[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want a job I don't want a gf I don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1452884765183.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1452884765183.png
146 KB, 554x439
I don't want a job
I don't want a gf
I don't want kids
I don't want to get married
I don't want to be successful

I just wish I had never been born.

Does anyone know this feel?
>>
>>26659821
I do.

I looked at a picture of myself at 4 years of age today.

That little boy should have died. He has so much pain to experience.
>>
>>26659821
yes friend. It's almost like the ocean tide, it comes and it goes, sometimes I forget for a few days, and others its constantly on my mind. In the end I want nothing, but don't want to commit suicide. I'm not capable of it.
>>
Pretty much.

The cosmically ironic thing about my case is that I was in serious danger of dying inside the womb during complications in labor. It was only by the grace of modern medicine that I'm alive today.

And instead of doing anything with that life I mostly just don't want it. There are so many other people who deserve the life I have more than I do.
>>
>>26659821
Just kill yourself then. You can stop participating in society any time just by doing that. Otherwise you're consenting to such a world.
>>
>>26659912
I don't want to kill myself, I could not do that to my parents. Either way I don't think I would be able to pull it off.

I like living, otherwise I would have killed myself by now. It is just that I wish I had never been born.
>>
>>26659821
That's called being a Robot. You're not a regular neckbeard, a suicidal loser or cucked wageslave here to complain yet intermittently sparse in how great their weekend was.

You genuinely don't want those things, and that makes you a robot.
>>
>>26659853
Holy shit dude, I know that same exact feeling. One of my relatives has a picture of me as a kid, back when things were actually pretty fucking alright. Never time I see that picture I get a swell of indescribable feelings.
>>
>>26659821
Yep, for months now I've been lying around, wasting my life. Uni broke me, showed me that socially and academically I'm a failure. I never had motivation or passion in life, and I never will, not even Fleshlights and the such help, I can't feel the goodfeels. This planet sucks anyways, might as well just die
>>
I feel it up to the point of not wanting to be born. The thing that is making me wish I wasn't born was the fact that I have to deal with shit like school and work. If I could just spend my days doing what I wanted, life would be great. I actually prefer to be cooped up in my room all day alternating between watching shows, movies, playing videogames, and masturbating. Sounds like the dream to me. Wish I could go back to high school when this was my reality. With work and college, those days are gone.
>>
>>26659821
yes. I have been thinking about this a lot lately. If I don't kill myself by the time i graduate college, I will just live in my car, occasionally working. Just live in an area with beautiful nature.
>>
File: meirl.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I used to have the desire for all those things, then life took a shit on me. Society shows me that I will never cut it. Sometimes I feel like ending it all, sometimes I feel like ending it for others.
>>
>i don't feel
>therefore i feel

BLOWN
>>
>>26659821
I wish I could just live life freely but I keep getting thrust with endless stressful responsibilities.
>>
File: The_Dude.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Dude.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Why cant you guys be like this guy?
>takes life as it comes
>doesn't judge anyone
>always emotionally supportive but doesn't let himself get exploited
>abides by his methodology towards life
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.