[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why weren't you a cool kid in middle school? Did you not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: heelysStraightUp.jpg (78 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
heelysStraightUp.jpg
78 KB, 550x400
Why weren't you a cool kid in middle school?
Did you not own Heelyz?
>tfw missed out on sweeeetah virgin poonanny because my shoes didn't even have a wheel in them
>>
i've worn size 13 shoes since 8th grade and i could never get heelys in my size because if i could i would have some right the fuck now
>>
File: file.png (150 KB, 360x227) Image search: [Google]
file.png
150 KB, 360x227
>>26659125
>2016
>not wearing adult heeleys
And you people thought sneakers were autism shoes.
>>
>tfw I was born in 1998
>tfw I don't know what does are those

They look retarded 2bh
>>
>>26659447
>does
Shoes*
>>
>>26659447
>tfw there are people that don't know what Heelys are posting on /r9k/

I remember an acquaintance in high school being proud of his Heelys in an odd sort of way.
>>
>>26659125
When these came out I was 20
>>
>>26659556
Are you a wizard?

2bhfamily
>>
>>26659125
these were fun for like 2 weeks and then they were banned everywhere.

if it was socially acceptable for a 24 year old to wear these I definitely would.
>>
>>26659125
literally wore mine once, fell over and hit my head (still inside my house) then was too scared to wear them again

>wasted opportunity
>>
>>26659642
No I'm not
I don't have all the characteristics of a wizard
>>
>>26659696
You're old as fuck tho family

Why are you here?
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (23 KB, 390x216) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
23 KB, 390x216
Fuck heelys, who remembers SOAPS. In 5th grade a bunch of us got them and we would grind on the tables during recess
>>
>>26659125
yeah kids had these in middle school and yeah the first kid to have them fucked my crush, oh well.
>>
Those things were fun as fuck. If it was socially acceptable for 24 year old manchild to wear them I would.
>>
>>26659737
yeah it was lame, i did get those
>>
>>26659730
I'm just 28
>>
I remember those my mom did not buy me them because they got banned in my school and they were like 100 and we were poor as fuck at the time

if it was socially acceptable for a 24 year old to wear these I definitely would.
>>
File: 1430003848016.jpg (82 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
1430003848016.jpg
82 KB, 640x632
>>26659870
Anon 2 years ago
>>
>>26659125
I had heelys in like 5-6th grade before most people and got really good at them. But when they got popular the other kids told me to fuck off because they were "the wrong color."
I kid you not. I actually came home pissed off and crying because of the outright rejection.

It doesn't matter if you do everything right, you're still autistic and nobody likes you.
You can buy the right clothes, follow the right trends, be into the right sports, but in the end it doesn't even matter.
>>
those were so much fucking fun holy shit! the best was riding them around in the mall cuz the floors were so smooth. baggy jeans white tshirt and black heelys, good times

I always felt like some sort of ultra mech being flying by all the leg people haha
>>
>>26659998
Just curious. What color were the cool ones?
>>
>>26659125
Because my parents were poorfags and I had shitty coordination and would probably fall and hit my head and die or something
>>
>>26660037
kek
bl*cks
>>
>>26660048
there wasn't a "cool color" they just picked something to blame it on. Back when these first came out there were only like 4 maybe 5 colors.
>>
>>26659960
what does it mean
pls explain
>>
>>26660077
because color matters haha fuck off fag

can't ruin these memories with your salty jelly
>>
>>26659730
Why the fuck are YOU here you underaged little bitch?
>>
>>26660111
I'm 18 you crusty old piece of shit
>>
>>26659447
>I was born in 97
>heelys were huge
You're just too much of a retard to notice probably desu
>>
>>26659447
I was born in 97, they were huge even in the mid 2000's
>>
>i had heelys during 5th grade all the way through 8th grade
i was fucking awesome at them, i learned about every flat ground trick you can do on them
i got the ones with grind plates later on but i was pretty bad at grinding
i took them to a skate park, did some carving and drop-ins in the bowls, fun as shit
man those were the days
>>
>>26659125
Because the school banned them and what am I going to do with shoes that I only wear for school? Ride around in the driveway? Boring quick.
Also when you rolled over a rock it would be sucked in and flip you over
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.