[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circumcision question, since for whatever reason robots know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: 0221161926.jpg (197 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
0221161926.jpg
197 KB, 1280x800
Circumcision question, since for whatever reason robots know a lot about it.

I'm a grower not a shower, and I have a fair amount of foreskin (have been using manual restoration methods for about a week, I will likely upgrade to a device in time). Because of this combination, I can do pic related with my dick.

Does this function as a quasi-penis hood? Will it make my glands more sensitive as a function of time due to less keratinization and stuff?

Yeah yeah yeah, I know that I literally got a bunch my most sensitive human penile nerves snipped off because of the diffusion of twisted Jewish propaganda into western societies, but what I'm trying to ask is if it's worth the 2 seconds to "hide" my knob every time it peeks out (I can keep my jewel hidden pretty much indefinitely, and it's not uncomfortable (on the contrary it's pretty comfy for my little dude)).
>>
>>26658288

What the fuck anon, it looks like someone cut your penis off.
>>
>>26658305
I know right? But it's there. Hidden dragon, crouching tiger and all.

Is this really that abnormal?
>>
>>26658288
Nigga, face it. You've got two assholes.
>>
Dude your penis is Richard Simmons
>>
>>26658370

fucking hell, lol'd hard

I actually needed that, thanks anon
>>
>>26658402

HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATGHNGRGFHN jesus christ I haven't laughed like this in ages
>>
File: Eatshit.jpg (30 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
Eatshit.jpg
30 KB, 390x310
Nice micro fag.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you?

We no speak oregano.
>>
It's cool you managed to restore that much, but is pic related taken in a freezer? I think my weiner got that small only once and it's when I was 13 and playing in the snow wearing nothing but a sweater and pajamas.

You should definitely keep going though. Dekeratinization is caused by removing the desttructive stimulus of rubbing the sensitive glans tissue against your boxers all day. I'd go a step further and moisturize the little wormy with coconut oil twice a day so he stays snug as a bug in a rug.
>>
File: 0007214063608_500X500.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0007214063608_500X500.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>26658585
I haven't restored it any, yet, I think. Like I said, I just started a week ago. The snipper must have been sympathetic towards me or just lazy.

But I don't have that much foreskin, desu. It's just that my dick shrivels the fuck up when it's not hard or hot.

I use Man1 oil and pic related.

Will coconut oil or something like cocoa butter provide sufficient returns in light of me using the above products? Or will it be marginal and a waste of my shekels?
>>
>>26658732

Eucerin is good shit, at least their vanilla line, I don't really know if aquaphor is their standard or not, but it's actually the only lotion I would approve of besides coconut oil. That's probably just as good. I just really like coconut oil. Cocoa butter is shit and smells like niggers though. I like coconut oil because it doesn't have much of a smell.
>>
>>26658862
Ok, I'll stick to Eucerin then. Thanks for your input desu.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (944 KB, 801x677) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
944 KB, 801x677
>>26658288

being able to cover up your head already is great. if you can keep the skin in place you will start to see significant pleasure gains as well as a change in color/appearance BUT it has to be 24/7 coverage.

I use a manhood restorer (http://manhood.mb.ca/) but I use to use a simple medicine dosing cup to keep my skin in place. the only issue is nighttime coverage was iffy, hence why I bought the manhood restorer garment.
>>
>>26659311
Incidentally I have a medicine dosing cup laying around (DXM), and I tried putting it on my penis but it just made my foreskin unfurl and my penis head pop out.

I'll consider buying that manhood thing (looks comf as fuck) contingent on how well my glans stays hidden in my foreskin throughout the night. Thanks.
>>
File: Scaraway silicone scar sheets.jpg (141 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Scaraway silicone scar sheets.jpg
141 KB, 900x1200
>>26659557
the dosing cup really only worked well with a bit of suction.

but yes the manhood is definitely cozy. for someone just starting out like yourself you might have some good success with some silicone scar sheets like pic related. I've heard they work amazingly well and since you don't have much slack skin it might work well.
>>
I'm able to do the same thing OP, it's a novelty but I don't think it will be effective as a method of coverage because (for me at least) it becomes uncomfortable if I start to get hard while it's in place and I find it loses its hold in place and undoes itself within a few minutes anyway

