[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice on my fgt lyfe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456013296559.png (85 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1456013296559.png
85 KB, 241x228
>me
>fashion is normie shit
>suddenly I find that having some flair is cool
>everyone knows i only wear tshit/jeans combo
>dont want any style
>fear people ask "anon u finally have style, why the change?
>dont like change myself
>dont want to justify my reasons for change

wat do? should i just man up and accept that people will interrogate me for the change?
>>
>>26662678
Just tell them you felt like doing it. Ez pz
>>
>>26662678
>implying that if (emphasis on the if) anyone gives a shit about your change in apparel it'll go anywhere past a single comment or a short lived conversation topic
>>
>>26662847
thta change would contrast so much with my old uniform of standard shirt/jeans every fucking day for the past decade of my life. How can i just out of the blue feel like changing, can you elaborate?
>>
>>26662915
It's no one's business what you do with your life, so you don't have to justify anything to anybody. Telling them that you just felt like it or felt like trying something new, tells them that is none of their business and that should stop asking questions.
>>
>>26662678
You are a fucking dweeb nobody gives a shit if you wear a cum stained sweater instead of a shit stained shirt. Nobody will give half a shit that you, Autist the Great, decided to smell like manure instead of fertilizer. Stop being a pussy, stop being a narcissist, stop being a faggot and leave your shitty life off of this board.
>>
>>26663412
it's more than that. I want to change my style not the color of my shirt. I want to aim for punkish but I've never done it around people.
>>
>>26662678

Who the fuck cares.

Say something clever and witty to them.

Now delete this thread and go worry about something else, fgt
>>
Most people wont give a shit ether way just do it OP
>>
>>26662678
lol are you me?
my reasons were.. "i finally have enough money"
"i stopped smoking weed"
and of course
>>26662847
"I felt like it"
just give dumb simple reasons. no one is going to think much past it. whats the worst that could happen? that they think you realised you were a stubborn faggot about what you wear and changed your attitude? if anything thats actually a good thing.

even "idunno" is a good enough answer.

GL OP
>>
>>26662678
I went through this exact thing recently and I had similar concerns to you but went ahead anyway. No one really asked anything but occasionally someone will say nice shirt or something. Just do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 238x250
I HEAR THAT CLICKITY-CLACK A CALLING
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.