[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't even imagine myself having a gf and being intimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452829438490.jpg (83 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1452829438490.jpg
83 KB, 499x750
I can't even imagine myself having a gf and being intimate with another person. I can't even imagine what its like to hug, kiss, make out and especially have sex. If a girl kissed me on my cheek I'd probably pass out. I'm a 25 year old khv. I would not even know what to talk about on a date.

Anyone else feel the same? I'm so far behind I don't even know what to do.
>>
>>26659431

Same tbqh, it's already too late for us.
>>
Same here anon, even thought of having intimacy gives me anxiety. I purposely distant myself from people just to avoid intimacy.
>>
>>26659431
feeling the same her
im not even mad
>>
File: image.png (352 KB, 500x145) Image search: [Google]
image.png
352 KB, 500x145
I've hugged a girl but that's about it. Other than that I pretty much feel the same way.
>>
A girl I know ran up to me and hugged me on our graduation day, and held it for like 10 seconds. It was extremely uncomfortable for me, tbqhwyl. Just didn't know how to react, just because khv.
>>
we were meant to suffer
>>
>>26659431
I'm 19 and I feel the same way. KHV as well.
I just don't get it. What do you DO with a gf? I can't even imagine what it's like to be in love with somebody romantically. I've never even had a crush before, so the whole relationship thing is just baffling to me
>>
it feels uncomfortable for me since im kinda autistic

some chick was hitting on my and touching my inner thigh and shit and i was crying inside and wanted it to stop
>>
>>26659431
i'm not a khv (sorry) but i feel the same way basically. i've been with one girl that i thought i really loved but that went really south and now idk its been a long ass time and idk how to be intimate with people or approach girls or what to do if they approach me or anything
>>
File: 132353466345.png (328 KB, 377x474) Image search: [Google]
132353466345.png
328 KB, 377x474
>>26660360
>and idk how to be intimate with people or approach girls or what to do if they approach me or anything
>i'm not a khv
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.