[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1450147751375.png (230 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1450147751375.png
230 KB, 800x480
What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
>>
>>26661276
I awoke up one night with someone knocking on my bedroom door. i live alone.

i could've dreamt/imagined it tho
>>
i was drunk and flipped my car
>>
>>26661276
Ghostly man in the bathroom stall at the chinese buffet.
>>
File: 1435301312839.jpg (9 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
1435301312839.jpg
9 KB, 226x224
last week there was this drunk mexican guy who just slept on my lawn for like an hour or so
i ended up calling the cops and locking myself in the closet until they arrived
>>
one of my brothers psychotic junkie buddies pulled a gun on me

he somehow got it in his methed out head that I was a narc or something. kind of a long story how this all happened but he eventually put the gun away and left and I never saw him again. I didn't sleep at all that night.

so yea, don't mess with meth heads, you never know what the fuck they're going to do
>>
File: 1455075277574.jpg (158 KB, 432x619) Image search: [Google]
1455075277574.jpg
158 KB, 432x619
>>26661276
I went out to the same restaurant with my parents two weeks in a row. The second time, we got the same cute waitress girl. She figured me out.

I still live with them.

I also had to show her my ID to order a drink.
I'm 30.
>>
saw somebody being strangled to death with a plastic bag in a bar in istanbul turkey late at night
>>
Nothing really. But I remember these times when I was a little kid and got really fucking scared and couldn't sleep when watching these late night haunted ghost house documentaries.
>>
Had a lucid dream in which I was possessed. Twice.
>>
One night, I woke up to the sound of my gf at the time sitting straight up on the bed saying gibberish to nobody. When she noticed I was awake, she turned to me and continued speaking gibberish, only to me instead of nobody. I found out later that she has schizophrenia and that's just something she does.
>>
>>26661615
OK that's fucking creepy as shit

that's some exorcist level creepiness
>>
>sleep paralysis
>short, shadowy figure creeps into my room and onto my bed
>feel the weight on the foot of my bed
>nope nope nope freak out under the covers
>>
>>26661276
>Go to sleep
>Have a DREAM that I'm walking on my house and suddenly start losing senses and fall over (I was outside my body)
>Wake up in a hospital bed with a doctor stitching up my head
I was 12, to this day idk wtf happened, my parents said I was awake and even ate breakfast, I don't remember shit tho
>>
File: hgh.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
54 KB, 500x509
Nearly got hit by lightning right in the head when i was a little kid, was playing in a cricket cage and the lightning bolt hit the top of the bar above my head.
>>
>>26661350
Holy shit talk about an overreaction.

Are you a girl?
>>
One time my internet was slow.
>>
>>26661663

That happened to me once. I keked because even as ghosts, I still can't take manlets seriously.
>>
>>26661693
probably sleep walking
>>
>>26661693

I think your parents gave you a lobotomy.
>>
>be me
>18 y/o girl on her first trip to a strange city, which has a reputation for being kinda sketchy
>Arrive around 9pm, sun has just set
>Driving into the downtown of the city
>Get lost
>Go to orient myself, pull into empty parking lot
>On my phone, googling addresses etc
>Notice something in my peripheral
>4 homeless men have emerged from the shadows and are running towards my car
>Reach car before I can drive away
>They're pulling at the door handles, trying to get in
>NOPE the fuck out of there and drive home
It was terrifying
>>
>>26661322
Three knocks?
>>
>>26661759
>>26661782
Scariest part is that my sister is the one who found me laying down, she said there was a lot of blood coming from my head
>>
Blackouts happen all the time where I live in Canada because of the snow, and I hadn't had one in a while when this occurred.
I rarely have lights on because they hurt my eyes and I like to save energy.
When your internet stops working, you wander out to fuck with the router, right?
Now it was night when the internet went out, and I went for the router, not expecting much light anyways. I ended up tripping over my dogs bed.
fell right down and knocked my head off a corner.
When I opened my eyes again the street lights flipped on and I thought I was seeing the light/dying.
I panicked for a minute, then realized I'm a retard and got an icepack and went back to being a faggot online since the power was on again.

Such is the NEET life.
>>
>>26661276
Woke up in the middle of the night while camping in the mountains to a low grumbling sound, frozen in my sleeping bag thinking there's a bear outside the tent. About 10 minutes pass before I realize it's the sound of snoring from the person next to me.
>>
>>26661759
I don't think so, I never had it
but damn that dream was fucking terrifying, I felt my throat go completely numb and then I fell, all from out of body perspective
>>
I had this vivid and intense dream in which I was observing everything from a third person perspective. It was structured like one of those old Faces of Death mondo movies from the 70's which were basically montages of real and fake death footage. In one segment I was watching from a high angle, almost as if from a news helicopter, a passenger jet sitting on the runway after a fire broke out inside of it. There is an explosion that blows a piece of the ceiling off, and I can see a burning woman strapped into her seat with her face blown away. Then it cuts to a segment where a wood chipper is in the middle of a football field, and a bunch of people are slowly pushed into it. I heard them screaming while blood and entrails rapidly filled the scenery. This kept going on for a very long time with a whole bunch of different scenarios, most of which I do not remember, and it all felt terribly realistic. Once I woke up I couldn't concentrate for the whole day because of how affected I was, it's almost like it gave me a new perspective on death and suffering in general, much more than gore on /b/ ever could.
>>
>>26661706
Judging by the anime pic, he's just an extremely weak and effeminate male.
>>
>>26661758
What have you done? I was trying to be depressed about the things that could've been, and now you've made me unable to stop keking myself
>>
File: shreks.png (1 MB, 1587x1600) Image search: [Google]
shreks.png
1 MB, 1587x1600
>>26661706
>Are you a girl?
h-he was massive
i was afraid he'd charge at me if i hosed him or something
>>
>be 13
>living in south africa
>parents leave me home alone for the night
>niggers break into my house
>kill my dog
>steal everything they can
>hear them coming upstairs
>hide under bed until they leave

and now they are importing these savages to europe
>>
In new years eve my parents were too drunk to keep an eye on me. I went outside to play with my cousins but they always rejected me ( such a cruel life since such early age)
So I just was wandering trough the streets, I saw a pretty fluffy cat and followed it, it ran away and sat on the roof of a nearby house, the house was pretty small and the roof was low so I climbed the spiked fence of the house to reach the cat. I slipped and I almost got my belly pierced, I managed to push myself away still the spike impaled my sweater leaving me hanging from the fence.
That moment will always be printed in my head.
The next day my parents saw my new sweater with a hole and questioned about it, I couldn't tell them I almost died so I lied, they grabbed the belt and hitted me for ripping my new expensive sweater
>>
>>26661928
>>living in south africa

You didn't need to say more than that
>>
I've been in two car crashes, both within one year. Both of my cars got totaled but I came out of both fine except for some whiplash. I don't know how I didn't at least get injured bad.
>>
>wake up one day
>be in completely different body from what I remember
>spend the next 6 months pretending to be a-okay and just lying saying I had an episode of stress, even though I know damn well this is some kind of mental disorder or I'm dying

I still hold onto a shred of belief I'm from a different universe.
>>
>>26662034
>be in completely different body from what I remember

nigga what the fuck
>>
I woke up once when I was about 11 and saw the virgin mary standing over my little brother's bed
i'm not religious or anything
>>
>>26661615
spookiest post so far
>>
>Was living in a "bad" area with a lot of mentally ill neighbours
>One night woke up with the intense feeling that someone was dangling from my ceiling with their legs bumping against me
>No one there when I bounced out of bed startled but it was that feeling so strong that I was sure it had happened
>Find out later that at least two neighbours had hung themselves in their apartments while I was living there
>>
>>26661615
I would have hugged her and given her a bowl of eggs
>>
>>26662067

Like I remember living an entirely different life up until the day I woke up. Different family, different names, different state different everything.

