[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rogan Watch is going down What does this mean for the internet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 145567809884410.jpg (8 KB, 225x359) Image search: [Google]
145567809884410.jpg
8 KB, 225x359
Rogan Watch is going down

What does this mean for the internet?
>>
mirror?
>>
why does /r9k/ know about Rogan Watch

you /heem/?
>>
Rogan is a fucking faggot
>>
I used to listen to Rogan's podcast because I thought some of his stuff was insightful, but I got tired of his shit at some point and stopped.
>muh onnit, muh fleshlight
>dude dmt lmao
>muh ufc
>muh standup
Just talk about aliens and armchair philosophy Joe, it's not that fucking hard and it's what you're good at.
>>
>>26668953
Honestly I dislike some of the philosophy stuff.
"Isn't totally absolutely complete astounding how cars are things? Aren't paved streets and cities so god damn crazy?"
Yea it's nice they exist but super common modern marvels aren't the most amazing things in the world.
>>
>>26667620
What's Rogan Watch fellow internet user?
>>
His podcast has been shit lately. It's become a podium for people to market from. It used to be just stupid fucking stories from other comedians/friends and Redban being immature.
>>
>>26667620

He started a new channel called cuckwatch
>>
>>26669193

Someone made videos pointing out Joe's hypocritical comments, also a lot of videos implying joe rogan is gay. The person who made those videos really hates Joe rogan, rogan got the channel taken down.
>>
Joe Rogan legitimately changed my life with his podcasts. But seriously, his last what, 20 podcasts have been hunting, mma, comedy or talking about hunting and mma with comedians. Dude, I get it, wolves are scary creatures, some guy is really good at striking, and we are what we eat. Please move on and stop losing my respect one comment at a time.
>>
>>26669281

I think he gets like 11 million listeners, I hear he makes conservatively $11k a podcast
>>
>>26670535
Was it vegan gains?
>>
>>26668953
I dont know if this is intentional trolling but the phase of aliens and mushrooms is long gone, at least from the guests i watch. He doesnt even do ads anymore so "muh onnit" isnt even a thing. And even ufc talk isnt prevalent unless the guest is MMA related
>>
He got old...
>>
>>26670535
Is there any evidence that it was Rogan that got it taken down
>>
Is he a manlet?
>>
>>26671723

he's like 5'6
>>
Who is he going down on?
>>
File: duncantrussell.jpg (92 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
duncantrussell.jpg
92 KB, 1000x666
>Not listening to the superior Duncan Trussell

Why do you guys do this? Joe Rogan is literally the same podcast every time.

I bet he doesn't even mention the Demiurge or Indra's net.
>>
>>26671690

https://youtu.be/3H1AQMTpd4k
>>
File: tumblr_mqyvwm3Hwa1s25c99o2_1280.jpg (239 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqyvwm3Hwa1s25c99o2_1280.jpg
239 KB, 1280x853
>>26672639

I find it hard to enjoy his pseudo-philosophical ideas knowing he has a diaper fetish.
>>
>>26672639

This guy really is the definition of pseudo-intellectual. Extreme tryhard. Doesn't believe in gun rights yet believes that "everyone should just be free to whatever goes in their body maaaaan. Dude 420 LMAO.".

I listened to the podcast for the ~80 episodes too. Was drawn in by his insight into Buddhism, but he runs out of that pretty fast and beats a dead horse endlessly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.