[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you responded to her messages too quickly and showed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13
File: JUST.png (586 KB, 738x633) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
586 KB, 738x633
>tfw you responded to her messages too quickly and showed how desperate you were
>>
>the preview of this image
>this image
>the post right above this thread
what the fuck, what a strange bug
>>
who cares fuck these bitches don't stress out over the little things if she thinks that you responding too quickly on text shows desperate fuck that hoe ass stank ass fuck booty hoe stank bicth
>>
>>26662923
who cares? fuck women. there fucking weird.
>>
Or she thinks it's cute and you should stop worrying.
>>
>>26662923
Jesus fucking christ. Noone cares how quickly you respond.
Fucking people.
>>
>>26662960

You don't want to be thought of as "cute" by a woman.
>>
>>26662981
see >>26662956
not original comment haha
>>
File: 1454888746702.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1454888746702.png
440 KB, 633x758
>tfw she doesn't reply for five days and nicely tries to tell you its because she's busy
"I wouldn't say you spam me. I'm just really awful at replying to things so I appreciate your patience with me"

Just end it fampai
>>
>>26663034
Or she really is just busy.
People have lives dude.
>>
File: JUST haha.jpg (104 KB, 1919x911) Image search: [Google]
JUST haha.jpg
104 KB, 1919x911
>>26662923
Heh heh. Neat.
>>
File: 1456114866493.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1456114866493.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1920
Do you want to see something truly pathetic???

the longest she's ever taken to respond was a day and a half. It has been 10 days since pic related
>>
>>26662923
Why are women such heartless bitches?
>wow, this guy really likes me. What a loser!
>>
>>26663034
>messaging her days after she stopped

You're just asking for pain
>>
>>26663083
When she takes a long time to respond it means leave me alone. It makes no sense to keep up a conversation that takes a whole day unless you have something really urgent to say.
>>
>>26663083
delta epsilon proofs are really fuckin easy, just follow the steps
>>
>>26663131
Yeah except that we chatted pretty often and quickly.
At least up until I sent her that pantydropper of a line
>>
>>26663078
This is probably the case, but I'm an autist sperg whose been committed to psych wards. Right now I'm on a mandatory 3 week outpatient follow up from like 9AM-4PM (its a long program, like school almost but for adults with fucked heads) after a few days inpatient from when they found out I had an exit bag ready to go (helium with no oxygen in it, CPAP mask, med tubing, duct tape, they were surprised I thought of it, it doesnt take a genius to figure this shit out and I found the infographic quite easily anyway)

She's the only girl whose talked to me sincerely for this long. I know deep down I'm infatuated with her I'm not saying I love her or anything, but I do feel relaxed and happy when I'm with her. And she's attractive. And funny. And smart. And entertains my autistic ramblings. So its REALLY hard to find people like this.

>>26663113
I know. I can't help it. I deserve it. Theres probably a suave older student taking her out on a date right now, just end me pls
>>
>>26663171
Then just chill.
If she wants to talk to you she will.
>>
File: image.png (104 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 750x1334
I just started dating this girl. She's so cute and so cool and I love being around her, but her texting habits confuse me and trigger my autism. I'm trying very hard not to bombard her with texts and to give her space, but it's very hard for me not to worry when someone texts like this.
>>
>>26663738

If it makes you feel better, that's how I text. I just hate texting. Maybe there's an off chance she does too.
>>
>>26663738
Nah. Some people just text like that man.
>>
>>26663765
>>26663776

Please don't text like this. You don't realize what it does to people like me.
>>
>>26663842
I just texted a girl for after not talking for her for 3 months, and resumed the conversation like it was nothing, and talked about our lives for a few hours.
Not every conversation is gonna be all day long.
>>
I don't get the whole texting women thing. I see this on tinder