I mean, life's pretty decent now but it's fucking horrifying, and I don't want to go to a doctor for this because I do not want to be drugged out.

So everything's fine here for now.
>>
>>26661577
Matt pls go
>>
Woke up in the middle of the night and seen a floating head at my door. I was literally frozen with fear for ten minutes praying it was my imagination
>>
>>26662094
>you dont have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this
>>
File: vhs-2-alien-encounters.jpg (486 KB, 1680x981) Image search: [Google]
vhs-2-alien-encounters.jpg
486 KB, 1680x981
When I was young me and my friends went through an aliens phase where we would look up for X-files stuff on the early internet, and since we also were very young, we had my friend's older brother look up that stuff, so it was kind of creepier that he, older, gave us such info.

That said, autosuggestion started to take place in our young heads, and the fact that I live close to the woods made it worse since we adventured there at dusk to find "traces" of them and so on.

One of those days we picked up some traces and started following them until we reached a steep forest bit, and then we ventured down. It was already scary by itself, dark and deep, until we reached a point where some bushes started moving. Needless to say that was scary as shit and, for some blurry reason I forgot, we started running like hell thinking grey aliens were chasing us.

Now a posteriori it was probably a boar or some dog but back then it was the scariest shit and we never went back there.
>>
>>26662100
But you don't remember anything from your present family before that day you switched body?

If so, how did you live? How did you know who is family and who is not, your name, what you do etc.?
>>
took some really strong acid with a friend and he had a bad trip and smashed up his house. sober friends were able to restrain him and get an ambulance but I freaked out and walked home while tripping so fucking hard and trying to figure out what just happened. then i got chased by a dog through a park
>>
>>26662133
Holy shit thank fuck there was no spooky places around me when I was young so I didnt have to experience shit like this
>>
>>26662100
Have you looked up your old name to see if you died?
>>
>>26661652
>>26662078
>>26662094

It's actually not as scary as it sounds. It happened a few times and all I have to do is say something like "What the hell are you talking about" and it snaps her out of it. The first time was scary as fuck though and I was just about to slap her when she stopped acting possessed.
>>
>>26661615
Oh man real people doing batshit stuff in the middle of the night is way scarier than a ghost or some shit.
I remember being terrified to sleep in the same bed with my cousin, he is a sleepwalker and some nights he just walked up to the window with his whited out eyes and stand there for hours unless someone got him to sleep in the bed again.

Does she remember any of those episodes anon??
>>
>>26662148

>But you don't remember anything from your present family before that day you switched body?

None at all. The only carry-overs are birthdays and, from what I've gathered, favorite meals.

>If so, how did you live? How did you know who is family and who is not, your name, what you do etc.?

By playing it really safe and just like, taking in my surroundings. "I" work in retail so that's easy, and "I" took a break from college due to stress. Everything else is from my "family", "friends" and "significant other".

It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers kind of, you're scared to give off anything so you act very basic and follow what they say.

>>26662220

I did, and aside from finding others with my name, I found no other information on my family or friends.
>>
>>26661276

>Was watching god tier JAV the other day on my phone.
>watching a classic. One of my old time favs guaranteed to whip out the pillows and lotion
>I'm an impantient wanker that always skips a few min ahead right before the final boss fucking
>oh yeeeah. Starting to rev up. Getting my hips into it.
>phone rings. It's my boss calling.
>no biggie. I'll just pause the vid.
>it's not pausing.
>uhhhh.....okay, I'll just mute it.
>it's not muting.
>not pausing, muting, nothing. I can't touch anything
>momspaghetti.jpg
>can only swipe to accept call or dismiss.
>sothisismylifenow.jpg
>balls to the wall. Gulp. Pick up, cross fingers.
>"hey, itst your boss"
>blah blah, giving me a heads up we've got tough clients and slow work this week.
>"uhhhhhnnnn" (jap moaning)
>awkward silence.
>rush this shit to get it over with.
>"ok boss, see you at work" hang up asap.
>so far, nothing weird with me and boss at work, but constantly wondering if she knows

I have more horror stories if anybody wants.
>>
>>26662100
I had this same sort of experience, my past life ended when I fell >30 feet from a tree and cracked my head & rolled into a river.
>>
>>26662255
Can you tell us about the first day?
>>
>>26662086
3sp00ky5me
>>
Psychotic episode
Besides the genuinely horrifying hallucinations there was the chance that i might actually lose my mind, become catatonic or out of desperation kill myself
>>
>>26662255
>>26662264
These types of stories are fucking fascinating. I wish /x/ had more of them. I wish /x/ could ever be good again.
>>
>>26662100
Nigga elaborate.

What was your previous body then?? Do you have any solid memories??
>>
>>26662086
Thats so fucking spooky m8
>>
>>26662255
True or not, amazing story bro. Tell me more about it
>>
I have virtually no fear response so I genuinely don't get scared. It is a very rare occurrence to feel true fright.

That being said, I choked on a piece of porkchop when I was 18 for ~36 seconds. It involved me trying to cough it back up while my mother was standing at the door to my room freaking out and asking if she should call 911. I could half-talk during this but I don't remember what I said, and most all I could think about was, "Oh. I guess this is how I'm going to die." It was a very lucid experience.
>>
This is a great thread and I would also like to hear more about the guy waking up to a new life but can I just say, I'm gonna be real pissed if you boys don't snag the >26666666 for /r9k
>>
Being captured by rebels in Africa. Not really spooky scary but fear scary, they could have killed me at any time and I was afraid for my life. Also afraid of having gotten aids after.
>>
>>26662253

She remembers them, but when she talks to nobody, she doesn't realize she's doing it until after the fact. Sometimes she used to tell me about episodes she had when I wasn't there. As scary as it is being with someone who's doing that, it seems infinitely worse to be the one that it's actually happening to.
>>
>>26662273
Tell us about your experience anon.
Where do you live?
Do you remember what they look like?
Is there any pattern to the abductions?
>>
>>26662430
>Also afraid of having gotten aids after.
...What happened dude?
>>
>>26662351
This is probably my scariest moment too.
I was trying to go to sleep and this african wooden statue thing that kind of looked like a half-bald hunchback started moving, first barely noticeably, like it was vibrating, and then it started moving its head in various directions, looking at me and waving. Only time I've had visual hallucinations in my life so far, the thought of losing my mind terrifies me.
>>
>>26662108
Not Matt and no, I won't go anywhere
>>
>>26662485
The person they put me with, basically to make sure I wasn't randomly killed but also didn't run away, fucked me at gunpoint a few times while I was held as their "guest".
>>
>>26662513

Why were you captured by rebels?

You a christfag?
>>
I have actually diagnosed bipolar disorder and the moments I was depressed and had anxiety and panic attacks the most in my life I used to take oxy and mix it with whisky and/or wine. My heart started beating so fucking fast that I was sure I was going to die. I puked a lot, tried to take a cold shower, drink water, stay still and some other stuff, but my heart just wouldn't stop beating incredibly fast. In the end it stopped, but I was already thinking about what my family would think of me when they found me.

After that I just finished the bottle of ozy I had and promised to myself that I would never buy it again
>>
>>26662352
>>26662264

I don't remember anything from a previous life but I feel like I've lived before and I have two very persistent "images" in my head that I don't know where is from and feel like they've been there for my whole life.

First is a large, bright octagon-shaped white room with a metal chair in the middle and mirrors against every wall, which terrifies me for some reason. I feel like I'm strapped to the chair.

