[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /r9k/ think about /r/theredpill? I'm not even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: theredpill.png (29 KB, 301x219) Image search: [Google]
theredpill.png
29 KB, 301x219
So what does /r9k/ think about /r/theredpill? I'm not even from there, but, based on what I've seen, their rhetoric is extremely common here.
>>
>>26661208
It's rebbit, what do you think?
But honestly, I looked at it. Cringe fest. More meme-tier than being a fascist
>>
>>26661257
it's really no better than /r9k/, with the daily "WOMAN HATE THREADS"
>>
bunch of misogynists who try and justify by being smug pseudo-intellectuals
I mean, I hate women too, but i am not a twat about it
>>
Bunch of darkies trying to score with white women
>>
it's like r9k without all the self loathing bitches who want to be neets.
It's the cure to this misery but it's easier to demonize it and go back to frogposting.
They have the right of it, and you would do well to do as they say.
>>
They have the underpinnings right but are hopelessly Reddit-like.
>>
>>26661208
honestly the only sub i frequent is /r/aspergers just because i can have legitimate discussions regarding some of the defects i deal with and issues i have. it's nice to have a community that cares where here is just mainly trolling and the more satirical type of shitposting.
>>
>>26661208
I'm torn on deciding whether that or /r9k/ is more pathetic. On one hand, they might be causing actual harm in the real world (from the rare semi-plausible recounts), while /r9k/ is populated with people that are full of inaction, although both love to blame other people (women) for all their problems.
>>
They are assholes but I think they're probably right about a lot of things

If I decided I was going to make a go at getting laid, I'd definitely take some of their advice
>>
File: 98795456.jpg (133 KB, 956x535) Image search: [Google]
98795456.jpg
133 KB, 956x535
>/r/theredpill
A bunch of retarded faggots that fell for the '3D women' meme.
>>
/r/theredpill is full of fake stories and betas who think they're suddenly alphas.

They're now betas and assholes.
>>
>sour grapes the personal ideology.
>>
Some truth, some bullshit made to sound like truth, 90% fake stories, 5% ok true stories, 5% true stories that should creep you the fuck out.

Wow, there is one idiot literally advising people to get into fights with strangers to prove how ARPHA they are.
>>
Some of the sidebar material would be pretty helpful for someone who is absolutely clueless about women. However, any chance at truly useful discussions are marred by their users. Way too many people there are claiming to make six-figures from the business they started when they weren't too busy fucking 19 year old "plates."
>>
Just read the sidebar and find a recommended books list.

If you read the sub avoid the "field reports." They are laughable fictions and no matter how you feel about the sub as whole you will likely wish you had back the time you spent reading those things.
>>
File: betabux.png (45 KB, 678x570) Image search: [Google]
betabux.png
45 KB, 678x570
>>26661208
The Red Pill is for men who have no idea to behave like masculine men due to their culture or upbringing. Most of what trp teaches is beneficial to someone who's been a beta cuck simply because they didn't know any better. That's a somewhat admirable goal imo. That isn't to say however, that morally dubious people say and do unethical things but r9k of all places knows that those kinds of people probably get laid the most.

But of course, with any online community it devolves into circlejerking over who's the biggest alpha male. Someone truly applying the principles they learned there wouldn't stick around to brag. It's literally the same as coming here to vent.

It's kind of absurd the amount of hate it gets for simply discussing sex very openly. Pic related is the kind of person who hates trp with every fiber in their body but stands to benefit the most from it.
>>
>>26661325
That's /r9k/ desu.
>>
>>26661325
read this in uncle ruckus's voice desu
>>
>>26661875
the funniest character imo
>>
>>26661208
>>26661795
>hurrr guys i'm into traditional masculine values like promiscuity and complaining about women on the internet
>>
File: beta uprising no russian.jpg (61 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising no russian.jpg
61 KB, 960x540
>>26662257
Underrated/10
>>
>>26662257
You're right. It's better to complain about men complaining about women and accept things may never get better for you.
>>
>redpilled
>doesn't talk about jews
>blindly fallows left wing ideas
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.