[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move out >mom calls me EVERYDAY asking stuff like if i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451929472767.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451929472767.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>move out
>mom calls me EVERYDAY asking stuff like if i cooked my dinner and what not
>>
>>26663066
Be happy she enjoys talking to you still. You will miss it I promise.
>>
>>26663098
I told my mom to take a hike (in less flowery language) and haven't talked to her in months.

I still don't miss it.
>>
>>26663066
your mom sounds nice
>>
>>26663098
>>26663204
yea i'm just worried she's too attached, she doesn't work so literally her kids are her entire life
>>
File: cet.jpg (48 KB, 717x959) Image search: [Google]
cet.jpg
48 KB, 717x959
>>26663228
how many siblings do you have?

also if you know how to cook decently, you should invite her over for dinner to show that you can take care of yourself and she'll probably love you for doing it
>>
>>26663274
woops didnt mean to sage
>>
>>26663066

When I was getting ready to move out, my mom smugly stated that I don't know how to cook my own food, wash clothes, etc. and that I would be calling her every day asking how to do menial tasks. It made her butthurt that I am better at cooking than she is and I, amazingly, figured out how to turn a washing machine on by myself.
>>
>>26663152
I'm honestly sorry to hear that. With all the shit that's going on in the world family should be the one thing you can turn to. I hope things work out in the end anon.
>>
>>26663066
At least your mom still loves you. You should be grateful for that.
>>
>move out (to another country)
>cut any and all contact with family members and disappear from their lives forever
This is the only correct approach.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.