[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Women seem wicked when you're unwanted" -Jim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: JimMorrison.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
JimMorrison.jpg
254 KB, 1920x1200
"Women seem wicked when you're unwanted"
-Jim Morrison

This is from The Doors' song, "People Are Strange". What do you think of this quote?
>>
>>26664064

I love that song man. The quote rings true. Men who are rejected by women or unwanted by them are always the men who hate women and think they are cruel.
>>
>>26664101
Men who hate women may have been wronged by various women in their lives. Whether all women are like that doesn't really matter, if a group of people do bad things to you over a course of time, you will resent said group.
>>
>>26664101
Well it's only logical to hate someone who hates you. Moreso when whether you are unwanted or not is so heavily affected by things you can't change.
>>
>>26664145
unwanted != hated
get this melodrama out of your life and you'll feel a lot better.
>>
Morrison struck the perfect balance of being an ultra chad while still retaining his robot weirdo teen traits

he was actually a pretty smart guy all things considered. it's a shame he turned into a belligerent drunk though. but I guess that was kind of the point.
>>
>>26664189
Melodrama? Are you fucking retarded? They don't want anything to do with me, they hold me to different standards compared to a Chad. They treat me like shit and expect me to be okay with being expendable beta male. They hate me and I hate them.

Being treated differently than Chad means hate.
>>
>>26664064
only good thing the doors ever did was 5 to 1, because kanye west sampled it for jay z kek
>>
I like Strange Days
>>
>>26664189
please chek your female privilege roastie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9o78-f2mIM

posting superior song family
>>
File: Dio-1[1].jpg (40 KB, 300x408) Image search: [Google]
Dio-1[1].jpg
40 KB, 300x408
Robot music thread?

Dio found some really good words for what I feel sometimes

Don't talk to strangers
'Cause they're only there to do you harm
Don't write in starlight
'Cause the words may come out real
Don't hide in doorways
You may find the key that opens up your soul
Don't go to heaven
'Cause it's really only hell
Don't smell the flowers
They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind
Don't dream of women
'Cause they only bring you down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOF0i4I8EcA
>>
Fuck jim morrison. Waste of a brilliant organist and rhythm section
>>
>>26664551
That doesn't mean they "hate" you, though. I don't hate girls I'm not attracted to.

And if anyone uses you, tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>26664139
True although not objectively true. There is higher probability, maybe thats what you mean.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.