[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>telling a girl she looks fat is a death sentence why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.jpg (24 KB, 540x327) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
24 KB, 540x327
>telling a girl she looks fat is a death sentence

why can't women accept the truth?
>>
Because they have the emotional maturity of little kids. Worse, in fact. They have the most inflated egos on the planet and anything that doesn't fit the narrative of her being the best human ever should be illegal to say.
>>
>>26658558
>women
>emotionally immature

>men
>somehow not
You forget how men really like to bottle up their feelings and literally /murder/ people because of them?
How exactly is that mature?
>>
>>26658607
Men bottle their feelings because women mock them for having feelings.
>>
>>26658633
Or because it makes them look less masculine and they need to feel more masculine then other guys because muh dignity
>>
>>26658790
It's not muh dignity. Men do most things for female attention. If they showed emotion women will see them as weak. Masculinity is perpetuated by women for the most part. They reward masculine behaviour and punish feminine behaviour in men in many ways.
>>
>>26658633
I tell my friends (I have no male friends) about my feelings all the time and they never mock me. I told my girlfriend (back when we were dating) and she never mocked me. And no, she didn't break up with me because of the feelings. No one finds you weak for your emotions anon. Except maybe the ultra-macho men who are compensating for whatever.
>>26658790
this
>>26658607
and this
>>
>tell woman she's fat
>she does "emotional eating" because reality hurt her feelings
>>
>>26658834
>Men do most things for female attention
So its because men are attention whores?
>>
>>26658926
No, it's because they have a biological need to be with a woman. But most people in general are attention whores. You have a trip on for fucks sake.
>>
>>26658945
>biological need
I think you mean urge
As in men are horny and cant control themselves
>>
>>26658510
women hate the truth. Women surround themselves with sycophants and asslickers. They don't understand the concept of honest critique, or rough love, for that matter.
>>
>>26658973
they control themselves just fine. men have needs just like women do. women have a much easier time of getting those needs fulfilled than men.
>>
File: 29.gif (65 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
29.gif
65 KB, 540x360
>>26658510
>why can't women accept the truth?

What do you hope to achieve by them calling them fat? A joke, making them change their ways?

Calling someone fat accomplishes nothing out in public maybe a little chuckle from a few assholes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.