The other is a forest with one tree taller than all the others, the tree is hit by lightning and I feel like the lightning went through me as well.
>>
>>26662539
They caught me looting, and attributed some importance to me being white. I said I was Christian because I had been told if you were not religious they would kill you, at least Christians they have some small religious respect for.
>>
>>26662565
/x/ might can give you more insight. Serious. Can't hurt to poke around there sometime.
>>
>woke up one morning, really tired, fell into sleep paralysis while sat up in bed
>bright sunny day so total daylight in my room
>looking down to the bottom of my bed an actual 100% vivid old woman with white stringy hair, wide eyes and sort of mouthing at me slowly (kinda like a goldfish in retrospect) slowly pops her head up from the bottom of my bed, like floaty
>Wasn't a shadowy figure, actually looked like she was in the room
>Lasted about 40 seconds, didn't "wake up" after or anything just got straight out of bed

I mean it was just a sleep paralysis hallucination but it was so clear
>>
>>26662034
I mean it is just an episode of stress if we're trying to be literal about it. Derealization is caused by stress.
>>
>>26662594
Why the hell were you looting.

Are you trash?
>>
>>26662258
Link vid
Want a good JAV
to beat it to
>>
One time a white cis male made eye contact with me on the bus and then followed me for 3 blocks after I got off until he finally turned and went into his apartment. Creepy!
>>
>>26662264

I do not remember dying or anything, I just like, went to sleep and woke up.

>>26662279

okay but don't go autistic /r9k/ mode over what you're gonna read

>go to sleep on a friday night (I guess saturday morning) after specifically playing Street Fighter IV with my good friend Brian over our shitty 360s
>pass out pretty hard because I was tired from work and class that day (I worked in retail as well, but here was for a Steak 'n Shake, I worked late)
>wake up exhausted, felt slightly out of it
>first thing I noticed was I instinctively brushed hair out of my face when I was still in a daze
>at first it was whatever, but then I suddenly just froze
>like one of those "oh yeah lol that's just X" and then you realize that X was dead/broken/gone etc
>I didn't have long hair
>I started to then register this wasn't my room, wasn't my bed
>as I'm like frantically looking around, I notice that, along with the newfound hair, I'm also physically different
>look thinner (I was a fat fuck so bonus I guess??), cleaner, smaller
>then I notice the breasts
>at this point I literally screamed and started panicking

cont because it was too long apparently
>>
>>26662669
>>26662423

>some dude opens the room, was like in the middle of getting ready for the day I guess? At that moment I was just confused and panicking
>he's all like "holy shit, what the fuck are you okay?" etc etc and at this point when I see him I'm just basically screaming like a retard even more as I slowly back away from this guy
>he clearly doesn't look hostile, but more confused as he slowly repeats "what's wrong"
>for some reason at this point I thought I was abducted and being tested on in some VR simulator, like not even lying that thought went through my head for a while
>I slowly ask him "who are you"
>you seriously don't know how scary it is to speak and think in one voice, and hear an entirely different thing come out of your mouth
>the guy starts to nervously laugh and ask if I'm joking, and then realizes I'm serious, probably because I was crying
>tells me who he is slowly
>his name is Devon, I was with him for apparently five months and I live with him
>spend the rest of the day just like freaking out in the room and asking this guy questions
>when he starts to suggest that I seriously go see a doctor, I tell him no it's okay I'm starting to remember stuff (bullshit) and manage to convince him it's probably some dumb panic attack
>thankfully this person was suffering from "depression" so I got away with that excuse

That's basically how the first day went more or less.

>>26662610

I honestly do believe it's something like that, sure. I'm probably just crazy. But it's still fucking bizarre.

>>26662374

every memory pre the day I woke up is from the previous life. I definitely have solid memories.
>>
>>26661863

You fainted and hit your head. Fainting can be caused by a number of things. Happy with the likely explaination?
>>
>be 14
>walking home from school
>shortcut through a field with lots of little hills
>go up one and about to go down the other side
>some guy at the bottom covered in black paint or some shit
>stand there for about ten seconds wondering if its some fucking joke or something
>guy looks up at me with psychotic eyes and a look of absolute fury
>starts running up the hill towards me
>literally sprint as fast as I can through the field with this psychopath coming after me
>empty countryside with nobody close by
>dont stop running until I get to the town centre
>the next day people think I made it up so I could have an excuse to why I lose my schoolbag and didnt do my homework
>>
>>26662639
Because of the conflict, this was in the height of the CAR Civil War, the utilities in the city were cut off. Looting was rampant so I figured I would at least get some bottles of water, but they caught me on the way back.

I don't think I'm trash, I was helping a friend who had family in Bangui, we went over before the siege and fall. I got left behind though and captured.
>>
going to jail
>>
>>26662708
The only thing I find peculiar about this entire story is that you fucked up and got sent into the body of a crazy bitch who moves in with someone after a whopping five months.

Sucks, bro(ette). How long have you been in her body? Six months then?
>>
>>26662708
This is fucking horrifying, man. What the fuck
>>
>>26661833
y-yea how do you know?
>>
>>26662844
Because of the old myth that the Devil comes knocking three times in the middle of the night.
>>
>>26662761
Are you an Afrikaneer?
>>
When I was a little kid, I used to feel "disturbances". None of it was real, I was absolutely psychotic back then. But to me it was 100% real. I was probably around 8-11 years old when it happened the most.
Whenever I was left alone in the house, I would feel like something evil was going to snatch me away. Whatever it was was tied to the house, a specific room in the house. It would radiate out from there.
Actually, I'm in that room now. Three years ago I moved my room in here, because it's bigger. I forgot, for so many years, the disturbances, the great evil. I forgot until this moment. When I started writing this. The evil that lived here, in this room.
I remember those nights, being as far away from that room as possible. In the corner of the garage. Holding my dog, leveling my old air rifle at the door as a last line of defense.
I would sit there like that until I heard my parents' car coming up the road. That scared the evil away, and it retreated. To this room.
Somehow I forgot that for years. Now, again, I am alone in the house. In the very room that once was an epicenter of great evil. And now, only now that I am alone, I remember the evil.
>>
>>26662865
creepy but i could've swore it was past midnight
>>
>>26662844
Supposedly, your door gets knocked on in the night when someone close to you dies.
>>
>>26662807

Six months, really almost seven. I don't even know, from what I gathered "I" wasn't some tumblrette, "I" wasn't a scene girl or some shit, "I" was pretty basic. "I" was heavily into movies though, apparently.

>>26662816

What really scares me is that like, I knew about 4chan. I knew about fighting games. I fucking know about USFIV. This girl or her fucking boyfriend do not own an XBox, and this man does not shitpost on this mongolian website.

HOW the fuck did I know about stuff like this.
>>
>>26662895

The devil lost track of time shitposting on /r9k/
>>
>>26662879
No, American. I was in the DRC doing volunteer work for a nature preserve. One of the local guys I was friends with asked for help reaching his relatives over in Bangui so I went along.

Really a big case of wrong place, wrong time.
>>
>>26662844

Because normal people knock 3 times. It's the default amount of knocks.
>>
>>26662922
Are you coping better with it now? I would imagine so since you have no option. Do you ever hope that you'll wake up back in your own body someday? The gender-swap must be fucking freaky too.
>>
>>26662708
Strangely I believe you.

Have you tried to look for your past body?? From what I can tell in your story it most likely happened in the same timeline.
Apparently you remember where you used to work and maybe you can also remember where do you used to live.

So??
>>
>>26662922
>How the fuck did I know about stuff like this?
Because none of that happened and you're making it all up?