I know you could use something to hold it in place but you'd need to either wear particularly tight underwear or use some contraption thatyou'd have to take off every time to piss

Is there even a name for doing this?
>>
No homo, but post a picture of yourself hard, OP. It'll be much easier to judge results.
>>
>>26658288
That penis looks like Larry Fine of The Three Stooges.
>>
I've been doing manual stretching restoration for a few months (started over the summer). My skin covers all the shaft, so you don't see that lighter skin right before the glans. If I'm sitting down, it'll cover the ridge at the bottom of the head. No coverage when erect, but the skin can slide up to around 1/2 up the head while I'm masturbating. I might try one of those home-made restoration decices, don't have the cash for a bought one.
>>
>>26662497
How do you do it? I just can't bring myself to do it for more than a few days. It's something I should already have so I just get depressed and stop.
>>
>>26662676
Do it while you're in bed waiting to fall asleep, you're supposed to use manual methods with slightly more tension than would be normal for a device so you only need to spend about 10-20 minutes at a time on it
>>
>>26662970
Alright, I guess that would work. Do you just put one hand under your head and the other at the base, and pull in opposite directions?
>>
>>26663003
That's one method, there are various different ones you can rotate between

You shouldn't be feeling pain when you tug but it should be vigorous, devices are meant to be worn at the edge of a comfortable level of tension for hours on end while you're applying a bit more tension for less time
>>
File: 1454730474842.jpg (74 KB, 1002x519) Image search: [Google]
1454730474842.jpg
74 KB, 1002x519
Currently have on a tlc-x... just the pusher, no straps. Wear it for about 10-12 hours a day. I'm thinking about adding a string with a one pound weight attached too... should I? Or should the tension from the pusher be enough?
>>
>>26662497
I've only used manual methods and I've had some pretty great progress for the few years I've been doing it, especially this last year since I've been more consistent.

>>26662676
>>26663003
check out this page

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/category/public/foreskin-restoration-methods

it takes a while to kind of get a feel for doing it but it becomes like second nature. it is very very awkward doing this at first so just keep at it and don't hurt yourself.
>>
File: 1416758763521cvu1z.png (190 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1416758763521cvu1z.png
190 KB, 500x516
>uncut
>pinhole phimosis
>stretching doesn't work (foreskin has microscars around the phimotic ring)
>hurts like a motherfucker everytime i pull it
I am unironically considering surgery at this point. It's the only solution.
>>
>>26662676
Find time. Just about any time you aren't in public and have a free hand you can work on manual stretching. My big help was I just came to the realization that if I have time to sit around on YouTube every day, I can spend a few minutes on this. I still don't get the guys who say they stretch for one or two hours a day, who has that kind of time? But I get what you mean. The first while is tough, but donit enough it becomes a habit. Like a no fap: hard to do at first but after a week or so you don't notice. Although, also like a nofap, it's pretty hard to get back into it if you fail.
ps, I was also trying a no fap, lasted a few weeks, but then I came while doing manual stretching and I've had a hard time getting back into it for more than a day or two.
>>
>>26663137
The tension is enough
>>26663165
>tfw started doing techniques 1 and 3 daily, but stopped.
I gotta get back into it.
I only did it for 3 or so weeks, but damn the difference was pleasant.
>>
>>26663421
definitely worthy of consistency... imagine the progress after a year or two.

I posted this earlier in the thread: >>26659311

I've been tugging for a few years and the difference is amazing. I wish I would have kept better track of my progress though... I've come a long way. I was fortunately cut fairly loose but I'm still amazed at the amount of skin I was able to grow.
>>
>>26663592
I t-taped for a year and a half, and have only now just started manual tugging.

I feel like if I had done manual tugging more often, it would have taken me less time to get used to the new sensitivity, and the whole gliding thing.
>>
>>26663653

>get used to the new sensitivity, and the whole gliding thing

How are both? Unbias non pro circ shilling answer please. Also, how would you rate sex/blowjobs now?
>>
>>26663686
>How are both.

