[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any NC bots here? How hard would it be to be living from your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: northcarolinamap.jpg (41 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
northcarolinamap.jpg
41 KB, 418x328
Any NC bots here? How hard would it be to be living from your car in Charlotte? Pretty sure I can get a job there somehow, exercise at the gym, and read at a library or take classes at the local community college there.

So I've finally thought of 3 ways to make it:
>Sleep in different Walmart parking lots each night.
>Rent a parking spot from someone through craigslist and sleep there
>Find a someone willing to rent me a sofa/bed just to sleep for the night and leave to go to work.

What you robots think? Is it viable?
>>
>>26661634
You can definetly find a flat and rent a bed .
>>
I live in Charlotte, what are your deets? I might be able to lend a hand.
>>
I grew up in Charlotte. I don't think parking your car at Walmart is too viable the cops are pretty nosey. It is worth a try you just might get told to move on. The rent in Charlotte is pretty high considering its relatively low wages but it's not the worst. Why do you want to live there where are you moving from? You might be able to park your car on a back road too like in Matthews or mint hill
>>
Also when school at CPCC starts go get FAFSA w the extra money you would have enough to get into a place at least
>>
>>26661634
Parking at Wal Mart would probably be fine brah. Just look out for the night nigs.
>>
>>26661634

Do you live in NC now? I'm close to Winston-Salem
>>
As far as I know you are legally aloud to camp in Wal Mart parking lots every where except AZ. This could include tent camping or just in your car
>>
What's required for a homeless shelter? Do homeless individuals with cars get access to beds there?
>>
If you're a chick I'll give you a place to stay. No rape worries.
>>
>>26663024
Don't do it you will get robbed and get bed bugs and they smell like an asshole. Better to stay in your car.
>>
File: z3Rq2.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
z3Rq2.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
will any NC bots let a bicurious guy suck their dick?

this offer lasts forever
>>
>>26663625
depends

are you hot?
>>
who here raleigh

>>26663024
yuck
I volunteered at the urban ministries homeless shelter in charlotte, don't do it you'll get lice and AIDS
>>
>>26663625
you HAVE to post your FACE, bicurious NC robot. that is a PREREQUISITE for asking
>>
henderson here, its small and its shit but its quiet where i stay so its alright
>>
File: 1389486498074.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
1389486498074.png
32 KB, 337x338
>>26664052
>>26664131

im not good looking
>>
Who else Charlotte?
>>
>>26661634
Now that spring is here, you can start sleeping / camping outside very comfortably, provided you have the gear, and the space.

You guys ever see the homeless village by the electrical substation, coming onto the John Belk Freeway via E 3rd, right around the intersection of Elizabeth Ave and Morrow St?
Me and my dad biked around there, it's a really fucking cozy spot, if I were you OP I'd bring those guys some cases of beer and set up camp, that's the place to be. Very nice spot. There were like 3 old white guys with tarps and lawn chairs and tents, camping out right under the city's nose, in the shadow of the damn skyscrapers, but secluded. Really funny mental image. It's almost cyberpunky, but the guys are probably like old vets or something.

There were a few haphazard tents up in that area too, a couple lots over, I'd always see them driving on the freeway. They never got taken down, I wonder what happened to those guys.
>>
I live pretty close to winston salem. I don't have any advice to offer, but it's interesting seeing people from my state here.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>26664483
oh, I just realized, I used to see a ton of "trash" lying on the concrete of the substation ramp, I thought it was just a huge trash dump some idiot left, but I think it was probably the homeless guys washing their clothes in the creek nearby and drying it out on the hard surface.

Also I think I may have gotten the address wrong, I don't see shit on google maps.

I think about those guys a lot. I wonder if the cops ever flushed them out, I'd be surprised if they were there for long, they'd have to run into trouble with the electrical guys, at least. And winters are always tough. I wonder if any of them died.
>>
>>26664483
Homeless camps like that one are pure crackhead drama. When I was homeless in Charlotte I just found my own secluded spot to camp...I think it was on Lawyers Rd.
>>
>>26664575
You got any stories to tell? You know or knew those guys?

How's your life now?
>>
>>26664597
I might have met those guys but there are a lot of homeless people in Charlotte. I have a ton of stories from freight hopping and all that but I'm pretty depressed at the moment. I get off the streets only to wind up feeling depressed, using drugs and losing everything again..I used to live in plaza midwood when it was ghetto I went back and it's like a yuppie convention...not surprised but it felt a little melancholy
>>
>>26664708
pff yeah I'm pretty sure there are some hipster /mu/ guys running the record shop over there now.
Where did you freight-hop to? Also how did you get your meals mostly
>>
>>26664708
put your shit together bro, you really gonna let drugs destroy your life?
>>
>>26664813
I have hopped across the US multiple times. It is beautiful honestly, especially the ride from Chicago to Seattle.
>>
>>26664893
I'm going to get on antidepressants amd start therapy tomorrow and this time stick with it even when I start to feel better. Drugs have fucked my life for the last time.
>>
>>26665126
you can do it anon
and if you can't you can make an NC bots thread and get a friend
>>
>>26665460
Thanks bro I'm really looking forward to being well one day
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.