[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever wanted to take hormones to see what they'd look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
Anyone ever wanted to take hormones to see what they'd look like if they were the opposite sex?

That shit would be fascinating
>>
>>26663354
I've actually wondered this. Are there any over the counter pills I could take for mtf stuff? Like estrogen supplements or something? If there aren't any long term effects, I would be interested in experimenting. I have very effeminate features so I feel like I could make a pretty decent trap.
>>
No, I'd still be ugly.
>>
File: 1454289968748.jpg (146 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454289968748.jpg
146 KB, 847x1200
I'm only interested in the mental effects of taking estrogen/test.blockers... would I start to think like a girl? Would I crave sucking dick? I think I read a testimonial that it actually does turn you slightly cock craving...
>>
File: xXP7xvY.jpg (972 KB, 1903x1269) Image search: [Google]
xXP7xvY.jpg
972 KB, 1903x1269
That's called being transgender anon
>>
>>26663816
>>26663354
tranny here

you guys are morons, kill yourselves
>>
>>26663865
>tranny here
>we're the morons
>>
File: tumblr_nreb421vQl1tlakrlo1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nreb421vQl1tlakrlo1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>26663865
Quick question, where you feminine your entire life, or was there a point where you associated with females, or are your actions and thoughts gender neutral
>>
>>26663865
>tranny here
you first bb
>>
File: 1455905760891.png (485 KB, 596x573) Image search: [Google]
1455905760891.png
485 KB, 596x573
>>26663861
It makes you a faggot

Taking testosterone is better, just imagine walking anywhere thinking your the biggist baddest dude around and every other an is inferior and jelous of you and all the girls want your dick,
>>
I have man tits and a semi hourglass figure as a guy. I always thought I'd be sexy af as a girl. But I'm also big and hairy so maybe not.
>>
bump want more insight on this
>>
>>26663816
Estrogen will make you go full tranny and grow boobs and shrink your dick, it has lots of permanent side-effects, testosterone blockers allow you to become more femine but not all the way like estrogen would and all effects are reversible if you stop taking them, however, taking them for more than a year will fuck up your bones
>>
>>26664568
In terms of osteoporosis? I already have a little bit of gyno and a small dick so not too worried on that front. Testosterone blockers sound interesting
>>
>>26664671
>In terms of osteoporosis?
Yup.

>I already have a little bit of gyno and a small dick
Small as in smaller than 2 inches?

Also remember that T blockers will only have temporal effects and take way longer to have any noticeable effect, if you want to stay girly then you'd need to go for strogens.
>>
>>26663354
If I can be a cute femboy without growing boobs then sure
>>
>>26664937
About 4" hard but don't mind the shrinking. I think having a 2" dick would be hot desu. Is the penis shrink permanent?
>>
no but a few times my friend and i took turns seeing what it would be like to be a girl. we're straight btw.
>>
>>26664997
You only get penis shrink from estrogen, and yes it is permanent, you can prevent it by fapping every day but that's all
>>
File: Seal.jpg (73 KB, 844x576) Image search: [Google]
Seal.jpg
73 KB, 844x576
No but I've thought about how awesome I could be on roids
>>
>>26664967
You can be a qt femboy without taking hormones though, but it requires effort
>>
File: ftm.jpg (249 KB, 1280x928) Image search: [Google]
ftm.jpg
249 KB, 1280x928
>>26663863
No its not, I do not think I am the opposite gender in the wrong body, I have no gender dysphoria at all.

>>26663865
How are we morons? Taking hormones literally changes your body, it changes your face, it even changes your voice. Taking it seems incredibly interesting to see an insight into what you'd look like had you been born the opposite sex.

I mean, just look at pic relateds jaw
>>
>would be a manlet ginger male

Holy shit I'd kill myself
I will check my privilege daily
>>
>>26665018
Good to know, I might actually try this.
>>
>>26663354

>6'1"
>broad

no, just no. I would be a very ogreish girl. I've maybe got some of the features for it but overall I'd look ridiculous.
>>
>>26665080
...just remember that becoming a tranny can fuck up your life badly, proceed with caution
>>
>>26665132
How so? Have you done this?
>>
>>26663354
Male here but whith lack of masculine traits, I have:
>Small frame
>Wrist bones are of small circumference
>Small hands
>Zero chest hair
>Cant grow facial hair
I am 25 years old and people constantly mistake me for a 16 year old because I have a very childish face

I have wondered many times if I should undergo an (male) hormone treatment to look more manly

What kind of doctor should I aproach about this?
>>
What would happen if Transgender boys were treated with test? Wouldn't that cure them?
>>
>>26665153
Depends of what you're going for, testosterone blockers are better if you just want to try and see if you enjoy being femenine and won't change your body as much as estrogen, you can still quit if you regret it later, while estrogens will make you grow boobs, become permanently sterile, and look like a female in about a year, you'll have to explain a lot of things to your family and getting a job may become harder for you now, it's your decision though, if you want to permanently change your gender, go for it
>>
>>26665346
Definitely don't want to permanently change my gender. Do androgen blockers also cause sterility? Not that I'll ever probably have kids of my own
>>
>>26665401
Nope, they don't affect your semen production
>>
>>26665464
I don't suppose you can get any of this stuff over the counter
>>
>>26665464
LMAO.

Don't listen to this guy. They will literally make you sterile. They also cause your gonads to die. Once that happens, there is no revitalizing them; you will never produce sex hormone again.
>>
>>26665464
>>26665594
Wait, shit, he's right, kinda, I fucked up, they do affect your semen production, I got confused with something else I read yesterday, sorry, but I *think* it may not be permanent, let me see if I can find anything about it
>>
>>26665745
Ok, so *according to the internet* just taking antiandrogens may not make you permanently sterile, or maybe it will, it's different for everybody and you can't know how it will work out for you, but apparently most people become able to produce sperm again after around three months after they stop taking antiandrogens, but it's a risky situation, again, proceed with caution
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
I'd probably look like Ellen Page if I was a female.
>>
>>26665177
lol your already past puberty ur done kid. maybe the chest and facial hair will work but not the other stuff
>>
>>26667387
do it, then become my gf
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.