Extremely satisfying.
Try running a finger or two on the palm of your hand. That's what my dick is like now compared to before.

The gliding sensation is weird though. Weird in a good way. Weird because I'm still getting used to it.

However, I'm kinda biased because I prefer handjobs. Sex is better, but nothing really amazing.

Sex toys on the other hand...holy fuck. Toys that previously did nothing for me are now top tier. Anything ridged with the gliding sensation back + the sensitivity drives me insane.
>>
File: 1452225223604.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1452225223604.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>26663311
>I am unironically considering surgery at this point. It's the only solution.
Well, it actually is the solution.

When it is identified as such you are supposed to be done considering it, and any further delay is just stupidity. you are simply delaying the inevitable, and in this circumstance, the necessary.

It's amazing how many people who post here present clear signs of mental dissability. some of you fucks don't seem to process information properly.
>>
>>26663782
>>26663686

I should also add, I practically had to fucking re-learn how to masturbate with the gliding sensation back.

I can do it the regular way, but the sensitivity is sometimes too much, and I involuntarily stop, and the gliding serves as a way to halt that, trap precum, and feels nice when it's lightly stretched or teased.
>>
>>26663340
supposedly high tension for short intervals is more effective than low tension over long periods, at least that's what I've heard on some restoration sites, so a few minutes a day is all you need. I try to accumulate at least 15 minutes of tugging. I like to apply tension for 30 seconds or so and then rest for a minute or a few and then repeat. constant tension really isn't necessary.

>>26663653
the taping stuff always seemed like too much of a hassle to me. I've always just used manual methods.

I think the sensitivity/gliding would take you a while to get used to either way.

>>26663686
for me it's been a night and day difference. you really start to realize how much is taken from you but at least that realization is coupled with an insane amount of pleasure you've never felt before.
the longer I retain the better it gets too so I'm still discovering new sensations.

>>26663807
>trying to avoid removing one of the most sensitive parts of your penis at all costs

wow, what a "mental disability."
>>
>>26663927
>it always seemed like a hassle
It was at first, but you're literally just leaving tape on your dick for 12 or so hours a day, taking it off and cleaning a bit, and then taping back up overnight.
>>
File: 1448765141861.jpg (595 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
1448765141861.jpg
595 KB, 752x1062
Please bear with me...

>>26663782
>Try running a finger or two on the palm of your hand. That's what my dick is like now compared to before.

I've heard that expression many times with the foreskin. In your case... and >>26663927... what part feels like that exactly? Is it the place where the frenny would be? That's the only part of my cut dick that has that 'tickly' sensation.

When you restore/retain... does the frenny pleasure increase a lot too in "ticklishness"... and/or is the entire inner foreskin gain this tickliness?

Also.. having a tongue swivel inside your foreskin while it's soft is apparently an amazing feeling for intact guys. Does this feel "amazing" too now?

I need lots of details if you two would be so kind. My goal is to cum from a blowjob... because they literally feel like nothing; through restoration/retaining/your experience... can I go from "nothing" to "orgasm" in that regard?
>>
>>26664053
>what part feels like that exactly? Is it the place where the frenny would be?
Well now it's my entire dick head, the frenulum gets the tickly sensation, but for me it's most "ticklish" right behind my glans where my shaft starts.

It all increased in ticklishness, especially my "inner" foreskin. And yes, having a tongue or even a finger swivel around inside will usually make me come. The same for having a finger or two tease my frenulum while the skin is pulled up.

>My goal is to cum from a blowjob

Well, you can certainly hit your goal, but everyone's different. I mean, if you want an idea of how sensitive it gets, try t-taping for one night, and remember what it feels like right as you take the tape off. You can still do it as long as you can tape some skin in place, no matter how little it moves. Just as long as there is no pain.
>>
>>26664138

Thank you, anon. I feel extremely encouraged now. What CI are you? Have you stopped restoring or are you going to keep going?
>>
>>26664053
hmm well I think I should first say that retaining is a big key to sensitivity gains. to put it bluntly, if you're not covered up you're not regaining sensitivity.

