[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone /csgo/ here? post your steam names below if you wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
anyone /csgo/ here?

post your steam names below if you wanna play

mine is penisbearcats
>>
>>26660872
>Csgo
>Not 1.6
Back to /v/.
>>
Post ranks

>anyone below LEM leave
>>
I was badge. Now I'm silver

Feelsbadman
>>
i just got level 2 and i am very bad
>>
id/lainbestwaifu2

however im on a 6 day cooldown because kicks
im ranked mg1 but i normally lpay within dmg-lem ranks when i apply myself
>>
>tf2 instead
>dead game
>don't find cs fun
>>
>>26660902
you're just upset that you don't have any cool skins familia
>>
who esea here
>>
>>26660936

i'm only rank 5 and i'm super bad as well so i know how you feel dude
>>
File: 54030246_p0.jpg (247 KB, 708x1417) Image search: [Google]
54030246_p0.jpg
247 KB, 708x1417
I'd play casual with any of you weebs.
>>
I have csgo I just don't know how to play it

Well that's not true I know how to play it I'm just very new to the game and can't be bothered putting hours upon hours of effort into it to become semi decent

I'll just stick to playing TESO, Hearthstone and Rome 2 by myself.
>>
Who /quake live/ here
>>
op here, forgot to link my steam profile

id/poobums
>>
I'm only a lvl 6, 99 hours of gameplay.

All of that time was spent deathmatching, I'm not gonna play any other game mode until my aim is nearly perfect.
>>
File: mystery.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>26660872
>Im rank 5 and suck
>Im rank 2
>wanna play casual
Robots are bad at everything huh
>>
>>26661204
Your aim wont matter if you don't know smokes, flashes, and mollys. You also need to know default strats, prefire angles, positioning, economy, and call outs. None of these can be learned (besides callouts) without playing competitive.
>>
>>26661326
good lord i didn't even know you had to know all that stuff

maybe getting good isn't worth it
>>
its been a while, mainly I just dick around in autism mod because, well, autism

add me OP, Phantom Pain

I remember my friend getting me a nova stat track shotgun or something, haven't played much but I'm not too bad.
>>
tof-daddy add me senpai im gn1 :3
>>
>>26661326
my plan is to master aim first, then move on to competitive-related skills.
>>
>>26661451
The thing is, everyone will be bad and won't know shit at low comp ranks. You might as well just q comp as soon as you can because you'll still improve the most.
Counterstrike always has been and still is a very competitive game, it should take you around 500 or so hours before you're "good".
>>
>>26661515
there's a lot of people named phantom pain
>>
>>26661544
cant find you familia
>>
File: 1783740.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1783740.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>Tfw was supreme
>cousin tells me they update ranks
>Play a game or two with him
>Was double ak and now single ak i think

Hardly play the game anymore, since there were way too many boosters and other retards who were obvious low rank shitting up high rank games.
>>
WHO /CODONPC/ HERE?
>>
>>26660872
i accepted i am bad at any type of pvp/shooter/competitive play. I hate being yelled/rude assholes. I rather not play then deal with it.

i'm going to be playing go soon because my brother wants me to be drug into it. The first kick i get from him is where i uninstall go skype and go back to be left alone.

I hate his type of gamer. can't enjoy anything must be 100% serious/must be competitive game or i want nothing to do with it and or get kick faggot 12 year old attitude.
but every game gets one...and only one
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.