[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is 4CHAN so hateful to American women? We just want to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 878x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 878x585
Why is 4CHAN so hateful to American women?
We just want to have fun toooo xd :(
>>
>>26667168
LET ENFORCE THIS.
TITS OR GTFO CUNT.
>>
All women are shit, not just Americans.
>>
ugh, the sexism on this site is so disgusting. ugh
>>
No you just want to judge us and laugh about it with your friends.
>>
Lol all the minorities are after fat short tubby white women. I guess stereotypes are kinda true.
>>
>>26667168

It's not just American women. It's western women in General.
>>
And here i thought the fat americans thing was just a stereotype
>>
>>26667391
Sheltered women aren't so bad, as long as they're never exposed to western culture. They're still women, but they will know to suppress their nature.
>>
>>26668699
>fat short tubby white women.
That's how all white women look you stupid fuck just look at the picture there's no one with a banging body.
>>
File: 1438769526098c.jpg (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1438769526098c.jpg
40 KB, 300x300
>>26668699
>white guy is flirting with the tiniest and fattest there
>white people
>>
>>26669780
No, it's a legitimate fact. Something like 50% overweight and 30% obese.

>that fat chick wearing white
It looks like a diaper. Why chose such an unappealing color?
>>
>>26667168
i like that the only 2.5 instances of interracial couples existing in that picture are the focus of the shot while every single person in the background is homogeneous

nice jew imagery kike
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.