On the off-chance that you aren't...
Do your very best to look your old self/family up. You must remember something that could help you do that.
Maybe the girl who used to inhabit your current body is now inhabiting your past body.
>>
>>26662996
Lurk the fucking thread, newfag.
>>
File: Station.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Station.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>26661276
>Late night train in Britain
>Very quiet
>Only me and 1 girl on the train
>Group of drunks get on the train at one of the stops
>Loud but not causing trouble
>Suddenly notice one very suspicious looking man at the very back of the train
>Wearing all black and with a hoodie
>Very odd mannerisms
>He moves seats to get closer to the women, about 2 seats behind
>Women gets uncomfortable and moves to seat further up the train
>He then again moves further up the train to get closer
>This time 3 seats behind
>The drunk teens even start to pick up on the odd behavior
>I got off at this next stop
>The women and the man also got off here
>The women starts pacing up to try and catch up with me
>The odd guy is still behind her
>I realized they were affiliated with each other
>She wasn't the target
>I was the target
>I ended waking up in hospital with minor stab wounds and was robbed of fucking pocket change
>>
File: giles_corey.jpg (245 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
giles_corey.jpg
245 KB, 600x540
Once I listened to pic related all alone in my apartment in the middle of the night with no lights on. It genuinely creeped me out to the point where I had to turn all the lights on and do something else to distract me for awhile before I could fall asleep.
I've still never made it through the entire album.
>>
I think the most terrifying thing that has happened to me was being visited. I was young and had a "nightmare" about weird noises on my window and coming from the stereo I leave on. Ran downstairs and hopped in bed with my mom, she calmed me down and let me sleep there since my father wasn't home that night. Woke up later in the middle of the night, and there were two standing in the doorway. I couldn't make out their features because I had insisted we left the dining room light on so they were silhouetted, other than they were skinny and had four arms each. There was a third right next to the bed, I could make out all the details but I'm legitimately trying not to recall them because it still spooks me. I've never had as bizarre dreams as I did that night in my entire life. Part of me believes it was just sleep paralysis but another part of me believes it actually happened because of the mountains of shit that has happened to me over my lifetime that is simply beyond my ability to explain.
>>
I got out of the bus as the music was blasting in my headphones, struck emotionally by sound induced memories, I started crossing the street right from there behind the bus... not being even slightly aware what's behind other line.

I ran across, and there was a car speeding. Instead of backing off, something urged me to continue JOGGING forward...
The car horn screamed as I continued in utter apathy and without any worry or alarm, it was so beautiful... a second lasting as if an hour... feeling pure freedom and elevation.

The car drifted over my flipper shoe and I was that close to being ran over.
I didn't pay attention to car, or to people around, or to anything but the beauty of the minor pandemonium I created.
Then I looked into the driver's face. You could see utter terror in his eyes, cold swear and mix of fear and rage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
>>
>>26663050
>another part of me believes it actually happened because of the mountains of shit that has happened to me over my lifetime that is simply beyond my ability to explain.
Elaborate, nigger.
>>
>>26662922
Post pics of yourself with a time stamp ,I honestly don't believe something like this could happen
>>
>>26662971

Yeah, I'm slowly slowly adapting, but I still really hope this is some twisted coma or something. Life isn't even bad, this is just terribly frightening.

>>26662977

Yes, the Steak N' Shake existed, the school I went to existed, but for some reason I cannot find myself/parents/friends.

My realistic theory is this girl took a vacation to Tampa and may have eaten at that Steak N' Shake.

>>26662996

I have, and I can't find anything. As much as it would comfort me to believe we "swapped bodies", this is probably a brain issue.

And I don't blame you for not believing me.
>>
>>26662922
So were you a straight dude before or? Just trying to work out how it works with you and your "bf".
>>
>>26663103
So your past self was from Tampa? Where does your current self live? I actually have a buddy in Tampa who was into the SF4 scene.
>>
>>26663103
Post pics (wo)man
>>
>>26661535
I know this feel.

OOOOOORRRRIIIGINAL

So I need to write even more to be "original"? Okay.
>>
>>26663103
No it isn't unless we are all in some kind of limbo, this is the reality.

Believe this post
>>
>>26663097
Weirdly it's not the first time I've seen something like this on /r9k/ of all places. Similar situation, robot woke up to find themself in a different body/life.

In that situation though they had actually been diagnosed with like, multiple personality disorder and false memories, the cause being a car accident and coma they went through. To them though it was completely real and it seemed like they were one person one day, and then woke up in hospital in a different body. Probably the most disturbing thing that their life "before" was a boy of several years younger and that was the extent of their experiences and memories, while the "new" body was like a 17 year old girl and they had to adjust and try to "fit" the new body and life while everyone just thought they were making it up or were having stress from the accident.

It was a really interesting read and "she" posted evidence. Brain damage is a fucked up thing.
>>
>>26661615
As spooky as that is, it doesn't change the fact that Normans have a home in reddit. Go there.
>>
>>26663097
>>26663167

yeah sure, one second

>>26663104

Yeah I was. Mentally it's bizarre but naturally it feels okay. Like it's hard to explain.

>>26663140

New York.

Did he know a Chris who played Hugo?
>>
>>26663103
it's a brain problem. there are all types of people like you in history who have these types of past life things going on in their head. there was one guy I remember who went off his shit and suddenly started speaking french fluently out of the blue

so go see a doctor and get a brain scan. you might have a brain tumor.
>>
>>26663239
No idea. The only friends of his that played that I know of are a Ben and a Cameron. The Cameron has a brother who also plays. My friend's name is Mike if that ever rings a bell.
>>
>>26662708
This is literally just a fantasy of a fat neckbeard waking up in a girl's body. Pure bullshit.
>>
>>26661652
>>26662243
sounds like a literal succubus to me
>>
>>26661693
Seems like you got concussed and lost the day, and since you can't remember your brain filled in the gaps as a dream.
>>
>>26661276
When I was 14 I started fucking a neighborhood girl who had Downs, she had awesome tits and a perfect ass, she never said no, did anything, it was great, all she wanted was a glass of Mello Yellow and crushed ice when we were done
She got pregnant and her Mom decided to keep the baby, kid was born fucked up
She told her Mom that I was fucking her, she called the police, my parents, the school and our church
I lived in a town of about 2500. so everyone knew in about a minute
Everyone called me "the retard fucker", I had to stay home, my parents were super pissed and my pastor asked me to stay away for a while
Judge was going to hold me over for rape and a bunch of other shit, my parents asked for a paternity test, my Dad paid for it
Not my kid, I was denying I had fucked or even touched her
The judge orders her Mom's boyfriend take a paternity test, he skips town, they got some of his hair from a brush, he was the father of the baby
My parents were relieved, my Dad said he wasn't so worried about me having fucked a retard, he was more upset thinking I had been fucking a black girl
She is still the only girl I ever fucked
>>
File: 1444119337756.png (2 MB, 1124x992) Image search: [Google]
1444119337756.png
2 MB, 1124x992
>>26663095

It's a really long story because it's pretty much permeated my entire life, but the easiest to talk about is the future predictions. All incredibly mundane, mind you. When I was young, I would always have a very specific and vivid type of dream the day before going over/spending the night at a particular friend's house. Always vividly his house, lots of cats involved, a kind of yellowish tint to the sky. Later on in life that stuff turned into having a photographic memory dream of something, playing a video game or doing something specific that happens months or years later.

There's also the ghosts and "demons" if you want to call them that and shit I've encountered personally. Usually just harmless voices, sometimes feelings, very very rarely attacks. Most recently, a girl in her mid to late teens by my guess stopped by one night, let me know she was here, and then just kind of left a couple hours later. Probably just wanted attention. I had one emotional attack as well in a family members house.

