[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots have a question and i could use your guidence. I am dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 20160220_145254-1.jpg (59 KB, 182x521) Image search: [Google]
20160220_145254-1.jpg
59 KB, 182x521
Robots have a question and i could use your guidence.

I am dating a girl who is positive she cant have kids. I always wanted kids so i never planned on staying with her forever. Fast forward a year.

She asks me one day why my cum is always so clear. I didnt think about it until today for aome reason and i looked it up. Well it turns out i have a very very low sperm count so having kida would be a problen for me too.

I think she is beautiful and if i needed anything she would have my back and i would for her too.

Shes 33 im 26.

The only time we have ever fought was when i was very drunk, i can be abusive desu, but other than that we get along great.

The sex is good shes sweet but also rough around the edges like me.

Is this the one b? We make eachother happy and desu i dont think kids are for people like us. We would honestly rather chill and eat a pizza watching tv in our free time than change diapers and we both have neices and nephews.

Opinions please.

Pic not related but i do have pics of us if interested.
>>
If you feel like she wont cuck you and take half your wealth then yah go for It I guess. I'm a bit weary because >female and we're on r9k, but if it's love then I guess. Maybe find a way to not lose half your stuff in a possible divorce first? Isn't marriage followed by a contract? Maybe get a marriage lawer or something write one that doesn't make you lose your stuff during a divorce (and some other things if you want, maybe cheating punishments? Not sure if that can be a thing tho). Kids are unecesssary these days (unless you're white, we need more whities), especially in this society. Maybe teach your nephews and such not to ruin this world or something. Support them like second parents (or better yet, like good friends, so they tell you their problems and stuff. You know how kids don't say much to their parents) would give them an edge in life. Don't let love go if you really want if senpai, but don't be too bluepilled
>>
>>26667095
My plan is to never marry her just stay with her till ded. Thank you for the input :)
>>
File: cal1.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
cal1.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>26667007
>Is this the one b?

What on fucking earth made you think this was okay to post in /r9k/? Dumb fucking normie.
>>
File: 1454554818931.gif (604 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1454554818931.gif
604 KB, 960x540
>>26667007
That sounds like a very qt kind of relationship, I'd tell you to go for it but it's entirely your decision

Also does she look like your pic?
>>
>>26667131
Its her ;)

>>26667123
Sorry b was no help so i copypasted here :(
>>
you've clearly already made up your mind, why post this thread?
>>
>>26667118
Aight then just confess your love to her or something, I have no idea how this works. It sounds like a good relationship so she shouldn't cuck you, but if she does then don't stand for it. Succubi are succubi for a reason. Good luck with love anon, I heard it's really nice and helps with the whole living thing
>>
>>26667007
i don't think anybody would 'rather change diapers than loaf around and eat pizza'

think about that for a second anon
>>
File: iCim4eXE.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>26667145
>Its her ;)

You're making me feel happy for you but frustated that I won't get a gf like her at the same time
>>
>>26667007
In vitro fertilization you faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 986x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 986x507
Honestly if you love her you should stay with her as long as shes not cucking you, which sound suspicious because she dont get angry at you, but if youre sure shes loyal, and you love her thers no reason to end the relationship if you love kids you can always adopt, be positive senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.