[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most embarrassing moment in your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: D49M7GQ.png (97 KB, 480x375) Image search: [Google]
D49M7GQ.png
97 KB, 480x375
When I was 14, I had to wear diapers to the hospital and the staff there changed me.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x182
Oh, do tell OP.
>>
Someone saw me browsing /r9k/ once
>>
In 9th grade I almost got into a fight with this guy. We were outside the PE locker rooms with all the other guys and we were standing real close, y'know doing that whole staredown shit. I've seen movies so I try to dart my head forward to try and make him jump or flinch. Not only does he not, some dude watching us asks aloud "What, is he trying to kiss him?" Whole fucking crowd of dudes burst out laughing and walk in without waiting to see if I'd hit him. Other guy took it as a victory.
>>
File: 1444806333490.jpg (204 KB, 899x605) Image search: [Google]
1444806333490.jpg
204 KB, 899x605
>>26660164

That doesn't work when you aren't in the least bit intimidating
>>
>>26660119

Alright. I got a nasty bladder infection which left some damage. Back then, I was having a lot of problems holding in my pee so I went to the hospital for physical therapy three days a week. They knew I was having issues holding my pee, but they didn't know to what extent. Well, after wetting myself attempting to do bladder exercises, they grew impatient and just put me in diapers.
>>
in 6th grade we took a field trip to the state fair.
We had to go in groups.
I wasn't yet self aware and was enthusiastic about life, I invited people to my group and tried to join others groups. No one joined, and no one let me in.
I ended up going with 2 brand new to the school kids, and 2 full blown autistic kids. Like legit autistic kids who bang their heads during class and the teacher screams at every 15 minutes.
I was literally in the retarded group.
This was a turning point in my life.
>>
>>26660243
are you mystery.jpg she was telling a story very similar to this where she was bed ridden and peeing in buckets. not goign to lie it was pretty arousing thinking about mystery vagina peeing.
>>
>>26660313

I am not mystery.jpg. No idea who that is. I'm not a girl anyways.
>>
>>26660278

What were the new kids to school like?
>>
File: haveanother.png (2 MB, 1918x1192) Image search: [Google]
haveanother.png
2 MB, 1918x1192
>>26660363
what how long have you been on r9k? she was quite hte regular here hten a big controversy when her nudes got leaked wew lad.

here's a pic of her she's qt bot for sure.
>>
>>26660550

I knew about /r9k/ in 2014 through a friend that used to browse 4chan. Didn't start going on until 2015.
>>
>>26660164

That sounds really sad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.