[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get to sleep wagie I need a new Xbox controller the stick fell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_nyn446lrfh1v0pigno1_400.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyn446lrfh1v0pigno1_400.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
Get to sleep wagie
I need a new Xbox controller the stick fell off my last one, so your gunna have to work a little bit extra overtime this week
>>
Another day another dollar
Holla at yaboy
>>
File: 1455328832233.jpg (38 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
1455328832233.jpg
38 KB, 470x313
>>26660788
>Xbone
>Not ps4
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>26660788
no problem neetcuck, getting up nice and early to take 3 buses to get to work

have fun neet, my tax dollars------>(You)
>>
But your welfare doesn't increase based on how much work we do.

Like it or not, you're still going to have to save the pittance we allow you to have for that controller.
>>
wagie wagie it's almost monday
another week now do not delay
get to bed you need your rest
your boss expects the very best
you are nothing but a mindless drone
come morning you wake up and groan
5 more days until your next time off
we NEETs look at your life and scoff
how pathetic, you exist to work
your boss takes his share with a smirk
your woman moans as NEET dick slides in
now get to bed, work soon shall begin
>>
File: 1453336498483.jpg (387 KB, 798x700) Image search: [Google]
1453336498483.jpg
387 KB, 798x700
>>26661060
Another Masterpiece.
>>
salut je suis de retour wagie!, That's French for Hello I'm back! do you know where I just came back from wagie? You guessed it! As I was saying last time, remember? I just got back from the trip to Paris that you paid for! hahaha!

Oh wagie you should have been there, it's a truly wonderful city full of love, elegance and charisma. I went for some wine tastings while I was there, I viewed some of the finest art in modern history and finally went to the finest restaurants money can buy and all this was made possible thanks to your hard work and dedication to Mr.Goldstien, I really can't thank you enough for letting me go on these mid-week trips. Well uh I'd love to stay and chat with you wagie but I am planning my next visit to Venice so I need you to work extra hard for me ok? Alright then wagie I'll see you when I return. Au Revoir wagies!(that's french for goodbye you uncultured fucks!)
>>
File: 1446368922919.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446368922919.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>tfw haven't been to work in 2 weeks

Everyone is mad at me.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x400
>>26660788
This accurately portrays the wagecuck as a farm animal from which the NEET harvests resources.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1140x599
>>26661060
Wagies BTF

Original comment
>>
>>26660899
Inb4 ragey wagies
>>
>>26660788

Joke's on you, it's a teacher workday, and I'm already done with all the work I needed to do. I'm gonna spend most of my time in my classroom shitposting on the web and finishing listening to the radio shows I like.

Can't wait till summer. I get paid to live in a hotel and have all my expenses paid because I can snore through summer training and still get certs.
>>
I love to suck off wagecucks
>>
File: 45356735682746.png (601 KB, 619x875) Image search: [Google]
45356735682746.png
601 KB, 619x875
>woke up
>made brownies
>made fresh bread
>did dishes
>went to gym with gf
>showered off
>bj
>came on her
>fingered her wet pussy
>Gave her brownies

mfw this is almost every weekend and days in between

yfw this will never happen to NEETs and this isnt even the best part of my weekend.
>>
>>26662793
Fuck me, this will be harder than expected.

The Normans will retreat to Reddit though.
>>
>>26660841
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

its okay friend, next time.
>>
>>26661903
I thought it was italy? staring at the computer too long can fuck up your head..
>>
>tfw no neetbux
How the fuck do I even get them in America?
>>
>>26661060
brilliant. I am glad you are using your time wisely and writing poetry. you remind of Edgar Allen Poe. a masterpiece.
>>
>>26660825
Don't worry, as NEETs we are not required to pick a side. We use wagey's tax dollars to get the best of both worlds.
>>
File: 1440062850391.png (96 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1440062850391.png
96 KB, 600x800
>tfw just applied for a promotion
Man I hope my boss likes Ariel 10 font
>>
>>26660788
Fellow neet here. I woke up extra early today to make the best of all my time. Going to the gym (gonna have the equipment all to myself because it's 8am here), then to the library to educate myself, then to the mall (going to buy new clothes, courtesy of wage cucks).
Later I'll text back that girl who messaged me on tinder.
Gon be a good day, all while wagey is working his life away
>>
>>26664094
Paris is in France.
Venice in Italy.
Both foreign sentences he said are French.
t. European
>>
>Tfw saving 70% of my after-taxes pay
>Tfw less than a decade away from retirement in my 30s
>Tfw about to experience the glorious NEET freedom along with glorious wagekek money

Probably never gonna get laid, but focus on the good, you know?
>>
>>26660788

>he bought an xbone

At least I'm not completely retarded.
>>
>>26665014
Let's say you worked for 20 years and only used 30% for living. You'll have twice of that so that's gonna last you another 40 years. Seems fair, until you factor in things like health care (more problems as you get older) and a potential long life (what if you live until 90?) and a potential wife and children (implying)
>>
>>26660825
>implying it's not the original Xbox
>>
>>26661903
We're still waiting for pictures. And also from your Firenze trip. Don't tell me you can't afford a camera?
>>
Any wagecucks in need of someone to make them feel good after a long day of work?
I could do that
>>
I'll be around 15 years into my career. Trust me, I've done the math. I plan to continue working in things that interest me when I feel like it, and with odd incomes here and there and passive income on my saving I can not only survive but also profit well into my retirement. 40 year wagekeks are only a true meme if you make shit wages or you pour all your cash into consumerism

I don't want children and I wouldn't marry a financially irresponsible woman so a wife could only help me out here.
>>
>>26666247

This original post was intended for the original post found here >>26666141
>>
Lol stupid fucking wagecucks.

Just wanted to make you aware that as a PhD student next year, I will be receiving about $30k a year to go to school in California while everyone admires me for my intellect. Work? No no dear wagebitch. I'm studying and researching exactly what I want while I earn a higher degree that will make me assloads of money down the line. Just wanted to thank you though. STEM PhD programs are government subsidized out the wazoo, so YOUR TAX DOLLARS are now mine. So set your alarms wagie. I need that fatass stipend.
>>
>>26664550
>>26664968
Neety getting weepy
>>
>>26664097
in my state it's nearly fucking impossible

lifetime of massive depression diagnosed by private psychologists, can't keep a job more than 5 months average, no friends, no family, no money, suicidal, been homeless several times already due to all the above? fuck you, your body can physically perform meaningless labor for some manager who sees you as nothing more than a line on Excel, you get no disability comp. back to fucking work, you should be happy to have any job at all.
>>
File: NEETastronaut2.jpg (455 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
NEETastronaut2.jpg
455 KB, 700x700
*KZZZRRR*

This is NEET Alpha Echo Bravo. We are coming into Lunar orbit, over

*KRRRTTTT*

The milky way is looking beautiful. Pity the wageslaves on earth are tethered to their jobs.
>>
>>26666354
>make assloads of money
>working for someone

Literally cucking yourself.
>>
>>26664097
Log into ssa.gov, check what your disability payment would be, and click the link saying that you want to apply for disability payments.
>>
>>26666914
>lifetime of massive depression diagnosed by private psychologists
>chooses to be a wage cuck
How is that my fault?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.