>what part feels like that exactly?

everything feels better in general since I retain 24/7. the ridge of my glans (aka the corona) was always fairly pink, even when I hadn't started restoring, so it's definitely one of the more sensitive parts now that I've started retaining 24/7.

>Is it the place where the frenny would be?

I have a bit of frenulum left, not much, and it definitely feels better their as well.

>does the frenny pleasure increase a lot too in "ticklishness"... and/or is the entire inner foreskin gain this tickliness?

I'd say everything has but yes the inner foreskin feels more sensitive as well since it benefits off retention of course. it's nothing like the glans sensitivity but it's definitely more sensitive.

>having a tongue swivel inside your foreskin while it's soft is apparently an amazing feeling for intact guys. Does this feel "amazing" too now?

everything feels much better, from masturbation to sex. I make more pre-cum, I'm hornier than ever and I'm happier.

>can I go from "nothing" to "orgasm" in that regard?

as long as you're retaining everything is going to feel much better. just be sure to be safe about it. I'm using a manhood restorer 24/7 and I fucking love it. definitely recommended.
>>
File: final.jpg (423 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
final.jpg
423 KB, 1296x968
>>26664213
Well I started at fucking CI-0
Currently sitting at CI-3. I'm aiming for CI-4, for now.

It doesn't always look like this pic, since I'm holding it in place, but I do randomly get coverage.
>>
>>26664377
>>26664399

Mmk. Thank you for your time, anons.
>>
>>26658288
Just face it, you got a mutilated dick. It's not your fault. The sooner you come to terms with that the happier you'll be
>>
>>26664437
Good luck, and keep at it.
Remember to moisturize every so often.

Also don't get discouraged because these threads tend to get filled with shitposters sometimes.

Oh yeah, and try doing stretches while sitting in a bath, and try retaining or t-taping shortly after a warm bath as well.

And remember, sometimes it's hard to track progress. I find that taking pictures helps.
>>
>>26664399
oh damn, CI-0 isn't even on the chart.. that's a tight cut.. it looks like you've made great progress if that's the case though.

I was cut very loose and STARTED around CI-3. of course that in no way makes up for being violated like that but at least it helped with restoration.

>>26664437
http://www.restoringforeskin.org/forum

you have to register to even see the forums but this is a great place to browse to keep you consistent with your restoration and is of course a great resource for information on restoring. lots of helpful people.

>>26664465
I never understood this mentality. there are plenty of people with first hand experience that will tell you restoring has made their life much better.

seriously, this is the worst kind of mentality to have no matter where you apply it. shame on you anon.
>>
Why the fuck do people care about what their penis looks like when no on will ever actually see it anyways?
>>
>>26664574
I've never been to this forum.
Might have to check it out with a throw away e-mail.

But I'm also insanely jealous that you started out as a CI-3.I had hair on my shaft, could barely move it without any sort of pain, two-tone, super visible scar, the works.

Thankfully that's all gone, even the random painful erections.
>>
>>26664590
It's more about what things feel like than what they look like. circumcision takes away a lot of pleasure... not only because it takes away a shit ton of sensitive skin (literally half the skin on your cock is foreskin) but it also takes away the natural protection foreskin offers to your cock knob and because of that it becomes dry and desensitized.

>>26664649
I've known about that site for years and only recently discovered they had a forum. it's not the most active place but it gets a couple dozen posts a day it seems.

but yeah... given the circumstances I was lucky.
>>
im retaining with a condom, not sure if this is ok
>>
>>26663311
get cream or you can get an incision to fix it or some shit like that. you don't have to have your foreskin removed.
>>
>>26664914
I've seen people say condom catheters work well as a retaining device but never heard anything about condoms before.

I imagine if you make sure it's clean you'll be okay? it seems like it'd be an easy place for bacteria to breed.
>>
My girlfriend says OP's penis has a lot of personality.
>>
>>26665532
it looks like Larry Fine
>>
>>26665645
Perfect character. Just need a side by side image now.
>>
>>26663311
get the doctor to give you cream
>>
All you need now is for Moe to show up and slap your dick around while you make whoop noises.
>>
will the manual tugging method 2 reduce girth
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.