[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men who choose to be with a single mom so derided here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: alone.jpg (551 KB, 1688x1125) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
551 KB, 1688x1125
Why are men who choose to be with a single mom so derided here? It's an opportunity to punch above your weight and getting a family without having to pass on your own shitty genes. Do you want your kids to suffer from the same heritable physical and psychological flaws as you?
>>
>>26658809
90% of robots don't suffer from shitty genes, they suffer from shitty upbringings/lives.

They have as much right as anyone to pass on their genes.
>>
>>26658809
>Why are men who choose to be with a single mom so derided here?
sexual frustration
>>
>>26658844
>90% of robots don't suffer from shitty genes

Robots are more than the average shy, neurotic and ugly. All heritable traits
>>
>>26658949
>All heritable traits

Aside of ugliness, completely false.
>>
>>26658809
I hate the shitty genes meme.
My countless predecessors have bathed in oceans of their rivals blood and ichor to produce me, yours have done the same for you, and somehow our genes are shitty.

It's the most offensive thing I've ever read on this cambodean cavepainting newsletter.
>>
>>26658968
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits#Heritability

>openness to experience was estimated to have a 57% genetic influence, extraversion 54%, conscientiousness 49%, neuroticism 48%, and agreeableness 42%.

Environment is basically as much a factor as genes.
>>
>>26659197

>twin studies

Are you being willfully retarded?
>>
>>26659244
enlighten me please
>>
I date a single mom. Her kid is pretty cool. I'm not parent material though and the thought of being a dad/stepdad doesn't appeal to me at all.

>inb4 shitty genes sexual frustration blah blah
>>
>>26658809
because most people on this board are young and dating a single mom below a certain age is pretty fucking weird. it's not even a robot thing--i'm sure even normies would find it weird if you're below 25 and have to resort to single moms
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.