[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell do women actually want? I don't really understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 4484787.jpg (112 KB, 599x676) Image search: [Google]
4484787.jpg
112 KB, 599x676
What the hell do women actually want?
I don't really understand them at all.
>>
To be treated like human beings
>>
>tfw no shutin neet weeb gf
>>
>>26667541
That doesn't really mean anything.
>>
>>26667541
so you're saying we should enslave them
>>
>>26667541
>ask a girl about her interests
>she gets bored
>some douchebag: "ay gurl wan sum fuk"
>she gets wet

you are absolutely right my friend
>>
>>26667537
Chad, Money, House, Car all for doing nothing.
>>
>>26667599
you can have the house, the car, and the money. That doesn't mean she'll do it with you, so might as well not even list them
>>
>>26667589
that doesn't actually happen unless you're a 10/10 or filthy rich
>>
>>26667562
Yes it does. You just don't understand it.
>>
>>26667643
How do you treat someone like a human being?
>>
>>26667651
Have you taken a look at threads about women on r9k? Do the opposite of what they say.
>>
>>26667537
link vid pls
>>
>>26667537
>What the hell do women actually want?
A tall, dominant Chad.
Allow her to call you either Master or Daddy.
She's in heaven.
>>
>>26667671
You mean don't avoud women? That's all they want?
>>
>>26667748
I mean just basically pretend you're talking to another guy. Don't let her gender distract you or influence your actions.
>>
>>26667781
Not that guy, but this is hard because most women are soulless cunts.
It's hard to find the good ones
>>
The problem is you tend to think of women as a singular being that has a communal goal
>>
>>26667781
hard to do that when they have no personality or interests
>>
They want benis in fagina
>>
File: 8787765.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8787765.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>26667781
But I want them to be attracted to me sexually.
>>
>>26667537
They want a rich, smart, attractive man. True love is a lie.
>>
>>26667537
Attention. Stop feeding them fucking attention and they'll piss off.
>>
just like how you want a girl with a big ass and tits and could suck a mean dick and take care of a house and kid real well

she wants a guy with a big dick with lots of resources and can differentiate himself from the crowd of other guys

call it chad, call it anything but thats the nature and order of things. if you have enough money any other flaw you might have will become erased for a majority of girls.
>>
>>26668060
>a girl with a big ass and tits and could suck a mean dick and take care of a house and kid real well
I don't care about any of that shit.
I just want her to have a pretty face and not be a slut.
>>
>>26668091
sure but you would LIKE it if she had a big ass and tits
>>
>>26667537
depends on the woman, obviously, but from what I've gathered from my female friends most women's ideal would be to bounce from edward cullen to christian grey to chad thundercock ad infinitum in a series of "fulfilling" yet ultimately temporary relationships, with the men being the initiators and her being the dumper in each instance, and these high status men forever obsessing over her and providing for her in some manner even after the physically monogamous expectations end.

obviously this is unrealistic and they know this, but it is their ideal, generally speaking.
>>
>>26667537
women want money and material goods, and they want to fuck as many attractive people as possible, and they don't want to work for any of it.

same as men, basically, except men are disposable and don't get the luxury of being sexual selectors.
>>
They want exceptional man.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.