[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't get over my oneitis. I need to vent. You know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1455931120735.jpg (57 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
1455931120735.jpg
57 KB, 469x700
I can't get over my oneitis. I need to vent.

You know how there's the cute/smart/sane, pick 2 meme? That's how I feel about him, except he was the full package. Who the fuck else could like art, weeb shit, vidya and be cute while not realizing his own cuteness? He was the sort of handsome that didn't get acknowledged by others for some odd reason, too attractive for spergs but his quiet personality made him invisible to Stacy.

He stole my heart so many years ago and now he'll never know, or worse, he's on 4chan right now and I make him uncomfortable. I get so sad when I realize that we will never have a chance because I was too afraid to embarrass myself.
>>
>>26665930
OP, that's a girl you dumb bitch.
>>
>>26665930
fuck off beef roastie bloxxx
>>
it's ok i'm here
>>
Know that half the shit you think you know about him is shit you project on to him. He isnt some perfect unique dreamy dude, most of that shit is what you want him to be.

If you ever hooked up, you would be together for 8 months before you got bored of each other.

That's one truth, the other truth is that unrequited love is a bitch to get rid of.
>>
>>26666736
t-thanks just as my battery is about to die

>>26666770
You realize that I've never had a relationship, and that eight months of staring into his eyes would be heaven, right?
>>
Jt?
>>
>>26666828
No, sorry. Not them.
>>
>>26665930
200$ says you're both fat.
>>
>>26666906
> implying he isn't a 6' skelly prince
FIGHT ME BITCH
>>
let's play some games together, it will make you feel better. do you play league of legends
>>
>>26666967
I don't have steam or play league. ;_;
>>
>>26667006
install it and let's play
>>
Sorry babe. I'm like a rolling stone. Heh, you'll find someone, kid. Someone... Not like me. But someone.
>>
File: meirl.png (287 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
meirl.png
287 KB, 704x396
I know the feeling OP, except I'm aware of all his flaws and like them anyway, pretty sure he only sees me as the spergy goth chick next door.

pls be my friend
>>
>>26667034
I need more femanon friends. ;_; But I'm afraid of online friends because this is 4chan after all.
>>
>>26667083
what are they going to do, rape you through the computer
>>
>>26667110
I don't trust you robots. Back in 08 you could trust the robots; they call you a cumdumpster but would IM you with no ulterior motives. Now its kill roasties this, beat my mom for tendies that. Too unhinged these days.
>>
i fucking hate this shit faggot world and you that inhabit it all. I want off this fucking ride.
>>
>>26665930
I'm just like that guy.

There's a chick who likes me but I rejected her because she's ugly as fuck, and also a bit of a bitch.

Take a fucking hint and leave him alone. He doesn't like you you fucking creepy stalker bitch. MOVE ON.
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
>mfw I thought this was about unrequited love between men
>mfw it was really about roasties lusting after Chad

No one knows these gay feels
>>
>>26667083
Yeah I need female friends as well, I just want to talk about boys and anime with.
>>
>>26667219
I didn't get rejected
I'm not ugly
I was extremely nice to him
Stop projecting my nigga
>>
>>26667083
>>26665930

Anons I'm in the same boat
I can be your femanon friend as long as you don't bully me :^{
>>
>>26667308
L-let's be friends I promise I won't bully you
>>
>>26667354
How do I know you aren't a boy?
-___-
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.