So women like getting attention in general, but especially on tinder. so if you message them a lot and quickly, youd think it would be good because it shows that you like her. but no wait, if you respond too quickly, it means that you might like her too much, and she doesnt want that. she wants someone who is too busy to text her back

but then if you wait too long to text her back, then it means that you dont care enough for her

the main thing is im just trying to understand how it can be that when basically everyone (or at least girls) nowadays have their face glued to their phone almost all the time, always doing something like texting, instagram, facebook, twitter, what the fuck ever it is that people do, that "texting back too soon" is actually a thing? like, you're texting other people, but you just purposely skip over the conversation with the girl because it will come off as "desperate" if you text back too soon?
>>
You gotta remember---you can reply too quickly, but you can pretty much never reply to slow. She ask you a question? Wait till tomorrow to answer it, bitches will be like "Woww he must have been busy doing something cool so he couldn't answer my text, unlike thirsty Beta Brian who texts me 5 times in a row!!
>>
>>26663875
Literally noone fucking cares.
I don't know why this meme exists.
People are busy and it can take time to respond. Or not and they'll text right back.
There's literally nothing else involved.
>>
>>26663875
Because the most important lesson you will ever learn about women is they are like cats. You move a string in front of a cat? it keeps going after it
Once the string it on the ground? they lose interest.

You must always keep that string moving.
>>
>>26663875

I know man. In a perfect world, people wouldn't worry about this shit and they'd respond to texts right when they got them, or if they're doing something, as soon as they can. Enough with the fucking mind games.
>>
>>26663883
i mean i can understand that "texting multiple times in a row" thing. like just multiple consecutive messages of hello or are you there or whatever. that's bad.

but i mean, responding back to a girl "too soon"? what, because it comes off as desperate to text someone?

are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: Sense_and_Sensibility_303.jpg (238 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Sense_and_Sensibility_303.jpg
238 KB, 1600x900
This always bothered me. I hate mind games and playing "hard to get". Why can't people just show sincere and genuine affection for one another.

>mfw
>>
>>26663920
But see the thing is, apparently people do care. And there is more involved.

You would think it's just as simple as "well if you're busy you can't text back for a while so you don't. but if you aren't busy you text back pretty quick". but no, if you text back too quickly, then that shows thirst and desperation like you're sitting by the phone waiting for her to respond instead of being out being busy with shit
>>
>>26663842

No. Stop being a millennial faggot that lets texting dictate your life.
>>
>>26663990
No. It really doesn't.
I've never been to this board before, and I clicked on it by accident.
But holy shit the rumors are true, ya'll are socially retarded.

Noone gives a single fuck how fast you respond to a text. If you're sending a fucking book of text back everytime you send a message thats one thing, but how quick doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>26663990

Are women really that stupid? Do they really think like that? People carry their phones with them everywhere these days, and they can respond to texts even while they're doing other stuff.
>>
I've just had an epiphany. I think i UNDERSTAND WOMEN AND WHY THEY DO THIS.

When men text each other, typically, unless they are ACTUALLY BUSY, they will reply very quickly. Women, on the other hand, lack the mental facilities to text back and forth at the speed of men due to men's innate intellectual brilliance.

Anyways...my point? My point is this: When a man texts back quick, you put pressure on the woman to reply---the burden is on her---and mind you, as "easy" as you think women have life, every woman on the planet is way, way more insecure than the most insecure man on the planet. They think they will be judged negatively, in whatever way their delusional, hysterical woman mind will come up with---if they do not text back quickly.

And so, their estrogen packed brain makes a rationalization and a defense mechanism suppressing this...and replacing it with: "uhh this man has no life to be texting me so quick like this!!!" That men have lightning minds and can communicate thoughts like lightning so quickly intimidates them so much that their mind actually reaches the delusion of "a guy who doesn't text back quick must live a busy and interesting life!" when REALLY what they mean is "wow this guy doesn't have the ability to intellectually thwart me and see through my Women Games!!"

Women like dumb men because they are more likely to play Women Games.

Watch anime, wait for virtual reality, drop 3D women immediately. Men of Japan are the smartest men in the world---maybe not academically so, but as hedonists, who extract the greatest pleasures from life, follow their lead.
>>
>>26664016
You want to fucking bet?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=texting+back+too+quickly
>>
File: 1242151235.gif (306 KB, 350x466) Image search: [Google]
1242151235.gif
306 KB, 350x466
>>26662923
>15
>say hi to girl I like every afternoon
>If she doesn't just go offline she says something about her day then says she has to go
>I always replied within a minute
>she always took at least 5
>this is literally every single girl
I'm so glad I put all that normal social interaction behind me. It's truly disgusting. People care about their ego so much they refuse to just say what they want. Do you know how many girls show messages to their friends just to show them the local beta who has the audacity to try and talk to them?

