[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
www dot facesofsuicide dot com Perhaps one of these girls could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13
File: suicide-victims.jpg (460 KB, 1828x440) Image search: [Google]
suicide-victims.jpg
460 KB, 1828x440
www dot facesofsuicide dot com

Perhaps one of these girls could have loved you.
>>
They probably killed themselves because Chad rejected them, which means they'd rather die than date one of us.
>>
>>26667499
Who cares, they're dead.
>>
>>26667510
first post best post yet again
>>
>>26667510
Wow, way to end the thread with one post anon.
>>
>>26667499
mystery.jpg in the middle
>>
>>26667499
the one on the right is extremely cute. Link me or at least gib name
>>
>>26667510
savage
but true tbqh
>>
>>26667510
Why is everything about romance with you guys?
>>
>>26667601
>'these girls could have loved you.'
>Point out how it's bullshit
>'G-GOD WHY IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT LOVE? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HER GOOD LITTLE FRIEND AND PROVIDE SOME STUFF?'
>>
>labeling perpetrators as victims
Fuck off.
>>
>>26667615
No I mean as in, why did they have to have killed themselves because of romance? (Not at all saying I think you should orbit them). It's like conspiracy theorists who believe every single death of a famous person is the work of the new world order, nothing is allowed to happen for reasons unconnected to your ideology.

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, how can we blame it on our mistreatment by society?
>>
>>26667660

Most robots are shit anyway. They're disgusting people.
>>
>>26667660
They're attractive white females, the only thing that could push them to suicide is being valued as nothing by Chad.
>>
>>26667660
Because it's the single biggest women kill themselves? You dumb fucking whore.
>>
>>26667693
Exactly what I mean, nothing else exists for you except sexuality/romance. You're actually obsessed

>>26667708
Is it?
>>
>>26667510

This X 1000
>pretty girls like this
>""""depressed""""

They've got no idea what depression feels like
>>
File: autisticfaggot.png (703 KB, 1365x567) Image search: [Google]
autisticfaggot.png
703 KB, 1365x567
>>26667708
You sound like a bitter raging autist. I bet you look like this egg faggot, ugly on the inside and out.

>>26667693
Yeah, because there's literally no other reason.
Delusional faggots.

>>26667720
True robots are obsessed and genuinely mentally ill
>>
>>26667693

I'm always amazed that you guys never consider how many little girls are getting molested in their own homes right at this very moment, by brothers/fathers/grandfathers/uncles/fosters etc. Seems like something this board would think about quite regularly.
>>
>>26667735

I am bitter. I am raging. I AM an autist. I do looking fucking horrible. I am ugly. Both inside and out.

BUT I'M NOT WRONG YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE.

I'd rather be right than play the clown for you.
>>
>>26667728

Depression is a mental disorder, an imbalance in the brain, it has nothing to do with your looks or your sex.

Even wealthy people can be depressed.

m8, you putting emphasis on the pretty part is like saying issues from depression only stems from romantic or sexual rejection

wew lad
>>
>>26667759
>BUT I'M NOT WRONG YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE.

Actually you are
You are making shit up.

You are bitter, an autist, and you're hideous inside and out - therefore your opinion is biased and of course, wrong.

Kill yaself, faggot.

You're probably underage talking about "muh muh life is so bad!!" yeah go ruin your underage brain more shitposting on a crappy board 24/7

Dumbass
>>
>>26667751

Other reasons too. A lot of times people are just crazy or they face rejection from their family .. a lot of reasons.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (15 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
15 KB, 205x246
>>26667768
Seems I touched a nerve, roasty. Does it bother you knowing you've overplayed your hand so many times calling others names has no impact at all?
>>
>>26667760
Girls like that can pretty much use their looks to get anything in life and always have a whole library of friends yet still complain OMG so lonely :( and can jump from relationship to relationship. Anything they are depressed about is trivial bullshit and most likely a cry for attention.
>>
File: lmao.png (284 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
284 KB, 500x375
>>26667799

