[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I figure most of you guys are creeps, so I figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Fap2.jpg (128 KB, 779x589) Image search: [Google]
Fap2.jpg
128 KB, 779x589
Hey /r9k/, I figure most of you guys are creeps, so I figured I'd ask.

Where would you hide a smartphone to use as a hidden camera? Also, where would I be able to find a cheap, tiny and easily hidden camera?

Long story short, my crackhead brother is stealing shit for drug money and I wanna catch him and get him kicked out.

Tits for your trouble.
>>
File: image%3A380.jpg (298 KB, 1021x655) Image search: [Google]
image%3A380.jpg
298 KB, 1021x655
Timestamp or gtfo. Please if you want to pay us do it right
>>
>>26665168
Liar. You just want to see tits.
>>
>>26665265
Not the girl in the pic. I'm a dude.
>>
File: youkiddinmenao.jpg (24 KB, 258x263) Image search: [Google]
youkiddinmenao.jpg
24 KB, 258x263
>Long story short, my crackhead brother is stealing shit for drug money and I wanna catch him and get him kicked out.

1/10 put in more effort
>>
>>26665288
Then show us your tits. Remember a timestamp bitch
>>
>>26665335
>>26665266

Not gonna waste time trying to make you believe me. So fuck it, either way, I need help and you fags are probably the most qualified for creepy shit like this.
>>
I don't care about tits but we had a piece of shit roommate who had sticky fingers. You can buy a camera that's disguised like a clothes hook. You just pop in a memory card and they're motion activated
>>
>>26665368
>>>26665335
>>>26665266
>Not gonna waste time trying to make you believe me. So fuck it, either way, I need help and you fags are probably the most qualified for creepy shit like this.
For future reference, if you're asking for someone's help it pays not to be rude and act like you're entitled to free information. If it's such a waste of time, maybe you should look elsewhere.
>>
>>26665368
>insults while simultaneously asking for help
F A G G O T T H R E A D

A

G

G

O

T

T

H

R

E

A

D
>>
>>26665434
don't act like a woman lol seriously
not OP btw
>>
>>26665417
I feel like he might get a bit suspicious of that if he sees it, he's already a paranoid fuck. Also, I'm broke as shit.
>>
>>26665434
Agreed for his crimes we no longer require his nipples but a sharpie in his pooper as well
>>
>>26665454
Seriously. Quit bitching and help.
>>
Have you tried just putting up "smile you're on camera" signs up? People stopped trying to break into my room after that
>>
Bump for interest. I want to see my sister's tits guys, come on.
>>
>she posted her face

Somebody dox this stupid whore. Women fuck off
>>
>>26665924
clearly not OP in the pic
are you retarded or do you just pretend?
>>
File: beautiful2.jpg (58 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
beautiful2.jpg
58 KB, 960x720
>>26665924
That's literally not even me dude. Her pics used to be posted all the time in 10/10 threads. This is her.
>>
>>26665168
so many ways you can do this.
somewhere dark where you cant see the camera. if theres a light on the camera you have to cover it it a lot of tape or something.
some where dark pointing to the light where it can see your whole room.
this is the first thing i'd do.
if hes looking through all your shit pretty thoroughly for things like.. say a smartphone?
you might be better off hollowing something out, cutting a spy hole for the camera to sit and look through.
EG: hollowing out a fat booka in a book shelf and making a subtle hole in the spine.
if hes not paranoid as fuck he wont think twice about a little hole in one of 100 books.
>>
>>26666007
Actually good advice. Thanks friend.
>>
>>26666007
Where do I hide a camera in the bathroom?
>>
>>26666586
LOL you know you can buy cameras designed especially for this kind of shit that look like common house hold objects.
bathroom isn't an obvious one one, really depends on the bathroom. you might need to improvise.
>>
>>26666887
Where do I find a good cheap one that looks like common household shit?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.