>
File: rich qt.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rich qt.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Anyone have their old shorts that were on whatever video hosting service they used that died? Like the missing gorilla film and all that other shit filmed at Rich's grandma's house that isn't on their youtube?
>>
>>26667749
Nobody cares about her. This is about friends. She has good input sometimes but she doesn't always follow as much as you'd like her to.
>>
>>26667692
how many movies have you watched as a result?
>>
>>26667780
none

fuck movies
>>
>>26667780
Not op
>>
>the secret to this is to pretend you have a dog
>no shit
>>
>>26667786
>>26667787
fair enough. i found about half the movies they review on hitb are worth watching. makes it more interesting rewatching hitb after seeing the movie too.
>>
>>26667692
>Girl forcing herself in
no
>>
>>26667692
Fuck AIDSMOBY
Piece of shit is ruining everything recent
>>
>>26667711
IT'S ALL OVER MAN IDM'S DEAD

DEAD
>>
File: jay2.jpg (57 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
jay2.jpg
57 KB, 720x404
very rare jay do not repost
>>
>>26668502
what?

that really looks like him
>>
>>26668619
compare the arms my man

Jay's are barely outta dyel
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.