>>26663875
They're talking to their friends or refreshing social media to see things famous people said

At any given time girls are in conversations with multiple people. They reply to their friends how you would normally but they'll have multiple guys waiting in limbo for a reply and you can guarantee that they're going to be replying to the guys who are attractive and complimenting them over... you. They don't give a fuck about conversation or discussing things with guys, the discussion topic is irrelevant and as long as it's along the lines of her talking about herself and how much she LOVES 'recent popular thing' and you're not saying anything weird it doesn't matter.

Girls just see it as desperate if you pay too much attention to them, especially online and they despise it. They will receive a message, notice it then wait 5 minutes just so they don't seem like a loser. That's what they're doing on their phones
>>
>>26664065
Just because some retard has an opinion on the internet doesn't make them right.
I'm not sure how I go about proving this to you, but I've talked to enough girls to know they don't give a single fuck about how fast you text. If they're interesting they're interested. If they aren't, they aren't. Your texting speed isn't changing that.
>>
>>26664081
you have to be 18 to post on here
>>
>>26664081
After I fucked my ex one time, she showed me messages from an extreme beta orbiter who texted her like 10 messages in a row. The last one said "I have something to tell you. I think I love you". Jesus fucking christ, we laughed and laughed. This was apparently a classmate she worked on a group assignment with, and the group went out to dinner and I guess he fell in love with her there.
>>
>>26664125
See, now that's horrific and beta. That is just awful. And I know that.

But my main conundrum is just trying to understand how "texting back too quickly" is actually a thing. I've heard about this happening not only in texting, but now on tinder as well. like, tinder is just made for hooking up, so you'd think you want to just talk and meet ASAP. but no, you have to talk for a week before making a move, and making sure not to text back too soon
>>
>>26664125

Christ, you sound like an awful person.
>>
>>26664057
this some next level stupid. If you'd ever actually interacted with women you'd know that this isn't the case
>>
>>26664196
Funny thing is, I did the exact same thing as him once some years ago when I didn't understand woman and thought I was supposed to say "I love them" because thats how it works in movies. I thought you just said those magic words----I never realized that the characters interactions and building friendship and emotions leading up to the moment are what made it appropriate for the characters to say "I love you". So yeah, I was in the guys shoes once years before (I didn't tell my ex that), so I have the privilege to laugh at him, knowing what he's going through, and to laugh out of pity.
>>
>>26664181
What?
I get girls numbers on tinder the same day I talk to them.
Y'all are making something out of nothing.
>>
>>26664309
okay, i get that you're an alpha male 4channer stud on r9k who gets tinder girls numbers with ease and have tons of girls at your beck and call so these things dont apply to you, but i promise you that this whole messaging back too early is really a thing. not on r9k but in society
>>
File: 1456066313060.jpg (27 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1456066313060.jpg
27 KB, 800x480
>don't want to orbit
>don't want to fuck
>message girl asking if we could play vidya together or just enlighten me about their current normie situation because im bored
>they take ages to respond
>despite being "lonely" and "depressed"
>in the middle of a conversation where THEY asked a question
>stops replying altogether

Do roasties have absolutely no modicum of respect for someone who isn't chad? I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR ORBITER YOU FUCKING BITCH STOP FLATTERING YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26664346
I'm just kind of an average dude and trying to be helpful here man.
It's not a thing, and if the girl you're talking to is that fucking shallow, why even bother?
>>
>>26664309
This is ok when you're making plans. Texting a girl you barely know should stick to making the next date after a bit of banter. Not for "hjow was your day?"
That's gf stuff.
>>
>>26664360
The fact that you're posting means you think something else of her than as a "friend"
>>
>>26662923
>You respond too quickly
You're seen as desperate
>You respond too late
You're seen as desperate, trying too hard to be casual
>You respond averagely
You're seen as desperate, trying too hard to be casual
>>
>>26664387
whatever you say, but i promise you, no matter how stupid you think it is, messaging too soon is a real thing.

