[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never have a little sister to act autist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
>tfw you'll never have a little sister to act autistic with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d15mxpuGQbY
>>
wow their fast
>>
>>26664510
>fat guy rolling up really slowly on bike
>is wearing a great white shark t-shirt

This shit literally writes itself.
>>
>>26664510
He's going to ruin her.
>>
>>26664510
Why all the dislikes? Sure its a bit autistic but it seems like theyre just having fun.
>>
File: 1418793228644.gif (2 MB, 692x420) Image search: [Google]
1418793228644.gif
2 MB, 692x420
>tfw my little sister is more like my bigger sister
>helps me buy clothes and avoid autistic fashion choices
>She moved away and now I'm alone
>>
>>26664641
Yeah honestly that made the video
>>
>>26664675
because reddit takes a lot of time out of their day to spread shit that they hate and let the person know how much they think it sucks
>>
>>26664510
Well that was pretty autistic and all, but it was kind of funny and it seemed like some genuine fun was being had.
>>
>>26664510
anyone else hoping the 3 autistic fags would turn to the little girl and force her to do stuff? no? .. me neither
>>
>tfw older sister and I used to play pretend every day
>tfw only played one character and she'd make up elaborate fantasy worlds for us
>bridge_to_terabithia.avi
>tfw haven't spoken to her since Christmas because we're both in college
>>
>>26664510
normies are such shit
they see a beautiful happy scene of familial love and their just want to shit on it
these same faggot normies will say "muh nostalgia" and "muh 90s kid" if someone attractive talks about it, but OH NO, someone that isn't chad or stacy enjoys it, and they're autistic
fuck
every
normie
>>
>>26665007
she's probably being gangbanged by some filthy niggers right now, how do you feel about that?
>>
Tfw I will never have sisterrrr
Aghhh why breath
>>
>>26665051
>implying this thread isn't satire

Wew
>>
>credits show them all with different surnames
>yfw these three guys just made friends with a little girl on their street
>>
>>26664510

There's another one, less cute little girl more innuendos

Same cringe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1n-GcjNwnY
>>
>>26665186
Sonic fans are the fucking worst.
>>
>>26665172

>yfw these three guys just made friends with a little girl on their street

They seem to be in a well off, middle class suburb, but the little girl looked awfully unkempt. Cousins perhaps?

>tfw no neglected tween to buy modest clothes for, reassure and advise through her formative years
>>
>>26664510
>act autistic
>I'm not acting...
>>
I've got a daughter that the age gap between us is small enough we can goof around and play together.
>>
>>26665646
>i've got a daughter
GET OUT NORMIE!!!
>>
>>26665710
How do I know you're not the normie?
>>
>>26665826
Because I actually habe aspergers and rarely talk to anyone.
>>
>>26665853
Me too, but I went to a developing country to kill myself and ended up knocking up a local girl instead.
>>
>>26665888
Guess you aren't a normie... You found the solution to our problems.
>>
>>26665853
Oh well that's fair. I don't talk to anyone much either though. Just a single dad and my kid.
>>
>>26665007
>be older brother, have younger sister
>would make up random games of being space explorers
>literally no plot, just fucking around with my sister
>pretend that workout machines downstairs were spaceships
>fly around and fight aliens on weird planets
>Make up space magic to turn her into a cat-person
>She loves all of it, begs me to play everyday
>tfw she said it was one of her only happy memories as a child
>tfw she commits suicide at college

i'll miss you Rachel ;_;
>>
>>26664510
2/10 would not molest
>>
File: 1453155225680[1].png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453155225680[1].png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>26666178
Gosh dang it anon....
>>
The guy who pretended to be Sonic is that special kind of charismatic autist. You can obviously tell that he's not actually autistic, but he grew up in an environment where autistic behavior was the norm. The kind of autist that other autists gravitate towards.
>>
>>26666178
Holy shit what?
I can recall just about the exact same memories with my little sister, she's even named Rachel, too. The only difference being that she hasn't gone to college and hasn't commited suicide.

What does it mean?
>>
>>26667436
It means you talk to her daily or you'll be the one writing that message.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.