>ooga booga de noods

I obviously won this argument. I'm bored and got stuff to do. See you, anon.
>>
>>26667760
>>26667820

Female suicide attempts are always so shitty they fail all the time. When men want to die, they make sure they die.
>>
>>26667821
>Woman says she's not mad.
That means she's 100% mad.

kek
>>
>>26667821
Why'd you respond though? Unless you're a 'gotta get that last word' fag

>i got some much stuff to do, I won't even read this (you)
>>
>tfw no suicidal girl will come up to you and demand your gonna be her bf or she will kill herself
I wonder if there's a place where you can sign up for this. All you'd really need is a time limit. Like, I'd rather not be forced to stay forever but a year at least is completely fine.
he says never having been in a relationship, never kissed a girl and never hugged a girl
>>
>>26667660
Regardless having a second person who could support you could prevent things like that.

I know from experience that when I was suicidal I'd probably would have at least held off on those thoughts if there was a girl around. Could honestly be just a plain abusive relationship. As long as someone else benefits I'm fine.
>>
>>26667915
>I want someone to be totally depended on me!
>B-but not for too long, I can't handle that kind of responsibility
>t-tfw no gf ;_;
Kek la kek.
>>
>>26667934
Hey, most relationships only last that long anyway.
>>
>>26667934
I was hypothesising an involuntary relationship. I would not sign up for a site like that if there wasn't a time limit.

It's not like I'd leave a suicidal girl like that dude.

Though I guess by not signing up I'm equally responsible to some degree. If there's not an excess of people who would be better.
>>
>>26667978
>equally responsible
You'd share blame with everyone else in the world. If that helps any.
>>
>>26667690
You're probably the most disgusting person on this site.
>>
>>26667499
They should make website dedicated to images of women who have attempted suicide to remind everyone of the real suffering in this world.

I myself have attempted suicide 9 times
>>
>>26667499
Good for them, I bet their parents must be really proud.
>>
>>26667934
How long would you dedicate yourself to a blind date?
>>
>>26668121
>9 times
how and why and are you female
>>
>>26667499
I thought that was Ariel Rebel for a second.
I'd be pissed if I never see her get fucked hard in that fat ass of hers.
>>
Reading a lot of these are depressing. Then I read this one and it feels like a big run on sentence.

facesofsuicide . com/showpage.php?x=1851CC5B-F6F4-4CB5-AD55-B36C5FC8B83F
>>
Such a qt, such a shame
>>
>>26668053

>that projection

good job buddy
>>
>>26668681

I wish I was a 6/10 white girl. Life on easy mode desu. Shitskins and desperate men of your own race will bloat you up to a 8/10 because muh whiteness

2nd easy mode is Asian, but really for white men
>>
They just wanted attention from a failed suicide attempt but they failed at failing their suicide attempt because they're dumb fucking roasties, mark my words
>>
One thing I've noticed is that there's a decent amount of qt girls but I haven't seen a single Chad-looking guy yet. They all seem average or ugly.

Goes to show that if you're a good looking surfer dude then everything is fine.
>>
>>26668726

Same.
What's worse is that the uglier boys are more pickier and meaner
>>
>>26667499
Probably just wanted to do an attempted suicide for attention but fucked it up and actually died.
>>
>>26668683
>>that projection
>good job buddy

You're probably the most disgusting person on this site.
>>
He could've loved me
>>
>>26668755
>He thinks repeating things will make it come true
Lol
>>
Jesus christ, there's a 10 year old girl on there who killed herself because of bullying.

