[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a stoner girl be a good gf candidate for a cyborg? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1446416262019.jpg (183 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1446416262019.jpg
183 KB, 640x1136
Would a stoner girl be a good gf candidate for a cyborg?

I don't smoke and am kind of reserved, but stoners seem pretty chill about that kind of stuff.

Can it work, or do I have to be a stoner too?
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 238x250
YOU HAVE TO BE A SKELETON
>>
>>26664502
I'd suggest smoking with her sometimes. You don't have to be a stoner, but since pot is such a big part of her life you should take part in it.
You should be fine as long as you don't smoke too often. Weed won't hurt you unless you smoke daily for a while.
>>
inb4 you actually hate each other while sober

if you have a stoner gf then make sure you both stay high
>>
>>26664502
>cyborg
stop m8
just fucking stop
>>
If you can find a qt stoner who'd date you who doesn't have a bf then go for it

>tfw met qt art stoner waifu
>tfw she had bf
>tfw she dumped bf for me but dumped me for him because apparently she never actually dumped him
Not all stoner grills are like this, in fact most arent but her being a stoner didnt change her from being an asshole, so keep that in mind bro
>>
File: 1449538607082.jpg (13 KB, 334x290) Image search: [Google]
1449538607082.jpg
13 KB, 334x290
stoners are fucking faggots, normies x2 without fail. I enjoy weed for the self-immersion it gives my isolation but most people who smoke weed are NOT cool people but believe they are, oh and they turn into rabid cunts if they can't get any weed so watch out.
>>
If she's chill and can hold a conversation properly while being sober you should be fine.
>>
>>26664502
That delicious flat chest
>>
Anyone who calls themselves a "stoner" is trash
>>
>>26664502
never met a stoner women who wasn't a lazy, unintelligent, mooching piece of shit.
>>
>>26665028
What exactly is wrong with the term cyborg?
>>
>stoners seem chill
All I've met so far have been annoying faggots, or cunts.
>>
File: 1451266145099.jpg (533 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451266145099.jpg
533 KB, 900x900
women who use drugs are stacies who compound the already low intelligence of the female gender in general. Literal degeneracy and "wild and free" bullshit r9k talks about. The exception are women so mentally fucked and anxious that it's insulting to even stoop to being their babysitter.

do not ever touch, do not fuck, do not love. End of the line
>>
I will recommend first hand against stoner gfs. They typically are self inflated because they Ave a very large group of friends. Most stoner bros to stoner women are massive in the closet beta orbiters, who will "share the love" style hug your waifu whenever it is appropriate; and let's bring that up too, this will happen often because whether or not she bought into the "one love" hippie meme, she will be very very naive to guys trying to fuck her.

If you can get around beta stoner bros groping your girl and her being naive to the fact, there are some more threats in her friend circle. Nignogs aside, there's also slightly less beta stoner bros. These dudes won't just invite her to chill alot. Weed brought them together, but this guy started back in his frat. His little shindig get together will "chillfully" move into a skinny dipping sesh to which our chill AF stoner gf will fall for. Witnessed this shit happen at a party. Felt sick to watch my friends gf strip down because she thought it was liberating.

If this is all dandy for you there is one last character stoner gfs bring to the table. Their drug dealer. This guy has power. Obviously he could ask for sex in exchange for drugs but this typically won't happen. Usually he is just the worst of the three aforementioned character types. He will be a problem. Your best option is to find a dealer yourself. Try to limit her friend circle as much as possible. Regardless, be careful with stoner girls, theyre too fuckin free. There's a reason I quit weed awhile ago.
>>
File: ey023.jpg (225 KB, 960x1235) Image search: [Google]
ey023.jpg
225 KB, 960x1235
Fact: Female stoners are even bigger sluts than normal stacies. They're also massively retarded, and massively annoying.
>>
I tried hanging out with stoners but I couldn't do it. When they're high rhey try as hard as possible to sound philosophical and deep about everything but really they're just saying nonsense. Then they act like they super peaceful and tolerant about everything but they're the most spiteful, grudge holding people I've ever met. Being around them is unbearable.
>>
>>26667712

Fucking this. Stoners are the most obnoxious pieces of shit on the planet.
>>
>>26664502
source before i commit kill my fucking self
>>
so am I the only person her getting bizarre wordpress redirects on the front page

can't tell if it's a ban or some technical backend stuff
>>
>>26664502
boobs too small
>>
>>26667723

I find that I dislike anyone that focuses their personality too much on one thing. I don't like stoners, gamers, overly religious people, "nerds", etc. It's cool if you do those things, but when you revolve your entire life around it you just become annoying.
>>
>>26667779
faggot

and you a double faggot so china moot doesn't china mute me
>>
>>26664502
this is my wife dude
>>
>>26667074
this!
When anyone calls himself "stoner boy/girl" that should be a massive redflag for any kind of relationship except a dealer.
>>
Have been thinking about this for some time. I wageslave at a university art school cafe so the hippy/stoner vibe is strong there. Also most people are <23yo so even if some look weird they are mostly attractive.

>>26667712
I'm tempted to agree but I'm holding out for an exception to the rule - though to quite honest I even feel like I'm becoming more retarded by using drugs.

>>26667618
This was fun to read.

Bloody hell Mimi is awful in comparison to Clover. And Clover wasn't amazing.
>>
>>26664502
Drug using girls tend to be huge sluts. So, if you're only in it because you want to get your dick wet, go for it. If you tend to lose your heart quickly, prepare for a lot of heartache.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.