[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/avpd/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1455844480221.png (364 KB, 513x755) Image search: [Google]
1455844480221.png
364 KB, 513x755
avoidant personality meme general
post your experiences, thoughts, and feels as an avpd
>>
>>26658965
What's the difference between AVPD and covert narcissism?
>>
>>26658993
avpd - don't want to relate to anyone because of inadequacy, fear of rejection, self hatred, etc
>>
>>26659022
>don't want to relate to anyone
what??

isn't the whole idea that you desperately want to relate to someone but you don't feel like you're worth it?
>>
>>26659042
sometimes yeah
or sometimes it's you give up on relationships or don't want them out of fear of being hurt
>>
>>26659060
i guess that makes sense

i've never been in any kind of real friendship or relationship because i feel like i don't have what it takes. i'm self-destructive before i even get to step 1. and it just makes me hate myself even more.
>>
I missed 3 gf opportunities and turned down 2

Don't know most of my family. Don't know any of my dad's people
Avoided any family activities growing up so I barely know my siblings

Avoided and left all my friends I met throughout school. They try to contact me every few years but I eventually break away

Flirting isn't a thing
Relationships really aren't a thing.

I also have mad insomnia and I hate being touched so I'm just worthless to be around during the day anyway

I kinda stopped caring about rejection and shit recently though. I've given up on reproduction and began focusing on my art.
>>
fml
Did not know this was a thing, makes sense

> be awkward guy, no gf, not completly kissless, but somehow in the las decade of my life people seem to avoid me
>keep human interaction to minimum; read, go to movies alone, go for walks
>nice grill at work, qt3.14
> want to hang out, fool around, first female interaction since years ( high school) feels good man "im in a open relationship" idgaf
>fall fucking in love, knowing that I can never compete with Chad
>more shut in than before, she still wants to hang out ( no more hand jobs though)
>make up excuses not to see her
i-its better to have had something and lost than to have never had anything, right...
>knowing I'll die alone
>>
>>26659437
i'm pretty sure this isn't avpd i'm pretty sure this is just called "being shy"
>>
Does anyone else get sick or begin feeling drained after being around people for so long?
>>
>>26659434
this. Everybody seemed to have abandoned me. People get sick of me, sometimes it takes years, but in the end they all do.
>>
>>26659500

yes. being around people for just a few hours at uni was absolutely exhausting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.