[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw friends go to Magfest without even fucking telling me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
>they know how much i love video games
>they know how much i love video game merch
>we've talked about going a few times but never got to for various reasons
>assumed this year would be the same

SURPRISE! Pictures on facebook of everyone except me having a great time at Magfest.

Why didn't they tell me they were going? How was I supposed to know they were going? Do I even matter anymore?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 238x351
>facebook
>friends
Get the fuck out
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1053x2898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1053x2898
>>26658506
Nice blogpost, I bet reddit would love it. Try posting there.
>>
>>26658676
Don't start this shit. This is /r9k/ show me a thread that isn't a "blog post."

My point is I feel utterly betrayed by the people I thought were my "friends."
>>
>>26658804
>I feel utterly betrayed by the people I thought were my "friends."
Cool, nice post. It'll look right at home on Facebook, where it belongs. Saged.
>>
>>26658804
You still aren't a robot
Now fuck off and leave you failed normalfag holy shit
>>
Hey OP
It hurts, but keep your pride. Don't go autismo on them. You and your friends arn't a match. They have the right to go without you.
>>
File: 1451536454042.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451536454042.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>26658953
>>26658961

So I'm not a robot because I have a facebook page? Are you guys serious?
>>
>>26659066
Yes, we are
>has friends
>has facebook
You are literally not a robot now please fuck off
>>
>>26659066
Yeah that's how it works. I don't see why you'd want to be a robot
>>
>>26659038
It's especially hard because they are the only "real people" I have in the real world. I mean, I don't talk to them much and they don't talk to me as much as real friends would, so maybe all this time I misinterpreted this as friendship.

Part of me also believe that maybe they were looking out for me since I'm a NEET and just assumed I didn't have money. I don't know.
>>
Confront them about it, but don't sperg out, ask them nicely and calmly, and preferably IRL, why they didn't invite you despite them being your friends and them knowing you very much would have loved to go.

How is their general treatment of them towards you? Is this the first time something like this happened? Do they invite you to things? Do you always have to initiate contact or it's one-sided on your side?

If this is not the first time something like this has happened then I'm sorry to tell you only you ever thought of them as friends. Simply cut off contact and move on. There's no point with remaining with people who don't appreciate you, cherish you or give you any respect.

Just my two cents. Good luck OP.
>>
>>26659130
Don't be a NEET. Be someone people want to be friends with.
>>
yeah just confront them about. do it so it cant backfire on you and dont be a dick about. dont give them ANY reason to be hostile
>>
>>26659117
>>26659109

>facebook friends are actual friends

Holy shit, you do realize that any pathetic socially inept sperglord can have a facebook and a handful of "facebook friends." That Doesn't mean jack shit. I've had this facebook page since I was 13 and never felt compelled to delete it.

What else would you consider a socially awkward, lonely as fuck, depressed virgin like me who still lives with his parents and doesn't have a job and hasn't seen sunlight in literally a month. Facebook is my only access to normies, but none of them are what I would consider my real friends.

My "real" friends are the ones who didn't even invite me to magfest with them.
>>
>>26659136
Thanks anon. This isn't the first time, but I just assumed it was me because they don't choose to be as close to me as they are with each other. I don't talk to them that much vice versa.

I probably won't confront them. In the end, I don't want to come off as a desperate fag who never got the memo.
>>
>>26659252
Friends of any sort disqualify you from being a robot
Jesus Christ what is with you people WANTING a to be classified as a robot? You aren't. You are a quirky NORMIE at best.
>>
>>26659289
Adding to that, I would also recommend >>26659176

Get a job, start studying something, get a skill, something, anything. Talk with your parents if you can, ask them for their support so that you can get out of the NEEThole, don't remain stuck in it. Fix yourself and make yourself something first of all.

Good luck friend.
>>
>>26658506

You are that friend, congrats
>>
File: balrog.png (89 KB, 205x208) Image search: [Google]
balrog.png
89 KB, 205x208
For all the wageslave shitposting you do, its pretty funny that your friends didnt tell you.

They knew you couldnt really afford the trip so they thought they were doing you a favor by just bypassing you.
>>
Some friends they turned out to be. Ask them why you weren't invited.
>>
>>26658506
Because you're an angry asshole who would undeniably be awful company and ruin it for everyone.

Congratulations.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.