Also, I sometimes can 100% know for certain that something of this nature is real or true. Not everything obviously, but sometimes I'll just get this almost instinctual reaction and feeling and I'll immediately know it's real. It's always bizarre browsing a creepy pictures thread and that feeling goes off on one or two pictures.

Couple those with stories my family has told me about encounters they've had, beliefs they have about me in particular (my father was convinced when I was first born that I was his sister reincarnated for example) and it all just equals out to a very strange life so far.

I won't be upset or blame you if you don't believe me on any of it though, I probably wouldn't if I never experienced anything.
>>
File: he DABBING.jpg (76 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
he DABBING.jpg
76 KB, 800x795
>Following friend from one party to another
>Slightly drunk, a little high, but carrying pot + piece on me
>On our way there, see a checkpoint up ahead
>Idiot TURNS AROUND
>Cops immediately follow and stop us
>Pot is in my pocket, not enough time to transfer to hiding spot before cop walks to window
>Says "hurdur I smell pots and alcohol on you"
>Gets me out of car, have to take like five sobriety tests
>Pass
>Blow .01
>Get off scot free
>Never patted me down or searched me/my car
I was shitting myself internally the entire time
>>
>>26663389
this is the most amazing thing I have ever read in my life
>>
>>26663390
Nah, I don't not believe you.

It's strange; I have personally never had a para-experience to my recollection but I fully believe in the existence of para-.
>>
>>26663387
>dream of shitposting for 7 months straight
sounds enjoyable actually
>>
>>26662034
Quantum leap, is that you?
>>
>>26663389
>you will never be known throughout the community by the epithet of "the retard fucker"
Why live?
>>
>>26661920
Well at least you made me realize how out of place I am on this board.

Keep doing you, you fucking faget.
>>
>>26663103
>I still really hope this is some twisted coma or something
It is Anon. You need to wake up. We miss you.
>>
>>26663030
I always hear stories like this and now I'm always watching out for strangers trying to pull shit.
>>
>>26663455

Well naturally I believe because of my experiences, but personally I think it's just silly to outright deny the possibility. I mean, how many times throughout history has mankind KNOWN something to be true or false, and then years later we find out "oh whoops that's not actually true" or at least not in the way we thought it was. Like, grand scale kind of things. I think it's kind of arrogant to assume we've got it all figured out at this point. Who knows what the next technological breakthrough is going to uncover?
>>
>>26662426
Same thing happened to me but my mom actually tried the heimlech on me. Your mom sounds really fucking stupid.
>>
>>26663389
Bullshit, Downs people are sterile.
>>
File: 1456071995695.jpg (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456071995695.jpg
19 KB, 640x640
>>26663474
>Sam Beckett leaped into that guy to turn his life around
>that guy is now posting on /r9k/
>>
>>26663539
Right. To blindly dismiss such an entire field of occurrences as false is pure ignorance.

>>26663562
As much as I don't like to say it, she is.
>>
>>26663578
that's only men, most downy women can have kids
>>
>>26663591
>Leap into people
>Waste time just shitposting till they die
>"Guess I couldn't help them LOL"
>Leap into someone else, rinse repeat
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 600x720
I had a dream where Donald Trump didn't get elected.

Thankfully that won't happen irl.
>>
>>26662426
I was home alone, 14 years old and choking on a jawbreaker and just gave myself the heimlich with the back of a chair after grabbing the phone and predialing 9-1-1 and placing the phone on the floor next to the chair. It was frightening for the 5 seconds it took me to realize I was actually choking.
>>
>>26663578
>>Being educated is a wonderful thing, you might want to try it

National Down Syndrome Society:

At least half of all women with Down syndrome do ovulate and are fertile.

Between 35 and 50 percent of children born to mothers with Down syndrome are likely to have trisomy 21 or other developmental disabilities.

http://www.ndss.org/Resources/Wellness/Sexuality/Sexuality-and-Down-Syndrome/
>>
File: here you go you faggots.png (939 KB, 804x759) Image search: [Google]
here you go you faggots.png
939 KB, 804x759
>>26663361
>>26663097
>>26663167

Here, I was late because I'm playing SFV. Practicing my Necalli.

>>26663239

I remember a Cameron that plays Rolento.

If that is actually him I'm going to freak out.
>>
>>26663578

That's only men. Women with downs are fertile.
>>
>>26663641
You do actually look depressed.
>>
>>26663641

That cameron thing was for>>26663316
>>
>>26663641
those lips look like a tranny i used to live with
hnnng
>>
>>26663641
You look cute as fuck. Have you considered going back to where you lived while you were in your previous body? Going to the home and speaking to people there and all?
>>
>>26663641
How much of your past appearance do you remember, besides the fat part?

Does anyone you know look like the way you remember yourself?
>>
>>26663641
Huh, actually believable.

I don't know what Cameron plays. If you know his last name, I can confirm it. My friend itself is an online friend. I actually live in NW Florida but never been down there.
>>
File: 1455486772139.png (272 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1455486772139.png
272 KB, 600x630
>>26663641
Nice hands tranny.
>hurr durr i woke up in a girl body
>>
>>26663684

Nobody I know looks like how I looked, and I remember it fairly well.

>>26663696

Cameron S?
>>
>>26663723
Nah, started with a C. Shame, hoped I could help you out a bit.
>>
>>26661758
kek'd hard

ORIGINAL KEK TO THIS FINE YOUNG ANON'S COMMENT
>>
>>26662906
It's usually just a phone call now.
>>
>>26663700
thistbhqyifdbgt
>>
>walking home from work
>lady passed out and twitching on the ground,mumbling
>uhh,nope. Just gonna walk by her
> as I pass her she reaches for my foot
>kick her in the face
>her friend comes out "ITS A FUCKING PRANK"
>girl is crying and her nose is bloody
>they call the cops, cop scolds her for doing retarded shit
>still felt uneasy though
>>
>>26661758
"Now you've become a ghost to haunt people? If that isn't compensating I don't know what is. Spectral manlets,when will they learn"
>>
>Be a kiddo 8 y/o
>Have a literally retarded sister that is 4 years older
>We go to same elementary school and I'm not aware of anything (already have enough issues being a bot)
>I always separate as we enter the yard
>I see 20 of her classmates by the wall yelling out to her "Zombie! Zombie!"
>I stay still behind a tree and observe
>She continues walking onward to school but moves too slow due to anxiety
>They start to push her
>I'm just staring confused. Being a little kid, I had no idea what's going on.
>She is bent as they manipulate her direction
>They start kicking her
>She screams
>I am unable to do anything against such a savage mass and hardly feel an urge to do so due to lasting confusion
>She spends the next day on the stop.
>Not going into any transport
>Literally spends 8 hours in one spot frozen
>I return and see her, rant at her for not going to school and tell her to go home
>I can't stand the shame for being related and return home the other way
>As I reach the gate I see her at the corner of the block. Gypsies pulling her hair and yelling at her through laughs.
>I run there and yell to stop the violence
>Take her home by the hand
>I take a look at her and she has this horrid face full of misery and hopelessness; shoulders up, head down, eyes going up as she trembles.
I will never forget that scary face.

