[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly come here because no one understands me. There is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: yypz0egpvd439flblqda.jpg (60 KB, 396x432) Image search: [Google]
yypz0egpvd439flblqda.jpg
60 KB, 396x432
I honestly come here because no one understands me. There is an institutionalized oppression going on concerning African-Americans. There are situations going on where people either want us to assimilate into the oppressors culture.
They do this by vilifying our culture. They put these negative images on our role models and present in such a way that most known successful black people are somehow athletes or entertainers.
They close down our schools in our communities and then tell us that we're unintelligent. I had to fight(protest and raise funds) just to keep my high school open so I could graduate and go on to college. I've just been ignoring this oppression like maybe it's just all in my head but no it's the reality of things.
Many people honestly choose to ignore it and I do not blame them because it is uncomfortable but I just want better things not just for my community but for the future generations.
I wouldn't wish this silent suffering upon anyone else. I know there are also other races who are going through similar suffering and it just pains to see how the world really works. Why should people have to be mistreated for their race or color of their skin? It shouldn't have to be this way. I just hope I can change things if not for me at least for the future.
>>
>>26658429
stop committing crimes anon
>>
>>26658429
>tfw minority
>tfw not the right kind of minority
>tfw my minority is not the knuckle dragging kind
Go fuck yourself nigger. You have so many opportunities to better yourself offered to you thanks to affirmative action but you squander all of them because of your subhuman negroid intelligence.
>>
>>26658513
You are also a shitskin, so you have no grounds to act superior to another one. It's always the same with minorities.
>Were better than those niggers for whatever reason. Even though our culture is as bad as theirs.
>>
>>26658513

See this is what I mean. People only see us as 'niggers' and think what they see and read in the news is true. Affirmative action is not what you really think it is.

Are you Irish by any chance? Then your ancestors were not slaves.

Slave - one who goes through a lifetime hereditary involuntary servitude

Irish servants could own personal property, sue, and testify in court. The ships carrying them to America were not nearly as horrid as the slave ships leaving West African ports. It's also striking how quickly the Irish were able to rise within Caribbean society, once African slavery peaked, becoming major slaveholders and sugar producers, as well as officeholders, by the early 18th century. These opportunities were not offered to African slaves.

I'm not trying to undermine any Irish people in any way, but 10 years of servitude vs hundreds of years of oppression is a major difference.
>>
File: 1452556412627.jpg (21 KB, 284x436) Image search: [Google]
1452556412627.jpg
21 KB, 284x436
>you'll never be a minority
I give thanks to my lord Jesus for that
>>
>>26658749

Wow come on, I started this thread to bring up awareness and all I get is hostility, if you have nothing good to say, why even say it?

>>26658833

The DNA sequence of all humans is 99.5% identical so cut the crap. There shouldn't have to be a luck factor when it comes to human beings
>>
>>26658749
I'm asian, is that shitskin?

>Were better than those niggers
We sure are. Niggers should've been exterminated or at least contained in their shitty continent. The white man's greatest crime was allowing the nigger plague to spread.

>>26658764
No I'm not Irish, but even if I were that would make no difference.

Niggers are inferior.
>>
>>26658891
>The DNA sequence of all humans is 99.5% identical so cut the crap
The DNA sequence between humans and baboons is 98% similar.
>>
>>26658894

I hate normies like you who objectify people. You just put labels and generalize like the world is "so easily understood". It's not, you're just in your own little bubble, but the world is a much bigger place. Are you really happy with how you are right now? Don't you feel like the world can be a better place? Equality is possible no one should have to be thrown under the bus in order for others to succeed.

>>26658923

Thanks for correcting me, I still believe that there shouldn't be a luck factor when it comes to human beings
>>
>>26658994
>I hate normies like you who objectify people.
I'm probably the furthest thing from a normie there is.

>You just put labels and generalize like the world is "so easily understood".
Stereotypes don't exist in a vacuum. There isn't a "asians are good at basketball" stereotype for a good reason.

>Are you really happy with how you are right now?
It's all right

> Don't you feel like the world can be a better place?
Sure, by exterminating every single nigger. World would become 10x better overnight.

>Equality is possible no one should have to be thrown under the bus in order for others to succeed.
Equality doesn't exist. People are unequal in skill and intellectual ability, just like they are unequal in height and athletic ability.

Niggers are at the bottom of the intelligence totem pole. They are intellectually inferior to whites and asians. That is not speculation, that is scientific fact.
>>
>>26658429
>people say blacks have low IQs
>he thinks that has anything to do with schooling
Oh boy.
>>
>>26658894
Oh your Asian? Than that's fine. I just irritated when its Mexicans and other races just as shitty as Blacks trying to be superior. Our race was different and potentially better a few decades ago, but now. I don't know what happened to them.

>>26658923
The genetic relation between humans is more like something less than 1 percent and not 5 percent.
>>
>>26658429
Fuck off to tumblr, fag.
>>
>>26658429
You realize white people go through the same exact problems, right? Except whenever we complain about it, we get told to shut up and check our privilege. Fuck you.
>>
>>26659052
>>26659085

You sound like every normie I've ever met. Typical "nigger nigger nigger". Sure you can just say buzzwords like nigger but that makes you no different than tumblr. It's like the other side of the coin. It's so easy for a normal person to label someone for something they don't understand. The oppression of African Americans is so deep that even I feel like I don't have the full grasp of it .

The are different factors that influence a person's outcome/behavior. You have environment, evolution, society, etc.

African American communities were destroyed. Any and all attempts to better an African American community gets destroyed. Why the fuck do you think Oprah is helping out Africans instead?

Drugs were brought in and gangs were left unchecked and it escalated to the point where, African-American communities are "bad neighborhoods/ghettos".

Since this is all you see on the media, society has a bad stigma on "black people". They never attempt to understand why it's happening. THey just parrot what statistic they read from a book or see on their mainstream news outlet.
>>
>>26659128

I hate tumblr and honestly think you guys are just like them.

>>26659153

Sure we all go through problems but look at this, if we were competing for the same job with similar resumes. Only difference is I have an African/black name and you have a standard american name. You would have a higher chance of getting a follow up interview with that company. My resume would just be thrown in a bin somewhere.
>>
>>26659505
Nice pasta, fag.

>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>26659590

show me the pasta and I'll eat it
>>
>>26658429
Literally no one here gives a shit about your feels of oppression. You picked the wrong website, m8.
>>
>>26659673

This is why I come here because no one understands or even attempts to.
>>
File: medschool.png (18 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
medschool.png
18 KB, 1168x339
>>26659558
Because your name says a lot about your parents, your upbringing, and ultimately you. I'll fucking pick a Bob or a Jim over a LaTravius any day of the fucking week. And guess what? You fuck us over when it comes to most jobs, scholarships, and universities. We give and we give and we give, and all you do is complain and put the blame on us. Frankly, it's hard to feel sorry for you.
>>
>>26658764

> thinking it's going to be some mick when OF COURSE it's some southeast Asian jungle monkey, because IT ALWAYS IS

newfag
>>
>>26659746

>2013

Post the 2015 or 2016 one, lets see if it's still relevant in the current year.

>We give

I'm sorry this is funny, what right is their to deny someone else of an opportunity if he is of equal level, just because of something as simple as a surname? surely it's the stigma you have that persons surname? can you even justify that and call it just? I don't think so
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.