[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I smoke weed, I find the very essence of what makes me who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1456054039311.jpg (188 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
1456054039311.jpg
188 KB, 1280x857
When I smoke weed, I find the very essence of what makes me who I am.

It's the part that I need to change, but the next day I'll barely recall what that essence is. It's a distant memory of something you almost gasped at one point but had since forgot.

Though, I want to be that person that I envision being. I don't know how to retrace those steps and change.

Eventually I'll forget the epiphany and stay the same.

How do I break through to the other side?
>>
God damn you have expressed my thoughts.

I don't have an answer though because I am the same.
>>
Weed is a very mild psychedelic.
Do acid
You'll break through and you won't Forget it either
>>
>>26663318
I'm too anxious for acid. I have mental issues, I can't even do weed unless I have some Valium or something like that.

With Valium, I can smoke weed and enjoy it, though it's never fun. It's revealing, I see things from very different perspectives. My introspection skills become super powers.

Maybe I could up my Valium dose and do acid. But I feel like there's risk involved.
>>
when you smoke weed you experience schizophrenia

fuck off neetfag

>>26663318
>break on through to psychosis, mayne!
>>
>>26663651
aaaaaaah he's a mental case. Oh lawd this explains everything

>schizos in charge of self-medication
>>
>>26663708
I've never been diagnosed with schizo, I've been diagnosed with major depressive a long time ago.

If I am schizo then I've been schizo for a very almost a decade and it had little to no effects on my life.

I've was on SSRIs for a 4 months, and I get a benzo prescription every once in a while.
>>
>>26662858
when i smoke weed i really like the thoughts i have but it becomes impossible to concentrate on anything and i often forget simple things after only a few seconds
>>
>>26663773
>major depressives not aware depression correlates to marijuana, not the other way around

meh

>>26663793
literal neurotoxic effect: the post
>>
>>26663832
I know what marijuana does. That doesn't mean that I still don't reminisce my stoner days.

I just made an observation and wondered if anyone has had the same experience.

There's no need to get all psychologist on me, I'm aware of what weed does, that's why I don't smoke it on the regular.
>>
>>26663915
eh, I've long since realized shitting on people is the only way to get a point across on 'chan culture

sorry mate
>>
>>26663945
fite me mate
>>
>>26663963
how much can you lift
>>
>>26663945
you seem like SUCH a fag m8
>>
>>26664256
1000% straight(edge)

art thou envious??? bitch nigga crackpipe
>>
>>26662858
You are clearly new to marijuanis. Smoke more and your high state of mind will start to merge into your sober one. Trust me, I'm a tokeologist.
>>
>>26662858
you don't write shit down?
>>
>>26664638
Son, I've smoked ridiculous amount of weed in the past. Doing it every 5-8 months apart make for a better high.
>>
>>26665675
Even if you do, the reality will switch things up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.