>find out she's retarded pretty long after
>pissed of at the world to sick amounts
>planing homicide of those gypsies
>>
>>26663746

Damn, it's okay dude. This isn't a sci-fi movie, there's no alternate reality.>>26663255 is probably 100% right.
>>
btw a heavy object on my desk just fell down from the side
it wasn't at the corner of it, but well placed supported fully at the base, never moved... wtf
>>
>>26663641
Look like a tranny desu.
Nicely written story though.
>>
Went to a gay spa. Got high off cocaine. Fucked tons of dudes, got fucked bareback. Noticed a biohazard tattoo on the last guy after he creampied me. Scary few months but im ok.
Haven't done anything remotely degenerate since.
>>
>>26662800
Did you drop the soap, desu?
>>
>>26663833
Could be but there's always the what-if. In your story, there seems to be no initial stimulus that could have caused your transition, other than sleeping and *magically* waking up in another body. It isn't even like how similar stories where you *die* or you have a severe accident involving head trauma and then transition. I'm a psychologist who plans to specialize in psychopathology so I'm doubly fascinated by the potential technical reasoning behind such a feasible event as well.
Fuck you if you're been shitposting from the start.
>>
>>26663526
>fucking with this poor phsyco girl's head

Damn son.
>>
>>26663828
Define retarded. Like, autistic/social anxiety retarded, or Downy retarded?

Also, post pics of sister.
>>
>>26663641
Fit as fuck.
>>
>>26663919
retard fucker strikes again
>>
>new years party
>take three tabs of acid
>accidentally take a lot of stimulants
>wander into a dark room with a rat cage in the corner and lay down
>sustained, hour-long panic attack, heart beating out of my chest, rat noises freaking me the fuck out, i'm convinced the rats somehow got out and into the bed and i'm going to crush them
>terror and self-hatred continues mounting, heart rate climbing, convinced i'm actually about to have a heart attack and die
>end up leaving the house with a friend to go buy groceries at 4 in the morning
>passing huge groups of cops, because new years
>realize on the way back that i'm still carrying an empty pill bottle with my name on it and some drugs left in it and if any of these meathead cops decide to stop the pair of visibly fucked up kids stumbling around with fucking groceries in the cold at 4 am on new years i'm fucked
>keep in mind i'm still on acid and my friend is a drunk, shambling wreck who is no help

shockingly i made it back fine and had some nice eggies

if you're a robot and you haven't ever been on acid, i'll warn you that one of the main effects it has is intensifying your feelings for better or worse- if you're the kind of person who has a lot of pent up self loathing and depression, a 'bad trip' can consist of those exact feelings times a million to the point where you're just begging for it to end
>>
>>26663899

Yeah, that's something I noticed as well during my own personal research.

I haven't, I'm just too busy play SFV to respond to the autists saying tranny and shit. That's an interesting career choice, and hopefully down the line this whole thing gets solved. Maybe it'll be you, anon.
>>
>>26663950
Not Retard Fucker, but fucking kek.
>>
>>26663951
That's more or less why I never touch psychedelics. I prefer to do drugs which just make me happy.
>>
>>26663950
Why did I laugh

>>26663951
>take a tab of acid one night
>go to a rave
>only physical effect I felt was a huge body high (like if I smoked a ton of weed)
>das it mane
Reduced my perma depression and suicidal fixation though, that was nice.

>>26663957
Honestly sounds more like QM shenanigans but still really intriguing shit to always read about. I wonder if a field of para-psychopathology would ever open up in the far future, or how that would even work.
Enjoy your life on easy mode!!!
>>
>>26663919

I think it is not down syndrome, but some sort of extreme social anxiety and autism. She went 2 days ago for checking (AGAIN, It's been almost a fucking decade now and it's not determined... Either my parents are bigger fucking idiots than I thought or the system is raping them.)

I can't give you the image. I just checked the hallway and my parents just awoke, seeing what's going on. Even got nagged for not sleeping whole night.
>>
>>26661276
Group of gypsies were hunting (as in with knives and shit)me in the streets for about 3 years every single day....lost almost all friends and became completely isolated as a result
>>
>>26662928
Kek'd nigghhz
>>
>>26663799
>ITS A FUCKING PRANK
You sure you weren't just after my wallet? Looks more like a setup than a prank.
>>
>>26664036
Don't have any FB pics or anything? She a virgin? Sounds hot af.
>>
>>26664084
What did you do to piss off a gaggle of gypsies?
>>
>>26664084
Why??

You didn't gave them money?? You fucked one of the daughters of the family??
>>
> be me
> 22 year old in the military
> deployed about 2 years ago
> ambushed on supply convoy
> IED hits our trucks
> thrown from vehicle
> get my fucking shit together and help my buddies find their shit too
> both eardrums ruptured
> completely disoriented still
> take 3 hits to the chestplate
> get shot in the helmet
> knocks me the fuck out
> wake up in Germany
> wake up in Walter Reed

Fuckin terrifying.
>>
>>26664152
Be anything but a gypsy. Seriously, most of them are worse than niggers. But there are a few groups that are total bro-tier, so they're not all bad.
>>
>>26664152
I uhm, i wouldnt burn them cd copies of my 50 cent instrumentals only.....
>>
>>26664192
That doesn't sound worth getting chased around by gyppo's
>>
File: 1430274628880.png (564 KB, 595x568) Image search: [Google]
1430274628880.png
564 KB, 595x568
This fucking thread is getting to me.

Not sure that anything really frightening has happened to me. A few weeks back my mother woke me up because she'd heard men yelling out on the street. She had a look out and noticed that they were gathered round a man on the ground, but he was taken away in an ambulance real quiet, so I guess he was just a drunkard.

At another time, I was staying in Paris as a teenager and I might almost have been molested. An elderly Asian tourist who knew little English was beckoning me into his room so that I could help him with his power outlet or something, but I had one of those moments of realization and backed the fuck out. He did seem innocent, though, so I doubt in retrospect that something would have happened, and nothing did when I returned with a couple of friends.
>>
>>26664169

We talk about all our ghosts and aliens and out of body experiences but this kind of fear has got to be totally different. I've got a friend who was on patrol in a supposed safe zone and he got knocked off the top of his vehicle by the gunner, swung it around in a fuckin heartbeat and bowled him over. Broke his ankle from the fall. Thankfully he didn't go tumbling far so he could take cover next to whatever he was riding in/on and didn't take any serious hits. Ours is all spooky bullcrap that can sometimes be explained, that is 100% concrete life threatening bullshit.
>>
I got another one.

>Sister isolates to outworldly amounts cause of the previous >>26663828 mess
>traumatized by 100 more shit, incapable of leaving bed
>I am about 11 by then
>Gypsies that had the habit to fuck her up continue terrorizing the house
>Phone rings all the time, but cuts as it's picked up
>The window is being wrecked by their thrown stone projectiles
>And to add to that, dad turned into an extreme alcoholic, beating us for no reason
>Sick of everything, but mostly cause I don't understand a fraction of the motives
>Play Warcraft 3 23 hours a day
>This goes on for a month
>Some weird shit is happening with my psyche
>I hear Warchief Thrall SCREAMING quotes into my ear as my eyes see the hallucinations of 2D in-game imagery within my sight periphery
>I disengage onto my bend and hold my ears screaming
>I calm down a bit and stare onto my fingers
>They twist and get thinner and thinner
>Suppressed into little curvy sticks that almost shatter
>The hand ankle looks 1 millimeter wide
>I'm under scared shitless crying
>The window starts cracking again
>I look outside but there is noone
>The loud stone hit noises are being heard
>I swiftly look outside from my sister's room but nothing is out
>I hear the noise again
>Screaming in dread, I snatch the giant kitchen knife from the shelve and run out to the street with it, yelling at the to stop several times out loud
>pure silence
>I slowly return back in pure melancholy

>Hallucinations go on for several periods on but it manages to ease down as I stop playing vidya
>Parents take me to doctor that cleans my ears with water (fucking retards, all of them)
>>
>>26664249
I guess i was also causing a lot of waves in the their club. Cause i was taken in by this pretty fucking cool gypsy named Zdenda who introduced me to all the local gypsies (everyone hates them and they hate all whites).

