[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /concealed carry/ here? That feeling of having the life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: conceal carry.jpg (207 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
conceal carry.jpg
207 KB, 2048x1366
Who /concealed carry/ here?

That feeling of having the life and death of your oppressors inside the holster on your side is unmatchable.
>>
>>26660124
I never understood the concept behind concealed carry. Is your mugger just gonna shout a warning to you beforehand? Martial arts just seems more practical in such a situation.
>>
I'm a felon and I can't own a gun
>>
Not yet because not 21. Own multiple guns, including a 9mm, but can't carry. Fucking no funz states man.
>>
>>26660155
The concept is you'll draw and put 3 rounds in his chest before he pulls out his "gat."
>>
>>26660155
>Using martial arts against someone carrying a gun or knife.

Yeah, that'll work if they're completely incompetent and standing within arms length of you and you're actually a professional martial artist. If concealed carrying, just start handing shit to them to distract them, then pull out the gun and shoot.
>>
i live in Vegas and i work on the strip and CC highly interests me, someone has already tried to rob me.
i would need a briefcase. otherwise i want the nice quickdraw holster, the one where you can shoot the gun from your hip.
or get something really compact and get a back holster.
either way it's harder to conceal than it seems.
>>
>>26660511
>Briefcase
It's inconvenient if you're getting robbed, and you aren't a 1940's gangster. Get a decent holster and a good gun that you're comfortable with in a decent caliber. CC isn't hard, just need a weapon, a big enough jacket, and a good holster, preferably one with parts for extra magazines if you find yourself in an extended firefight for whatever reason.
>>
>>26660225
You keep on shooting until the person is lying on the ground not moving. If you have to mag dump him like Mike Brown then so be it, I hope you aren't trusting your life to antiquated technology like a revolver or a 1911, with only 6-7 rounds. You don't shoot him an arbitrary amount of times like 3 times.
>>
>>26660511

>shoot from your hip

That's a great way to miss.
>>
>>26661729
This. Especially if they're on drugs or some shit.

Generally the rule I learned in the Army was two in the chest or one in the head, but keep shooting until you know they're dead. 1911's are the shit, but not great for CC.
>>
>>26661800
>1911's are the shit, but not great for CC.

I hear you, some guns are hobby guns and some are there to protect your life.
>>
>>26661800
Did you ever kill anyone while in the army?
>>
>>26661828
No. Technically not military, I should've rephrased that, my bad. I'm an Army ROTC cadet, basically an officer in training. Based former Ranger instructors always teach us all kinds of awesome shit.
>>
>>26661981
Hello, fellow Operator! I, too, am a Delta Force Seal Team 6 Ranger Pathfinder Sniper.
>>
I'd be worried I'd turn the gun on myself famalias
>>
>>26662985
Never claimed to be an operator or a badass of any sort. I'm just a regular dude who learns cool military shit while also earning a degree and being guaranteed a decent job in the Army afterwards.
>>
>>26663150
Such a good deal. But I abhor the idea of joining an army under any circumstance.
>>
>>26663703
Why? Just go reserves or National Guard then, just go to basic and MOS training, then get pay plus benefits and most of your tuition paid and only really work one weekend a month. And depending on MOS, may or may not ever get deployed. Shit's cash. Literally. It sounds like bullshit a recruiter would say, but it's actually a fucking awesome deal.
>>
>>26661729
>I hope you aren't trusting your life to antiquated technology like a revolver
Revolvers don't jam.

>>26663767
I think the chances of America starting a new war are high desu. All the Republicans and Hillary are hawks. All it will take is one terrorist attack and we will invade some random country.
>>
>>26664043
Revolvers don't jam, but don't hold many rounds and can be a bitch to reload.

That's true, but if you go to some bullshit MOS your chances of being deployed are slim, and if you do you're just gonna be jerking off in some comfy ass FOB all day. Be a drone operator or some bullshit job like that man, shit's easy as fuck.
>>
>>26660124
Anyone else want to make this girl hold her eyes open while you cum in them?
>>
im happy people aren't walking around carrying guns for no fuckin reason, if some of you haven't even killed while in a war then why would you need to kill someone in everyday life
>>
>>26664203
Obviously never lived in a bad neighborhood. Crazy shit happens all the time man. Never know when some asshole decides to kick down your door. My philosophy is that I decide when I die, not some asshole on the street. It's like having a fire extinguisher, you probably will never need it, but it's nice to have in case you ever do. Plus shooting at the range is fun as fuck too.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.