[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /failedselfexpectations/. Did your life not work out the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1451420760403.jpg (37 KB, 600x470) Image search: [Google]
1451420760403.jpg
37 KB, 600x470
Who /failedselfexpectations/. Did your life not work out the way you wanted it to anon?

Did you have dreams that you didnt live up to?

Can you think where it all went wrong?

Lets have some greentexts.
>>
File: 1454871316033.png (551 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1454871316033.png
551 KB, 919x720
>>26663711
>Did you have dreams that you didnt live up to?

Don't we all? I doubt we all wound up here by accident.
>>
When I was 12 I had to write one of those bullshit "what I want to be in 10 years" things. I wrote "I want to be 10 years older"

If I don't kill myself I should actually make it in 18 months. I'm sure he will be proud of me.
>>
File: 1456116888691.jpg (88 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1456116888691.jpg
88 KB, 750x750
I have a dream to make sweet love to some little lolis. Everyone thinks I am a weirdo
>>
>>26663750
Being a pedo is pretty weird anon.
>>
>>26663733
I mean like realistic dreams. Something you felt was attainable. Whats your story anon?
>>
File: 1456113485110.jpg (147 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456113485110.jpg
147 KB, 1080x1080
>>26663788
I know... ;-; it's hard for me to deal with though. Glad I have places like these where I can talk about this stuff... and be anonymous about it...
>>
>>26663750
Why? They're just smaller more retarded women
Like kids are literally non sexual. Don't you remember being a kid and never thinking about sex? Now picture that same little you getting manipulated into being groped and humped by some adult..it fucking sucks bro...let kids be kids there has to be some goodness allowed in this world of unrelenting misery
>>
>>26663805
>Whats your story anon?

By the time I figured it out, I was too late.
>>
>>26663829
>inb4 "kids play doctor so it's totally fine for me to fuck them"
>>
File: 1454589391753-0.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454589391753-0.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1080
>>26663829
Hey man... You can give me all the reasons about how sick it is. I don't care so deal with it mother fucker...
>>
>>26663877
Then you are literally a sociopath and I feel sympathy for you like I do other mentally retarded people..I hope you are institutionalized eventually.
>>
My dad is a dentist and has the world figured out but hes a slave to his job and has to make money since everybody else depends on him. Why would I want that?

Me mum is a worthless welfare leech who never amounted to anything in her life. Why would I want that?

My dads gf is his secretary/assitant who depends on him for work but has her whole life figured out. All she ever does is stuff. Never rests, why would I want that?

Her son is a doctor who is ... I have no fucking clue dudes nuts. I don't want his life either.

The people I associate with are losers and their lives are stagnant. Nothing new happens, nothing changes. Why would I want that life either?

Here I am just scraping by living between neet life and doing nothing. No obligations no commitments. I don't know what to do. Everybody acts like I'm this huge failure yet I'm turning 22 in a few days and nobody around me had their shit together when they were 22. Why is there so much expected of me since they are all living their own regrets/mistakes/successes. Why do they have to give me all the answers and refuse my life to be my own? Everybody pushes me in these directions that I don't want to follow. They all tell me "THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO GO DO THIS" but I don't want that. They call me a failure because thins blow up in my face but they blow up in my face because you pushed me into it and slammed the door behind me. All my choices end up being more failures but that's alright. I'm not even 22. I just want to live my own life but I am constantly reminded I'm this huge worthless failure because I reject their "wisdom" that has never really helped me in the first place. They all act like life is the same when they were kids, like opportunity just falls in your lap like their lives. They have no concept of how it works and I don't know if I'm a failure or not.
>>
>>26663992
[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnhZm81dFI[/embed]
>>
>>26663711
Is there even a life worth living? I dream of some day doing something creative with my life, but I don't have an ounce of creativity in my body. I dream of one day immortalizing myself through scientific accomplishments, but I'm no genius. Life is a series of closing doors, only normies think you can make something out of yourself.
>>
>>26663711
Yep. I was riding high off my teenaged autism delusions and I thought I'd become a psychologist, have a bangin' relationship and eventually move out and reach adulthood. Even figured that once I shook off my acne I could be really attractive.

I'm 24, a college dropout. I'm a KV and I am not moving out of my parents house now because my father is ill and looking after him is a priority; as such our co-dependency has only strengthened. I gained 40 lbs in depression and now I'm aging early. I don't even get carded when I buy booze. I still have acne, kek.

HAHA SOMEONE END MY LIFE
>>
>>26664020
it comes more back to how you feel by the sounds of things your doing alright. Maybe they are just projecting their lack of joy on to you and the feeling of what they wanted being a big disappointment.
>>
>>26664106
whats your story anon blox
>>
>>26664389
That's the thing, I have no story. Nothing to tell, nothing to make life worth living. It's just one continuous stream of nothingness. Every day merges onto the next, with a few moments that are memorable for the wrong reasons. I live my life through the media I consume because it's just more interesting than reality.
>>
turning 24 unemployed. addicted to gambling. no career aspirations, no friends, khv.

i'm looking for a job tomorrow. i really just feel like if a female would give me attention it'd like jumpstart me and give me a new lease on life. go on omegle trying ot meet a female but too afraid to turn my camera on. i will talk through the mic at people sometimes but usually they still just skip me.

fuck this is terrible existence i turned out badly.
>>
My dad hoped I would be an engineer, so that's what I was going for. I tried very hard to make it through high school, but I dropped out because I was dumb as fuck, and still am. I slowly realized that I didn't have any dreams of my own, I just tried to do what people expected of me, and still failed. I became a recluse and didn't see the reason to go outside and talk to people.
I'm now a virgin with zero friends and connections. I have no ambitions or goals, I can't even force myself to pick up the heap of disgusting dirty clothes on my floor or the mountain of filthy dishes on my desk. I wanted to commit suicide but I really don't care much anymore since sadness is replaced by numbness.
>>
>>26664657
where do u get your money from?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.