I was bullying around that age but the thought of killing myself never crossed my mind, even when I was crying myself to sleep. I can't comprehend that a kid as young as that would go through with it.
>>
>>26668757
>You all went to school with a kid who looked exactly like this
>>
>>26668789
>He thinks repeating things will make it come true
>Lol

Now I know you're most disgusting person on this site.
>>
Anyone else notice the complete lack of niggers on that site?
>>
>>26668491
This seems fake. There are no obituaries for her anywhere, just a facebook page.
I wonder how many of these are fake.
>>
File: kitty.jpg (75 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
75 KB, 600x615
So weird looking at all these faces. I wonder what pushed them over the edge while I still sit here suffering for years. I'd like to think it's because I'm stronger than them but it's probably the opposite.
>>
>>26668692
>6/10
She has great bone structure and has the types of features that would have aged gracefully. You are being fooled by the shit hair and piercing
>>
>>26668837
>"Chad hasn't talked to me a whole day"
>"I'll attempt suicide, that'll show him"
And then they fuck up and actually die.
>>
File: thefuck.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.gif
904 KB, 427x240
>>26668837

many of them are kinda hot

>win genetic lottery
>kill self

i think some of them are kinda weak desu senpai
>>
>>26667660
ppl kill themselfs at a young age over romance usually
or rather lack of it

the fact you we have to spoonfeed you this information just shows you have no idea about it
because you are a soulless whore
>>
>>26668861

Dime a dozen and her skin looks like she would age easily, also hawk nose

Still, very easy mode
I take it you're a shitskin or a desperate white man?
>>
>>26667760
>Depression is a mental disorder, an imbalance in the brain, it has nothing to do with your looks or your sex.

Yes, depression is an illness.

Let's just say that having depression is like having both of your legs amputated.

A pretty girl with depression is like a legless person who has an electric wheelchair.

An average man with depression is like a legless person who is expected to hobble around on his stumps.
>>
>>26668791
>be me
>9 years old
>aspergers
>constantly moving
>bullied
>had up to one friend at any given time before this, would always turn out to abandon me when reached better social status or were just making fun of me the whole time
>parents fight throughout childhood, divorce a bit before
>"attempt suicide" by not looking both ways before crossing street (see also: aspergers)
>attempt to run away a couple times
>have fever-induced hallucinations of dad trying to kill me
>get institutionalized
>lot of kids my age doing more fucked up shit
>one guy constantly slapped his face so that it was warped and pink (he was black) another
>get put in solitary confinement type-room one time
>try to kill myself in room by choking on sock
>>
Literally hot
>>
>>26668876

Ugly little girls and boys don't get molested as often.
>>
Literally Stacey
>>
>>26668791
Just realised I typed "I was bullying"

BULLIED. I was bullied.

I'm not evil enough to bully someone, I have too much empathy.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>26667821
Lmao stupid whore
>>
>>26668837

>tfw 15 year old kids and spoilt Staceys have more guts than you do
>>
>>26668900

>you putting emphasis on the pretty part is like saying issues from depression only stems from romantic or sexual rejection

^^^^ This was relevant

You are quite naive about the matter so I'll let this go. God willing you'll find you way, but most usually do not. .
>>
>>26668970

In all fairness at least she's not a robot.
>>
>>26668937
>getting laid is a bad thing
>>
>>26667499
>Perhaps one of these girls could have loved you.
Why would they? What makes them different?
>>
>>26669028

All of your bait posts in this thread have been excellent and have gotten many a bite, but you won't get me.
>>
>>26669023
>trolls at 4:30 in the morning
I somehow doubt that.
>>
14 years old, quite grim
>>
>>26667735
Fuck off and stop the butthurt, you feminist whore
>>
File: 729.gif (61 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
61 KB, 200x200
>>26669165
Deserved it

There's not much that makes me happier than people killing themselves over a relationship. The other person will just go on living life and they're dead.
>>
Remember: (almost) All of these girls could easily have someone better than you. If they killed themselves due to relationships they'd made the decision that someone better than you wouldn't be good enough.
>>
>>26667499
because they killed theirselfs?
where is the connection?
what you wanna kill yourself too? wow we totally fit together.
>>
>>26667499
>Perhaps one of these girls could have loved you.
I highly doubt that.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.