[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well robots, do you agree with him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1187x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1187x420
Well robots, do you agree with him?
>>
Yes. Well, not with those exact words, but I agree with the spirit
>>
yes i do fan family
>>
of course.
If you don't give, you don't get.
>>
>>26661959
Literally impossible to disagree with fiddie.

Someone post the screencap of him blowing that WE WUZ KANGZ bitch the fuck out.
>>
>>26661959
If you don't like eating pussy, you're prolly gay in denial bruv.
>>
File: file.png (423 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
file.png
423 KB, 640x637
>>26662297
50 is a god of banter
>>
This is what happens when an entire race is raised by single mothers
>>
>>26661959
Just imagine the type of disgusting, groupie sluts that fiddie has eaten out

How do you respect a man who's probably eaten another man's cum out of a whore's vagina?
>>
>>26662568
your dad was in your mom before you so we're all cucks
>>
>>26662354
based fif
>>
File: 18.gif (2 MB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
18.gif
2 MB, 500x372
>>26661992
>>26662203
>>26662270
>>26662297
>>26662303
I'm glad you boys have learned to be so kind and generous
>>
I like eating pussy. I'm good at it too, just ate out a girl I just recently met on Friday night at her apt. Super clean and nice pussy no sour taste or sweat, she came with her thighs wrapped around my neck, I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my finger and she was moaning loud. And then she got some dick too.
>>
>>26662890

>implying women do this to guys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.