After about a month of coming to their club and one time freestyle rapping (they would freestyle in literally made up english lol, like "yznis byznis tryta separatis" and shit like that) they started calling me "white nigger".

From then on i became kinda known to like all young gypsies in the town, and thats when it started. Random gypsies would say hi to me and then suddenly beating on me. I was a big guy so i didnt fall to the ground or anything i just stood there, looking at them not even fucking defending myself.
>I just couldnt compute wtf are they doing
>>
>>26662922
Did you always want to be a trap, maybe your dream came true.
>>
>>26664141

Retards are incapable of even walking, less socializing via web... oh wait... Well anyhow, too limited for internet use. Virgin af. And there's nothing hot about corpses (that's how she looks)
>>
>>26664329
Where the fuck are you even from?
>>
>>26664307
Yeah, the whole situation caused me to be diagnosed with PTSD and I'm still being assessed for mental shit.
>>
>>26661276
got followed home and beaten up by a bunch of niggers at 1am
>>
File: 1.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>26664372
>nothing hot about corpses
>>
>>26664372
Sounds hot. Post pics.
>>
Had a massive panic/anxiety attack after an episode of sleep paralysis. When I could move, I began to scream and cry like fucking crazy. My parents and older brother came in to see what was the matter. My life at that time was stressful as shit and while screaming, I tried to vent and tell them everything. It made the whole situation worse and they took me to the hospital. The car-ride there is a blur, but I do remember falling asleep in the arms of my older brother as he was comforting me. Ever since then, I've tried as hard as I can to not be emotional around family. I never want to put them through that again.
>>
File: 233213434.gif (1012 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
233213434.gif
1012 KB, 500x459
scariest experience overall was probably being in the middle of a square, when some nigga almost got mugged and a police officer started shooting
mass confusion, imagine over 40 stoner teenagers running down the street
>>
>>26664376
Capital of Serbia
>>
>this fucking thread
>hear weird noise to my left
>small but bigger than normal lizard in my fucking house
>maybe four inches long; brown with some dark coloration
>goes between the wall and my desk
FUCK
>>
>>26664427
Was the mugger armed, or was the cop just being a reckless douche?
>>
>>26664378
I picked up some PTSD in the desert too man. Sharp, loud noises cause me to flip the fuck out and revert to my "operator-as-fuck" habits. Stay strong brother.
>>
>>26664429
That explains it. Was this in the war years? I've heard crime and lawlessness just went fucking overboard around then.
>>
>>26664431
I wouldn't worry about a lizard, man; laugh it off.
>>
>>26664446
he was armed, and the cop didn't shoot to kill, he shot one of them (they were two) in the leg and they started running to the cul-de-sac
in the end one got arrested on the spot, and the other one later
it was a really violent day, I heard some bankrobbers exploded a safe this day too, imagine paying attention to the class with 3 fucking police choppers all over the sky pointing lights at everything
>>
File: image_0.jpg (150 KB, 776x518) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
150 KB, 776x518
>live in a house
>outside is dark as fuck, no light sources nearby
>see my motion activated light go on outside
>2 guys in hoodies
>they see me in the window and point at me
>i never lock the doors so full panic mode activated
>i grab a kitchen knife and stand by the door
>feels like forever and nothing happens
>mfw they open the fucking door
>being the autist i am, i don't shout or anything, just stand there with my knife
>feels like forever again and we're just standing there
>they run off
That's easily the most intense moment of my life.
Also when I was a kid I was almost vanned. Don't remember much beyond playing outside, van drives next to me and I start talking to him. Second later bro tier neighbour old man is standing next to me with his shotgun yelling at the guy to get the fuck out.
Thanks old man.
>>
>>26664484
Yeah I was a bit concerned at first. Luckily it ran closer to the door behind my love seat so I opened the front door, then moved the love seat around and nudged it with a stick until it ran out.
>>
The fear of being a father at a young age. Our milf neighbor took advantage of me and got pregnant. Pretty tame compared to the rest of the thread but I genuinely feared for my life, like I thought if her husband didn't kill me when he found out, I'd be going to jail or that my family would throw me out.

Definitely most scared I can remember being, that I avoided people and cried and hid a lot because it was that scary of a potential life change.
>>
>>26664536
Why wouldn't you keep it as company if the thread is spooking you? Lizards are funnier than they are scary.
>>
>>26664556
What country do you live in?

If America, be glad you weren't forced to pay child support for the rape baby. Yes that has happened several times here.
>>
>>26664464
Could be. I was never interested in country stuff cause I was heads deep in shit here. Ended up skipping loads of basic knowledge and info about dates of important events. That aside I don't remember a lot about childhood, except the bad moments.

It wasn't the time of war... I think... It was early 2000s. Tho I remember there was some conflict with neighboring countries.
>>
>>26664516
How old were you when that happened?

Also, on the note of the vanning, I once read a story about some guy who managed to rescue a girl who was getting kidnapped by convincing the guy that he wanted to join in with the rape and then kicked the shit out of him once he got in the car.
>>
>>26664593
Honestly no offense but Serbia is kind of a shithole anyway.
>>
>>26664583
USA. She passed the kid off as her husbands, and he pays support now that they're divorced.
>>
>>26664516

You skipped candy that day so you became the candy man to make up for it.

(>implying everyone is lolicon here)
>>
>>26664619

Trust me, even the patriots here will agree with you on that.
>>
Do you want to leave, or have you just accepted it?
>>
>>26661478
Hopefully she won't care much. But I too try to hide it.
>>
Can somebody tell me what that picture is? I see it frequently but have no idea what the source is.
>>
>>26664681

who are you addressing to?
>>
>be me
>wake up 69 o clock
>open closet
>spooky skeleton pop out
>sppoped me 2 death
>im the skeleton now
>>
>>26664169
>>26664462
You name isn't "Nick", is it?
>>
>>26664577
Don't wanna keep it locked up and in captivity.

Evidently the plot thickens
>mom (next door) calls me
>some guy walking down the road 4-5 times wearing a backpack
>be careful and watch out!
Okay mom.
>>
File: niggerwhat.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
niggerwhat.gif
2 MB, 300x300
Pretty sp00k 2bh
>Be 14
>hate dad
>parents divorced
>go up to shitty cabin usually
>getting my braces off on Thursday
>tell dad I am getting them off on monday, and that I will be on anesthetics and need to be home, and that my mom said I could stay there with here while they go up to the cabin
>he buys it
>says he doesn't have enough gas so i would have to walk
>walk about 11 miles
>it's summer so I'm tired af
>lay on couch after I get home to take a nap when I get home
>left door open for one hour nap
>sleep at 3pm
>wake up
>11pm
>front door still open
>scared that someone broke in, I close that shit and lock it
>as I asses the potential damage I see my backdoor open
>ohshitniggerwtf.avi
>walk down stairs to close it
>knock at front door
>I don't plan on opening it, but I want to see who it was
>Open door
>no one their
>I hear two sets of footsteps going up my basement stairs
>They book shit through my backdoor
>See them, as well as a guy behind my tree on my lawn hall ass to a van, all holding crowbars, bats, and the like
>didn't tell my mom, just my friend and he stayed over until Thursday where I told my mom my dad dropped me off early
thank god they didn't talk to eachother or I would be sol
>>
>>26664793
Your name isn't "Anna", is it?
>>
>>26664881
No, that would be my oneitis.
>>
>>26661928
they killed your dog, sheesh. was it a guard dog or a little dog?
>>
>>26664598
It was few years ago so about 20. Luckily I looked like a fit hobo then, if i didn't have a massive beard and hair with bloodshot eyes they would've probably jumped me on the spot.
>>
File: 18737763849657.jpg (68 KB, 610x448) Image search: [Google]
18737763849657.jpg
68 KB, 610x448
>lay on my bed
>really tired but I don't want to go to sleep because I have to work the next day
>lay there completely still and stare up into the darkness
>all of sudden I notice bubbles floating straight up and I can barely breathe
>two of those scary ass vortex aliens from Ecco the Dolphin descend from the darkness and grab onto my arms
>it all dissapears after a few more seconds

Sleep paralysis is not fun.
>>
The scariest thing that's happened to me should have been the false flag mass-shooting at my school, but for some reason I didn't feel the slightest amount of fear. I guess I thought I was invincible or that things like that don't happen to me. The most scared I've ever been was hearing random shit at night
>>
>>26664894
nice try hgf08d
>>
Mid 50s shit posting on /b/ 2008

Go out for new years and get hit by a car I think?

