[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to all the nice guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1435743610238.png (429 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1435743610238.png
429 KB, 500x667
Don't ever give up hope.

I used to frequent r9k a lot, then got /fit/, but retained a robotic, nice-guy mindset. I was starting to lose hope and thought about trying to be someone I wasn't: a pseudo-chad/PUA. But I finally found a girl who was open minded and likes guys like us.

The point is, be healthier and more physically active, but don't change who you are. There is always someone out there for everyone, no matter how hopeless it may seem at the time
>>
How about you shut the fuck with your bullshit platitudes and leave this board
>>
>>26666324
Lmao you're gonna get destroyed
>>
lmao son
>>
>>26666324

I don't want to get banned but fucking top kek
>>
>>26666324
>just b urslef
>>
>>26666324
You honestly think it's about being "Nice"?

This world is fucking rotten to it's core. Nobody holds any convictions or ideals any longer. Society devalues those who have a strong sense of self worth in order to be accepted by their peers. It's just one circle jerk after another.

Frankly, getting a woman is the least of our problems at this point OP. You can't even hold a proper relationship with others before they divulge into nonsensical bullshit.
>>
Anons, don't listen to him. Here are some actual, real alternatives to getting a gf and filling that gaping hole in your heart:

>Fascism
>Marxism-Leninism
>Various forms of escapism (art, music, film, etc.)
>Creative endeavors (i.e., all of the above except you actually DO something rather than just consume it)
>Mischief
>Meditation
>Scientific research
>>
>>26666395
>jyst b urself
>>
>Marxism-Leninism
Epic
>Scientific Research
Reading popsci isn't "research." Most of the NEETs here don't even have proper lab equipment.
>>
>>26666451

>dismissed Marxism-Leninism but not fucking FASCISM

/pol/ pls go

>Reading popsci isn't "research." Most of the NEETs here don't even have proper lab equipment.

Scientific research (along with similar pursuits like engineering and invention) simply requires a keen mind, a strong sense of curiosity, and a willingness to think outside the box.
>>
>>26666324
Ignoring everyone else, I'm curious, where did you find this girl? And what is she like? What does she look like? Do you have pics?
>>
File: 54523522556.jpg (170 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
54523522556.jpg
170 KB, 1000x1000
>>26666324
Gave up long ago.
Don't get your hope up OP. it is mostly lies and deceit.
>>
>all that robot virgin rage

Before opening this thread I knew it was going to be nothing but angry denial.
>>
File: 9898.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
9898.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>robotic, nice-guy mindset.
This doesn't make any sense.
Robots aren't nice guys. Did you even watch NGE?
>>
File: 1456103642189.jpg (11 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
1456103642189.jpg
11 KB, 255x199
>>26666415
>Marxism-Leninism
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.