[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /r9k/, this is it. The end of the line. normies and women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1455159957761.jpg (167 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
1455159957761.jpg
167 KB, 600x3031
Well, /r9k/, this is it. The end of the line. normies and women have made my life a living hell, and I have come to the realisation that this social order cannot be changed, and has always and will always exist in human societies. There is no place for people like us. I have talked to the mighty eggman, and even he could not convince me that life was worth living. My only wish is that I be remembered by you all, and that you make sure that my death is not used by the normies for their own gain. I love you all. You have made such a difference in my life. You have given me a place to belong, people to call my family. But this is it. The end of the line. Tonight I am going to hang myself. I hope that you all have a better life than I. Good night, and god bless.
>>
File: pepeepb.jpg (62 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepeepb.jpg
62 KB, 300x250
Sleep tight jam man
>>
>>26666175
Are you still there, Jam?
>>
>>26666175
But what about anime man
>>
>>26667206
Indeed I am. I think I'll be here for another hour or so.
>>
>>26667231
Anime is for degenerate weeaboo manchildren.
>>
>>26667288
Oh OK. Bye.
>>
>>26666175
Goodbye Jammie, I hope to see you wherever we end up. I wish you the best
>>
Don't do it. Think of the memes that aren't even born yet. At least wait and see if Trump gets elected.
>>
>>26667288
I'm sorry you never had the joy to watch an anime that wasn't shit. Maybe things would be different if you had.
>>
Lol, killing yourself in 2016, right before shit gets real. Pick up some weights and go for 30 minute walks. Get a fucking hobby, get a sense of what life is before you throw it in the fucking garbage. Jesus man
>>
>>26667662
I fucking HATE weeabos, always have, always will. But angel beats touched my soul when I was 14, 6 years ago. only anime i will ever touch

>if you dont count the time my sister made me watch fruits basket with her
>>
>>26667676
Angel Beats is shit, watch Welcome to the NHK then decide if you want to kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (797 KB, 1550x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
797 KB, 1550x1050
>>26667666
Checked
Also, this. At least wait and see if God-Emperor Trump gets elected.
>>
>>26666175
Don't understand the need to fucking dump your life down the shitter over something so dumb as women and normies robot. Why not just run away and live life the way you want. No restraints. No worry. No regret. Live in tje wilderness. That sounds alot like what you need. Dont just take the back end of the stick anymore Robot, for once act as alpha for once. Make peace with yourself and find comfort with nature, trust me its better than being cucked even after death by the people you thought you could trust.
>Take a risk
>>
File: CI8emnhUEAEyFL5.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
CI8emnhUEAEyFL5.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
>>26666175
OP you're a loser and I hope you stub your toe on the door of your room
>>
>>26666175
OP please make sure to kill some normies before you die. Set a couple buildings on fire at least. Be the hero we need.
>>
Jam? You gone?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.