Wake up in 2014 I'm 19

Wtf was it just a dream? I was an old man? It felt real and have solid memories

I'm confused as fuck
>>
>>26664970
HOW DO YOU DO IT, I always get too uncomfortable after an hour or so
>>
scary moment was some faggot highscool kid broke into my house in the mourning. since im a useless neet i was asleep and the only one home. mom went to work and siblings were at school. heard him outside my door so i opened it and fought with him for about a couple minutes. i was exhausted and fell to the ground and thats where he ran out the back door at my house. stupid bitch dropped his phone tho so the police caught him a couple days later. now hes paying me some money every month for his crime so it wasnt all that bad.
>>
>>26665005
It only took about 30 minutes I think. I was already really tired from working/going to college all day for the past few days. I guess try to get really tired before you lay down and just fight it like I did.
>>
>>26661663
DO YOU SEE THE MAN WITH THE HAT?
>>
I was in Hawk's Nest WV with my friend and we were fucking around a picnic area in the woods. It was set up for an outdoorsy wedding, with a pagan looking altar made of sticks and candle holders made of logs, etc.

There was a building in the woods nearby, we decided to follow the trail up and check it out. The building was all locked up and looked old and disused. It was large, though (later asked my dad and he said he thinks it used to be a museum or something like that). It looked like an old fort. There was a stone fence around it, like a wall, with like rifle ports cut out. It was right on top of a hill.

As we looked around up there we walked toward the rear of the building. I looked up at a porch type structure, probably the main entrance, and noticed the door had a padlock on it and the wood was all scratched and kinda fucked up. That in itself was not scary at all but for some reason at that exact moment I got the most horrible sensation I have ever had.

A wave of fear swept over me, and I knew, just KNEW, that we should not be there. I was in the middle of a sentence when this happened and I just stopped talking, looked at my friend. He must've been thinking the exact same thing because all he said was "Let's go back to the car." Walking back I felt really funny and kept looking over my shoulder. I later asked my friend and he said he felt that weird primal fear at the exact same time as me. Whatever we stumbled upon, it was not something that was good. I don't believe in the supernatural at all but this place... Something is wrong there, and I don't want to know what it is.
>>
>>26664970
It's really hit and miss. Sometimes when I'm borderline to falling a sleep I feel like falling through this endless pitch black void, which feels comfier than it sounds. If all goes well, I just wake up in the morning feeling completely relaxed. If it goes to shit, I go through horrible sleep paralysis fearing for my life for what feels like hours.
I have tried to train myself to lucid dreaming but it can still go either way.
>>
>>26664989
Brian! Brian wake up! I'm not sure how long I can do this! Trust no one, they just want the information that you have.Your actually 29 and [redacted]. Don't let them know anything! For all of our sakes. We're still looking for you!
>>
>>26661867
That sounds pretty metal dude.
>>
Serbia guy here

Uuu this one was kinda funky.
>Explosions!
>I hear horns outside.
>People are yelling on the streets
>Weird loud sharp noise is echoing throughout the sky
>I open my eyes
>Woken up from the dream
>I hear that noise again. It's a gunshot.
>Explosions intensify and so does yelling of people.
>Gunshots get more common in all that mess
>I remember that recently an /a/ fag I know online told me about Muslim terrorists shooting up his Kumanovo town in Mac.
>"That's it... This is how we all die... and I didn't even get to experience the basics of life.
Although I'm relaxed in dire moments... What if I manage to steal their gun, become a hero! Something and someone."
>Open my giant window next to bed and lean onto bottom
>Stare onto sky and the same chaotic noise echoes
>"It's finally time to show this strength"
>mom enters my room
>I look at her melodramatically
>She whispers in a chant "Yaay... it's Serbian new year..."
>...
>( " HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT DOES IT MATTER, WHY ARE YOU BEING SILENT ON NEW YEAR BUT GO BATSHIT THAT DAY ONLY YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS ... NATO PLEASE BOMB US MORE, WE DESERVE TO BE EXTERMINATED AS A NATION OFFICIALLY" )
>>
>>26661867
too much GTA
>>
File: heated.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
heated.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>26661615

Oh shit lads, mum says I do this too and I've been suspecting it for some time.
>>
File: 1454034308356.jpg (96 KB, 595x539) Image search: [Google]
1454034308356.jpg
96 KB, 595x539
>>26665163
Serbs have their own new year?
>>
>>26662893
Holy shit I've kind of had similar experiences, but for me it was multiple areas of my house and the presence was radiated to rooms close to that area too. I actually remember hearing strange noises while I was inside that area a few times.
>>
>>26662893

I used to have trips like that. Then I realized that I am a human... the greatest and most fearsome evil there is, more sick than any monster of fiction.
>>
>>26665276
Yes, like the Chinese do.
>>
>be 7 year old me
>go to sleep
>wake up in the morning
>lay in bed for a while
>suddenly I can't move
>try to move
>all of a sudden I hear a loud, pleased chuckle
>I try to move, but can't
>an image appears above me and I see three people
>can only identify two
>they were in a snowy forest
>some wolves came, pounced, and devoured them
>image finishes
>fall asleep
>>
File: 1408942851412.jpg (108 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1408942851412.jpg
108 KB, 500x667
>>26663168
Its not just about originality you sack of shit, it's about content, you know, elaboration. You'd rather just post a simple "this" instead of contributing anything to the discussion, why don't you go into detail about how you felt scared and relate to the post you're responding to instead of cramming a bunch of shit to get past a filter, go fuck yourself, and fuck everyone else who is too god damn brain dead to write more than an upvote equivalent.
>>
Had a 10k drug debt to some serbian's. Got my house ransacked and everything of value was taken, also got kidnapped and tortured.

I was on the news all over australia about 6 years ago.

Fucked me up for quite a few years. On the plus side i'm not a drug addict anymore?
>>
>>26662034
Well dude your story is completely bizarre, care to explain?

Because I think no one ever had that problem in their fucking lives, you know?
>>
>>26665612
Lurk the thread, newfag.

It's scary how many newfags are around in recent years and only grow in number.
>>
>>26663641
Your hot. So, do you remember jacking off in the past life? Is it weird having a clit now?
>>
>Chilling on New Years in Wisconsin
>Look up outside my porch, hanging with friends
>See bright glowing lights in the sky, three circles that make a perfect triangle
>Point to it, others see
>Completely stationary
>As soon as I mention it, it starts to move
>All three lights follow in formation, then suddenly break off in opposite directions
>Fast as fuck, suddenly vanish out of our eyesight
>inb4 IT WAS A WEATHER BALLOON FAGGOT
>>
>>26663641
What's your fighter ID fan? I'm using Vega, and I need a necalli to practice with, he keeps blowing me up online
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.