i'm like you, i think it's so stupid that its unbelievable. but it exists.
>>
>>26664473
I think you have a bit of skewed world view my friend....
>>
File: 1453486266033.jpg (68 KB, 612x717) Image search: [Google]
1453486266033.jpg
68 KB, 612x717
>Try to start a conversation by asking about her/her interests
>She either gives one word answers or reads the comment and doesn't respond.
>>
File: IMG_5427.jpg (176 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5427.jpg
176 KB, 960x720
>start talking to this girl
>usually gives multiple sentence texts with 10/10 grammar
>actually talks about interesting things
>is a virgin
>qt
>we decided to make it official last night

Easy life m8s
>>
>>26664473
>Chad responds too quickly
He's seen as interested, this is soo hot!
>Chad responds too late
He's seen as uninterested, probably fucking another girl :'(
>Chad responds averagely
He's trying to be casual, this is soo hot!
>>
>>26664499
I mean sure. But if it is, it's never stopped me. Snap chat is superior anyways.
But as long as you're interesting to talk to, it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: IMG_5270.jpg (156 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5270.jpg
156 KB, 640x1024
>>26664622
>>26664473
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

All you do is fucking complain.

You probably never leave your room so you have nothing to talk about.
Like that faggot in this thread that asked if she knew how to do DELTA PROOFS.
If you don't know what's wrong with that you have mega autism.

I used to be a beta loser because I did nothing but play vidya and fap all day, but I turned myself around.

I study, lift, and socialize every fucking day to better myself.

I feel no pity for you retards. It's like fat people who claim weight loss is impossible. It's not true you're just too fucking stupid to help yourself.
>>
I still don't know how to text girls

like my friends alawys tell me just to say what comes to mind first--don't spend forever dwelling on the right thing to say

but whenever I do say the first thing to pop in my head it's usually very autistic and the girl doesn't like it
>>
>>26665055
>there are literally people who will spend time on r9k just to call people losers and how much better they are than the people here

You may go back to lebbit now, alpha jock 19 year old stud
>>
>>26665063
This
I'm actually really decent at talking to other guys
But when it comes to women I'm a complete autist and terrified
>>
>>26665055
>I used to be a beta loser then I turned my life around
That's really awesome, man! It must have been so hard for you with your social anxiety in middle school. Well you don't want to stay here and be surrounded by negative thoughts from a bunch of losers. Let's go back to /r/4chan where we can have the funny memes without all the depressing manchildren.

Why do these people keep coming here?

>>26665063
>my friends alawys tell me just to say what comes to mind first
Yes, say what comes to THEIR mind first. Act like a normalfag. Ask her what she likes and pretend to be nice and compliment her. Say douchebag ego shit and act cool. Talk about game of thrones or whatever normalfag shit she brings up. Ask about her and throw in a compliment or input here and there. Empathize with her. NEVER EVER criticize anything she says or does. EVER. She has 20 other guys lined up just waiting for a response from her who are willing to tell her absolutely everything she wants to hear.

Most obviously, don't seem desperate or respond to quickly or with too many words. This all turns off females. Why would they want to read a paragraph of some guy's opinion or about their life when they can be complimented by someone probably more attractive than you?

Never fucking insult them until you're very close and even then use the absolute lightest insults and make it known you're being sarcastic. Women are idiots who can't understand irony or handle criticism.
>>
>>26663034
If a girl takes more than a day to respond I just assume no interest and don't respond any further.
>>
File: 1450610789836.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1450610789836.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>haven't talked to one of my only friends in 2 months
>he usually messages me first every time we've ever talked online
>tfw too afraid to send him a message first because I don't want him to see how disgustingly dependant I am
I'm the archetypal /r9k/ beta. I don't even know how to start a conversation anymore. Is it ok to act out of character if that character is an autistic piece of shit?
>>
File: 1449111774057.jpg (72 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1449111774057.jpg
72 KB, 645x1260
>having a quick back and forth conversation with her
>it's been an hour since I sent her a message and still no reply
>urge to send another message intensifies

I won't do it, but I feel the urge inside me
>>
>>26665625
Too late, faggot
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.